Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Has Marriage Limits? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Marriage Limits? (543 Views)

Understand Your ''being Nice Limits / Dating A Friends Ex -- Off Limits Or Just A Matter Of Time? / Limits And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Marriage Limits? by valpa: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
I'm dating a 31yr old lady and am 32yrs old is it advicable.but I'v wanted a girl 5yrs younger,a doctor and a virgin of the same belief(church).

please advice properly because I'v been a virgin all my life till date.
Re: Has Marriage Limits? by LewsTherin: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why are you with someone different from what you want?
Why are you wanting someone different from who you're with?
You get the point I'm making? Why the disconnect? It's either you settle for what you have or you leave it to go look for what you want.

I'l tell you my story. I wanted a blond-haired blue-eyed woman but I got a true African shorty. Today, I live well. At peace. Content. And the bedroom thing, Great!!! cool

See it wasn't what I wanted but it turned out to be what I needed and I'm forever grateful for that. So keep that in mind.

By the way, the Chinese always say "be careful what you wish for. You just might get it"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Your Best Book On Romance / Though Married,do U Sometimes Meet Someone Single&wished U Married Them Instead? / Are Nigerians Good In Bed Than Their Counterpart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.