Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Guys Read This - Attract Women, Six Easy Lessons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Read This - Attract Women, Six Easy Lessons (845 Views)

All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally / Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Read This - Attract Women, Six Easy Lessons by yemioloyede(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2013
Every guy wants to be able to attract women.
You're in a bar with your buddies, having a few
drinks after work, and suddenly you spot a
sexy vixen giving you the eye from across the
room. You brush it off and keep schmoozing
with your friends, but then you notice a
second, very pronounced glance. You give
yourself a quick pep talk, head over, and
initiate a conversation with the woman.

The conversation starts off well; she seems
interested and bubbly. You take the typical
first encounter route, asking her where she
works, where she’s from, and what she does
for fun. Just when you’re starting to feel
confident, she begins looking around the room
and stops contributing to the conversation.
You quickly steer the discussion to a new
topic, hoping that it will end the uncomfortable
silence that seems to be growing. But it
doesn’t work. She takes a brief sip from her
drink, excuses herself to go to the bathroom,
and never returns.

continue at: http://yemioloyede..com/2013/06/guys-read-this-attract-women-six-easy.html
Re: Guys Read This - Attract Women, Six Easy Lessons by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Say About Your Ex / She Threatens Suicide If He Calls It Off / How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.