Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Busta Rymes Video With Gabrielle Union - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Busta Rymes Video With Gabrielle Union (1554 Views)

Busta Rhymes Signs With Ymcmb, Releases New Single Featuring Chris Brown "why St / The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix / Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busta Rymes Video With Gabrielle Union by Hero(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2006
Has anyone seen that new Busta Rymes music video with Gabrielle Union in it? Do you like it, or not? It's named something like, 'I Love My Chick'. That joint is hot, especially because my fine-ass, sexy, imaginary wife (G. Union) is in it,  looking smoking as usual, and the storyline of the video and acting in it was really good too (funny).  cheesy
Re: Busta Rymes Video With Gabrielle Union by dachosen1(f): 4:47am On May 28, 2006
lmao. i l0ve that vide0. i was dying laughing the first time I seen that video. It was like the m0vie Mr & Mrs Smith. Gabrielle Union is one sexy female. That video is hot fiyah
Re: Busta Rymes Video With Gabrielle Union by Ciaralover(f): 4:16pm On May 30, 2006
Thats is my song!!
It is almost like mr and mrs smith too me!!
Re: Busta Rymes Video With Gabrielle Union by lauryn(f): 4:18pm On May 30, 2006
No wonder u were promoting her

(1) (Reply)

Real Hip Hop's Top 10 Emcees Of All Time ! / Why Do Nigerian Hip Hop Artist Mime Instead Of Performancing Live At Shows ? / New: Vector Vs Jay Z (the Video File Now Available For Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.