Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

CAREERS & JOB TRAINING/EMPOWERMENT OPPORTUNITY - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CAREERS & JOB TRAINING/EMPOWERMENT OPPORTUNITY (647 Views)

Careers Job / Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You / Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAREERS & JOB TRAINING/EMPOWERMENT OPPORTUNITY by Ozzyblaine: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2013
CAREERS & JOB TRAINING/EMPOWERMENT OPPORTUNITY
Please read carefully below:
(In this training, humble people are invited, those ready to make changes in their life, those tired of their present situations, those that are ready to listen and learn, those who have dreams and a brighter future, if you are a proud person or a graduate and you feel you know all, please you are not welcome)
Opportunity only comes to those who thinks and reason about success and how to strive in life against all odds. Listen, the secret of success is to know what nobody else knows, plan to succeed and you'll succeed with your plan. Education is just a light that puts you through some darkness but doesn't guarantee your prosperity in life, to be a successful person you need to bring out those icons God has deposited in you and do something about yourself. Successful people will work very SMART while poor people will work very HARD and that is why the poor people will remain poor because they Pass Over Opportunity Repeatedly. Its time you stop seeking for jobs on the street of which there's high tendency that you will never get it here in Nigeria, stop this idea of you working for people and get paid monthly. See, anyone that controls your time automatically controls your destiny because your boss will give you time to resume work and you must in other to continue being a slave to him/her. He/She is just been Busy Over Someone's Success, if you don't think about your life then you will stink. Am always angry if I hear some graduates say "I have graduated for 3-4yrs no job" OMG! When we have mechanics, tailors, barbers, transporters or electrician building their own houses and yet you well educated can't even boost of a mere bicycle let alone a mansion, let me hint you on this, it only takes God's special grace for someone who is based on monthly income to be prosperous, of course u'll say its true, Why don't you think about people working for you and you pay them? Must you work for people before you become successful in life? "The most successful people in Nigeria are those who own their own businesses" true or false? Aliko Dangote(is a Nigerian self-made business magnate, with an estimated net worth of $20.1 billion USD as of March 2013) Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (A Nigerian billionaire oil tycoon, Fashion designer and philanthropist who is worth at least $3.3 billion and rated the richest woman in Nigeria by forbes magazine 2013) Mr. Segun Agbaje (the MD of Guarantee Trust Bank Plc rated the 2013 african bank of they year 2013) they started their own business and now they are counted among the most successful in the world today. Yet you filled & loaded with potentials is nowhere to be found still searching for where to bridge your head. Conclusion, if you miss WEALTH, you can never miss POVERTY!
Come and witness life changing ideas that will change your orientation for best!

1. How to own your business and earn without working for people
2. How to change your financial level
3. How to live a better, a fulfilled and healthy life
4. How to empower/help others
This training is absolutely for free, no fees.

PEOPLE EMPOWERING PEOPLE
Head office
3500 Gateway Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94538 USA
Phone: 510-651-0405
800-432-5842
Fax: 510-657-7563

For the Job training in Nigeria/Lagos

Date: Monday 12/8/2013
Tel: 08062659390 for further info call me
BlackBerry PIN: 239B5DD7
Venue: Gbagada industrial Estate, Gbagada, lagos
Time: 8:00am prompt
Name: Femi Philips

Please re-broadcast this message to everyone, you might actually be helping those who needs help. Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Promotion Denial At Work- Your Advice Please / Restaurant / I Lost My Dad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.