Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Would You Prefer Your Partner Cheat On You With Same Or Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Prefer Your Partner Cheat On You With Same Or Opposite Sex (734 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Prefer Your Partner Cheat On You With Same Or Opposite Sex by lyfe(m): 5:02am On Aug 02, 2013
Would you prefer your partner cheat on you with the same sex or opposite sex.

Which one of these would devastate you more:

Guys

A). You decided to visit your partner unannounced and you caught her kissing and smooching her girlfriend she introduced to you.

B). You caught her pants down, on top ( doing reverse texascowgirl) of a guy, her neighbor she once told you was bothering her.

C). Cheating on you with another guy, The nice "Uncle" she introduced you to has his middle finger is between her legs while they are both half unclad.

Ladies

D). Your boyfriend humping his teenage housemaid that calls you aunty and treats you with courtesy each time you visit your bf.

E). You bashed into your boyfriend's room to surprise him only to see a man screwing him from the backside while they are sweating and moaning like a mad cow with Ebola virus.

I would be dazed if any of the above happens, but I would prefer (A) Lady doing lady seem kinda cool with me. I think I would survive the thought of my girlfriend cheating on me with a girl.

What about you Ladies and Men/Guys out there?
Re: Would You Prefer Your Partner Cheat On You With Same Or Opposite Sex by nerodenero: 5:21am On Aug 02, 2013
None is good.Cheating is cheating and that is final.I cant survive or tolerate any.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Partner Cheat On You With Same Or Opposite Sex by dmcdad: 5:31am On Aug 02, 2013
Personally, I can't wish for one over another...
Re: Would You Prefer Your Partner Cheat On You With Same Or Opposite Sex by Iaz93: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2013
undecided undecided undecided embarassed undecided
Re: Would You Prefer Your Partner Cheat On You With Same Or Opposite Sex by Jman06(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2013
I wld prefer A, if they can allow me do a 3some...lol,as for d other options,i 'll kill somebody.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Partner Cheat On You With Same Or Opposite Sex by lyfe(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
I know cheating is cheating. Which one would you rather if you were to be faced with any of the above.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Partner Cheat On You With Same Or Opposite Sex by xynerise: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
lyfe: I know cheating is cheating. Which one would you rather if you were to be faced with any of the above.
Do you prefer being killed by a train or a plane?

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Partner Cheat On You With Same Or Opposite Sex by dmcdad: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
xynerise:
Do you prefer being killed by a train or a plane?
I get your point.... All die na die
Re: Would You Prefer Your Partner Cheat On You With Same Or Opposite Sex by laykhorn(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Option F, NONE

(1) (Reply)

Since I Was Born.... / What Pet Name Do You Call Your Spouse? / Tenets for a Better Living:)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.