Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin (68000 Views)

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death / Breakthrough: Nigerian Rev. Doctor Claims To Have Cure To Hiv/aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by deols(f): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
supaeagles: 100% on point ! wink

(But you suppose understand na ...... premarital sex is the sweetest one )

That is a wrong perception.

It can be sweet only when you are having it at the right time,with the right person, at the right place with no fear of consequences.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Policewoman(f): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
It's possible na. Why una dey misyarn
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Bryancrox(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ashabie: And if imay ask,how do you want to go about that?
with my machine of cos
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by supaeagles(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
deols: That is a wrong perception.

It can be sweet only when you are having it at the right time,with the right person, at the right place with no fear of consequences.
Yes oh, I cannot argue that since that also factors in many things : social issues, religious issues and even the pyche / psychology of the couple involved .... but I still maintain, pre-me sex has it's own unique 'sweetness' (not among teens though) but is just not a culturally accepted norm.
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Bryancrox(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ashabie: And if imay ask,how do you want to go about that?
With my testing machine
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by hatak(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
koastar: The boy might have tried several times to penetrate the girl but failed to the break the hymen which makes her still a virgin and while trying, his spermatozoae might have dripped into the girl leading to the conception.

Another immaculate conception grin
.you are just right my guy,thats what most likely happened.I have seen a similar case in my practise as a Dr.My patient was pregnant yet the hymen was intact and she admitted there was a pre-intimacy.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by rahamAllah: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
I can how biased the writer of this article is by referring to the county's law as harsh just cos it had frowned against sex outside marriage. Don't even think this kind of news should make the front page.
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by emmylarry92: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ђδω ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ that possible after having sex ƒ✽ȑ a least three time aπϑ the̶̲̥̅̊ omen didn't break it's funny
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by ignis: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
The doctor, the boy and the girl don't want to tell the truth.
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by supaeagles(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
ignis: The doctor, the boy and the girl don't want to tell the truth.
i think the girl is saying the truth, not so much for the other two clowns!
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by emmanuel4758(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

You said S.A has started again, I'm assuming you meant South Africa, right? There's nothing said about S.A in the article, Dubai not DURBAN. If I understood you wrong then I'm sorry.

Let's try being civil in life. Please and thank you!
nice write up by sister ngwanu u understand me right but u took wrong aproach bt i do accept ur apology i do luv ladies like u who know wen dey ar wrong ,one luv sha i do like ur type

1 Like

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
koastar: The boy might have tried several times to penetrate the girl but failed to the break the hymen which makes her still a virgin and while trying, his spermatozoae might have dripped into the girl leading to the conception.

u meant immaculate misconception. lol
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by arosteph: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
could this be a miracle. Lol ;Dcould this be a miracle. Lol
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Ninilowo(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
4reigningqueen: e ye se se ku se
e ye sosokuso
e ye mumu kumu
e ye gun gun ku gun
e yee se se ku se
e ye te te kute
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by hardeyincah(m): 12:18am On Aug 06, 2013
then who disvirgined her?
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by oskaaay(m): 2:06am On Aug 06, 2013
This is surprising but not too much because the world is going to an end.Heart breaking news are every where.
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by babsomotde(m): 2:42am On Aug 06, 2013
I hope Sharia law is still active sha. Boy, I sorry for your joystick. It is either you accept her or it will be chop off by sharia sword....Lol
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by star2008(m): 4:01am On Aug 06, 2013
It is very possible.
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by seyioye1: 6:24am On Aug 06, 2013
Its funny man
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by jdilight(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2013
this can be TRUE because a friend confined in me that a certain pregnant girl is asking her to him to help her break her virginity.

l was shocked, l asked how come? the girl said the guy forced her and before he could enter he pour the thing na so they part ways till after some months when the girl began to feel abnormal things. her people took her to hospital and to their shock, their princess was with child as the Waka go gynacological test hmmm. wonders shall never end. the entrance door still dey under lock and keys.

This thing happen for Aba, the babe still dey pregnant. her delivery period never reach.
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2013
angelcj: A court in Dubai was told that a pregnant teen was still a vī́rgin, according to court proceedings....

That was the diagnosis of a doctor in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, presented at the trial of a 15-year-old teen girl, who was accused of violating the country's harsh Islamic law against sēx outside marriage.

The girl, identified only by her initials MM, was checked out and has since given birth to a girl, the local newspaper reported. Testifying against the doctor's report, MM told prosecutors that she had sēx with her 17-year-old boyfriend, identified by the initials YA, on several occasions.

"I met him through the internet and fell in love with him," the girl said. "We have had many dates in my family's house in Oud Mutaina, Dubai, and had sēx in my bedroom after my parents fell asleep. He had full sēx with me three times and when I told him I was pregnant, he didn’t care."

The boy, meanwhile, insists that the two were not sēxually active, according to a local newspaper.
"I did not make her lose her vī́rginity and did not make her pregnant," he told the newspaper. "After a while we broke up. I was surprised when her family was at my house and told me that I made her pregnant."

