Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor (1900 Views)

Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? / Relationship Between AA And SS / My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by MBG4Real(m): 5:45am On Aug 03, 2013
Below is the interpretation of the DNA test result we received two days ago.
Interpretation:
Combined Paternity Index: 0 Probability of Paternity: 0%

The alleged father is excluded as the biological father of the tested child. This conclusion is based on the non-matching alleles observed at the loci listed above with a PI equal to 0. The alleged father lacks the genetic markers that must be contributed to the child by the biological father. The probability of paternity is 0%.

My brother’s wife has been having clandestine meeting with their church (unmarried) Pastor for some time. Often times, when my brother has gone to work, she will cook food and send his children to go and give to the pastor. Sometimes she takes the food by herself. People around has been noticing it.

Last year, she took-in and was delivered of a baby boy who is very very fair in completion just like the pastor. Nobody in our family is that fair. People began to rumour that that must be the Pastors child. The thing has been circulating around the village that it became disturbing. When my eldest brother came back from UK, everywhere he entered they teased him with the gist. We decided that we will confront her, but then it was suggested that we perform this DNA test secretly first to confirm before accusing her.

The husband has been in the picture but could not believe that his wife could be that bad. According to him, He has queried his wife over this matter and she has denied having anything with the pastor other than prayers. So when it became a matter of family disgrace, the husband has to accept the secret DNA and offered to supply his own specimen. The test cost about N150,000 and was funded by my brother from UK. The wife is not aware of the test. The baby's sample was taken in her absence.

Now the result says, my brother is not the father. My brother has not been communicated of the result yet. I was discussing it with my other brother in UK. We are both confused of how to execute this judgement. Our concerns are;
1. What will be the reaction of our brother (The Husband ) He is the key to sending the woman away. What if he refuses?
2. The woman already has three children (two boys and a girl) before this one. The oldest is about 15 years old.
3. We want this woman to be sent back to her family, because she is a disgrace to to the family. We do not want the villages to know just yet.
4. We want to punish the Pastor, we want to punish him well, what are the legal implications. Can we arrest him for violating our wife.

Dear Nairalander, what is possible and what is not. Please I need your help and I need it now. This woman must go.
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by prologue: 6:00am On Aug 03, 2013
Hmmm. An unfaithful woman cannot be exempted from any vice. If she is capable of losing chastity, what else can she not lose?
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by nbright: 6:12am On Aug 03, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Some stories I read and hear about what married couples do is frightening.... sometimes I just think it will be better for someone to be a single dad
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by prologue: 6:29am On Aug 03, 2013
Women have a way of losing composure around authority figures. Young girls to their school teachers, innocence often being lost to youth leader, drama coordinator or choirmaster and the list goes on. Same thing happened to a friend when he lost his job and pastor started coming to do prayers whilst he was outta town hustling jobs. We unmarried should be careful of those ladies that are so close to pastors. They are men before men of God. Don't loose your guards n trust anyone with ur daughters, wives, sister and even mothers. I will share a couple of experiences but we need to face the matter @ hand.
@ op... Please, apply wisdom and tactfully inform him. Tears are welling up my eyes here. How will he feel knowing his kids are probably not his. Love, care, money, time, happiness all deposited in a lie? The child he had cuddled, given a name, took photos and watched continuously on his phone and waited till he could say "daddy" was a fraud? Please, the pastor must make restitution too. This is very very bad and the picture is scary. Send her out
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by Exponental(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2013
If I may ask, d other children, who is their father? If it is ur brother, she is an adulterer. If not ur brother, find out, she might have helped ur brother cover up his impotency.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by obyrich(m): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2013
The fear of a NIGERIAN PASTOR is the beginning of wisdom. Please, tell your brother the truth. let him confront her with the result. If she actually did it, she will confess out of shock. I feel for your brother.
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by vallycan: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2013
Dis is barbaric wit a pastor who suppose to practiZ wat he preach an leads by example as a religious leada.....why is our pastors misbehavin wen neva a day we hear such news from oda religious leada lik imam...to me d woman shud b deported on a traila back home...an for d pastor i wud av given him some brutal treatment,an reserve ma DNA proven child/children...infidelity is certainly a home breaka
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by Tolexander: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2013
Something may be wrong!

Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by 3ace(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2013
prologue: Women have a way of losing composure around authority figures. Young girls to their school teachers, innocence often being lost to youth leader, drama coordinator or choirmaster and the list goes on.
Spot on, especially when you are brilliant.
We unmarried should be careful of those ladies that are so close to pastors. They are men before men of God. Don't loose your guards n trust anyone with ur daughters, wives, sister and even mothers.
This is also very true. Becoming men of God doesn't make them angels. It is even easier for them since they know that God is merciful enough to always forgive them of their sins. You will even be surprised that some of them who were actually called by God still continue to perform effectively in God's work even though they sleep with their members. My brother, the way God works is mysterious. @OP, there is no need for you to hide this at this stage since your brother is even aware of the plan. You are even further hurting him by trying to withhold the result. Tell him and let the woman face the music. She doesn't deserve your brother. It would have been better if she has not had a baby for the pastor. But please, if your brother is violent enough to kill, please make sure her family members and yours are all present when the issue is discussed and a decision taken. You wouldn't want your brother to continue fathering another man's child, would you?
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by Rooneyboy(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2013
pls revisit number
(2) Take the remaining kinds for test. If they are your brother's then he should have custody of them and send the woman to her parents child with her (lover's) kid(s)
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by born2boink(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2013
Pastor are human too.
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
I am sorry to say this o, but poster, like seriously, why are u so concerned about chasing the wife away? Why dont you leave ur brother to make his decision on the matter?

2ndly, why do you want to deal with the pastor? Na him go meet una wife abi na she go meet am

And i wonder for how long your brother has been away in the UK while the wife is alone in 9ja
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by MBG4Real(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rukemi291: I am sorry to say this o, but poster, like seriously, why are u so concerned about chasing the wife away? Why dont you leave ur brother to make his decision on the matter?

2ndly, why do you want to deal with the pastor? Na him go meet una wife abi na she go meet am

And i wonder for how long your brother has been away in the UK while the wife is alone in 9ja

It is no the wife of brother in UK. The husband is home but goes to work every morning.
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by ednut1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
Send her packing wit disgrace, also d pastor must also be shamed, if not other pples wife will fall victim, after preachin against sex nd fornication, he was nackin sum1 elses wife, he need to be publicly disgraced, I swear
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
MBG4Real:

It is no the wife of brother in UK. The husband is home but goes to work every morning.

Ohhh. shocked shocked shocked
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by obyrich(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
ednut1: Send her packing wit disgrace, also d pastor must also be shamed, if not other pples wife will fall victim, after preachin against sex nd fornication, he was nackin sum1 elses wife, he need to be publicly disgraced, I swear
TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED! grin
ednut1: Send her packing wit disgrace, also d pastor must also be shamed, if not other pples wife will fall victim, after preachin against sex nd fornication, he was nackin sum1 elses wife, he need to be publicly disgraced, I swear
TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED!
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by yiboboy: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
MBG4Real: Below is the interpretation of the DNA test result we received two days ago.

4. We want to punish the Pastor, we want to punish him well, what are the legal implications. Can we arrest him for violating our wife.

Dear Nairalander, what is possible and what is not. Please I need your help and I need it now. This woman must go.

Violating our wife ko, violation our wife ni. grin Na who dem violate? That babe wey savour and relish every inch of the piriki! lipsrsealed

Inform the purported dad and let him take his decision, I know what I'd do though! angry
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by dplomaticVal: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
It,s quite disheartening that the rate of sordid coituš(or sex) these days is enormously deteriorating. Op l urge you and your family to act maturedly and discreetly in this matter so as not to mar the future of the other innocuous kids. it isnt a must tht she must be thrown out afteral we all hav our diff shortcoming. so You guys shd pls forgiv her n take solace frm the lord and accept evrything that has happened with equanimity.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by Princesszoe: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Divorce can be obtained on this ground but the husband must be a man who has been faithful to the wife ever since after their wedding before he can assume that right. However if he has been faithful to his wife and still wants to please God, he should seek God's will in order to make the right decision. In marriage, husband and wife are one flesh and so they are to treat each other the way they would want to be treated otherwise they become hypocrites who will end up making a lot of painful mistakes in life. Marriage should be honoured.
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
comment reserved
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by PrettyGaby(f): 1:12am On Aug 04, 2013
send her packing? ur brother shld be the one to take that decisin, not u. and secondly, he better have been faithful since he married b4 talking about divorcing her. lastly, i fear pastors and rev. frs. choi!
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by MBG4Real(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2013
PrettyGaby: send her packing? ur brother shld be the one to take that decisin, not u. and secondly, he better have been faithful since he married b4 talking about divorcing her. lastly, i fear pastors and rev. frs. choi!
Ok
Re: DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor by dplomaticVal: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
PrettyGaby: send her packing? ur brother shld be the one to take that decisin, not u. and secondly, he better have been faithful since he married b4 talking about divorcing her. lastly, i fear pastors and rev. frs. choi!

(1) (Reply)

Help! What To Do When A Married Ex Is Hitting On You? / Sex Questions: Answers To Question You Couldn’t Ask, 18+ Only / Am Soooooo Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.