Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Classic Beauty Products You Cannot Do With Out. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Classic Beauty Products You Cannot Do With Out. (971 Views)

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. / Products You Really Regret Buying. / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Classic Beauty Products You Cannot Do With Out. by uzoo: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
i Know some of us have products that have been passed on to us from our folks ,

my mom was a lover for everything butter , she got the PALMERS Range of cocoa butter and till today its still her staple.

Mine was the Vaseline Petroleum Jelly .. yea ,every one in my family has been using that stuff ever since they were born including me.i just realised that the damn thing has been in existence since 1889,And this http://productsthatactuallydowork..com/ is why it will never go out of fashion

ladies,guys, i cant wait to see or read about your classic product.

here's mine.

1. Soft carson's SPORTING WAVE ( Not me though, my big brother has been using this since high school)

2. Palmers range of products (i have been using this since high school).

3. Morgan hair Pomade ( You guys remember Morgan? if you don't ..trust me the smell will remind you ..lol) grin i still use it.

4. Vaseline petroleum Jelly.....( every house i ever visited as a child had one,...amazing. smiley )

Re: Classic Beauty Products You Cannot Do With Out. by LoveAmaka88(f): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
Knot today detangler
Jane Carter Nourish and shine
Aussie Moist Conditioner
Spf 30 Sunblock- I burn
Re: Classic Beauty Products You Cannot Do With Out. by uzoo: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Best Sarees For Wedding And Party Wear / Tying A Shemagh. Part 2 And 3 Of 5. / The Great Debate: What Color Is This Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.