The boy said that MM was seeing other guys throughout their relationship and demanded a paternity test.
But he admitted to touching the girl, according to a newspaper. The report suggests that girl may have become pregnant from semen dripping into the womb which is highly unlikely to have occurred.

The two teenagers have been subjected to judicial oversight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLq9rtDP50M
source http://revealzone..com/2013/08/wonder-doctor-claims-pregnant-15-year.html
na die be dat o.. Sharia tinz
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by galantjoe(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2013
very funny
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by everyday: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2013
come to Nigeria and see small small girls wey their bobi never reach anything dey carry belle anyhow
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by jude33084(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2013
rindee: They only played ZUZAZU game and dont ask me how the game is played. tongue

HOW IS THE GAME PLAYED? grin
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by jude33084(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2013
everyday: come to Nigeria and see small small girls wey their bobi never reach anything dey carry belle anyhow

WHAT IS BOBI? grin
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by jude33084(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2013
jdilight: this can be TRUE because a friend confined in me that a certain pregnant girl is asking her to him to help her break her virginity.

l was shocked, l asked how come? the girl said the guy forced her and before he could enter he pour the thing na so they part ways till after some months when the girl began to feel abnormal things. her people took her to hospital and to their shock, their princess was with child as the Waka go gynacological test hmmm. wonders shall never end. the entrance door still dey under lock and keys.

This thing happen for Aba, the babe still dey pregnant. her delivery period never reach.

SPERM IS NOT GHOST MY FRIEND? angry

IF A DOOR IS LOCKED UNDER LOCK AND KEY HOW COME THE GIRL IS PREGNANT?

YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT THE GUY HAS OPENED THE DOOR A LITTLE BIT wink
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Cpu2: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2013
Dz very 4ny oh, hw cn d doctor claim dat d gal z a virgin wn she hetself has openly declare dat she had slept wit hr bf on countless tyms nd d bf has also said she has other guys appart from hm. Or z he tryn to make name. Crazy ppl sayn crazy tins.
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Ogegod87: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2013
Interestingly,she's had her baby which į̸̸̨§ 2 say dat her baby eventually broke her hymen. I.e, if d doc į̸̸̨§ right. Wow
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Beaf1: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2013
The Sex itself, the eventual conception and birth of a live baby are all miracles designed by God. So what's this hype?
BTW, She is no longer a virgin since she has given birth, end of story! Or will the labour still leave the hymen intact?

The other day we read that a girl got pregnant from a swimming pool cheesy
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by omogidi234(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2013

You are correct on the analogy but I do not subscribe to the immaculate thing. This is about the fourth time, I have heard this kind of conception. I am not a doctor though, but as long as semen can enter and the thing meets with an egg, confirmed.

The first case I had, the guy was always fond of spilling semen around the area, when the girl became pregnant, the guy denied and swore by everything that he never had penetration. Upon further test, it was confirmed that the hymen was still intact. It was after so much drilling that he confessed that he was always spilling around the area.
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by EnterPRO: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2013
jude33084:
SPERM IS NOT GHOST MY FRIEND? angry
IF A DOOR IS LOCKED UNDER LOCK AND KEY HOW COME THE GIRL IS PREGNANT?

YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT THE GUY HAS OPENED THE DOOR A LITTLE BIT wink

almost every door has a keyhole, or gaps.

Ogegod87: Interestingly,she's had her baby which į̸̸̨§ 2 say dat her baby eventually broke her hymen. I.e, if d doc į̸̸̨§ right. Wow

Caesarean section, maybe.
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by lucky143: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
watch we’re the millers online free | watch planes online free

watch percy jackson: sea of monsters online free | watch elysium online free

watch we’re the millers online free Remember Rawson Marshall Thurber – the guy who made a blockbuster out of a comedy about dodgeball? Well, free download we’re the millers movie he’s finally back in the major-movie spotlight with a long-gestating pot-themed comedy that has seen directors and stars free watch we’re the millers movie in hd come and go like it was TV pilot season.

watch planes online free This expansion of the Cars universe serves as a reminder to adults that Disney owns Pixar — and let’s be clear that Pixar wasn’t really involved with the animation here. Free download planes movie Like Puss in Boots, the project was first set for a straight-to-DVD release; unlike Puss in Boots, we don’t think this one will soar at home or abroad. Free planes movie in hd Though we hear that Dusty Crophopper and friends will be back for a sequel.

watch percy jackson: sea of monsters online free Part two of this trilogy based on the novels by Rick Riordan finds director Thor Freudenthal, who got Fox’s other kid-franchise, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Free download percy jackson: sea of monsters movie off the ground, subbing in for Chris Columbus. All of the main young demigods are back, with a scaled-back (and therefore less expensive) adult supporting Free percy jackson: sea of monsters movie in hd cast featuring Anthony Head as Chrion, replacing Pierce Brosnan.

watch elysium online free With its A-list cast, alien-planet setting, and layers of pre-release secrecy, Free download elysium movie Neill Blomkamp’s follow-up to District 9 is this year’s Prometheus. Free elysium movie in hd Without the post-release backlash? Or planned sequel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) / Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.