Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group (19762 Views)

Family Self Defense: Focus On Women Group (case Study Nigeria) / The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. / Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023- Women Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by adabeke12(f): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
nice4life: I think we should be more worried about scarcity of wife among Nigerian women, I mean we need more wife material than husband material smiley A good woman(not man) build her house but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hand, today's naija girls don't even know how to compliment a man, most are just chasing shadows , we have more responsible men than we have for women in Nigeria.Nigerian men should lament and it shouldn't be the women, in summary a good woman builds her home and that's irrespective of the kind of man she marries how she does it I don't know but quality women strives in every situation.

lmaooooooo... this is so funny
i hope u know i am being sarcastic!!!
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by toshmann(m): 1:32am On Aug 08, 2013
adabeke12:

look at who is talking grin grin grin
idi funny dede

Adabekee cheesy
Nne kedu? Don't worry, m ga a chotara gi correct guy if idi interested. Ya wuru na odabaghi gi na Blackpikin, esogbuna. M ga acho Nwoke Mara mma dikwa responsible ka m cool

How school? Jisike.
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by ladykee: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2013
NON INTELLIGENT COMMENT FROM A WELL RESPECTED ORGANIZATION. ARE THEY NOT SUPPOSE TO GIVE INSPIRING AND FAITH-FILLED CONTRIBUTIONS AS MOTHERS OF THE COUNTRY. SMH........... angry
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by tpia5: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
the alarming drop of male-child in education.

gosh, how ironic.

just the other day, someone was complaining his son was being taught too much in nursery school?

so, some of these write ups [eg this one] are actually true?
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by tpia5: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
The organisation National President, Chief Onyeabo, stated this on Thursday at a briefing to herald College, Abuja.
She said, "The future of this country is going to be very bleak for the male-child. We have looked round and have come to see that there is a neglect of boys in education. Who are the armed robbers They are mostly the boys on the streets

"The NCCWO feels that a vacuum is being created, and very soon, we shall be faced with a situation where our educated girl-child will not find a corresponding suitable boy-child to marry. This is because more boys drop out of school, apparently because the high unemployed youth discourages our young boys from appreciating the need to be educated.
"The NCCWO also consideres the fact that in the near future, quality husbands will become extremely scarce, with too many highly educated women looking husbands, and settling for anyhow husbands, just to get married. The result of this type of situation is better imagined and will not augur well for Nigerians."

good gracious, its almost as if this lady knows what's going on in the country?

its now i'm just starting to understand why the airplane boy was given a scholarship and sent to school with security operatives to ensure he stays there.

when did things get to this level in nigeria?

o ga o.
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by tpia1: 2:27am On Aug 18, 2014
lord have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? / How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings / Should She Travel To Italy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.