Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,602 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers (45279 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Wife Saves Her Husband From Suicide By Holding His Boxers / S African Twitter Users Save Woman From Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by YoshiMaster: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Afolayinka: Stil cnt undastnd wat on earth will make sum1 thnk of commitin suicide.kudos 2 d wife anyway

A lot of things my dear friend, we just have to hop we are never faced with such depressing circumstances, and if we are, that we have the grace to overcome it.

A lot of people get suicidal, like after loosing your whole family, your job, maybe all your money, the list is endless.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by tomzman: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
teeo: That's why it's good to buy original boxers, one wouldn't know when they could come in handy. Try this with Naija boxers, na super story things be that.

Nice wife
Lwtmb grin. Guy, you said it all.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by sambas: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
This man is a clawn who does he want to leave is responsibilities for. He shall not die but live to implement all the demands of his wife, wife make sure you buy more iron boxers for him.

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Burger01(m): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
teeo: That's why it's good to buy original boxers, one wouldn't know when they could come in handy. Try this with Naija boxers, na super story things be that.

Nice wife

grin

That brand of boxers go sell like hot cake.. grin
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Waspy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
blink182: Too many crazy stories coming out of china these days.
Somebody called GEJ visited d country of recent

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Vladm(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Moral lesson:Boys; always wear boxers... Girls; always wear big panties nd nt gistring....
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Vladm(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Moral lesson:Boys; always wear boxers... Girls; always wear big panties nd nt g-string....
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Rotimigabriel(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
At least, something good is now coming out of China– quality boxers grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tolexander: don't mind the sig jare!

Composed under the influence of alcohol!
Lol grin
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by ifeelgood: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
ITS TIME TO MARRY.

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by ayobase(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by ayobase(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2013

Nice wife

Intel just getting to me that it wasn't the boxer per se, but the weightlessness of the man.

That boxer wouldn't save Yerima!
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Policewoman: Reminds me of when i once apprehended a suspect by holding onto his boxers grin grin grin grin
u mean u did tha on your own without back up? and with those manicured pedicure artificial fingernails,haba! Ya wan claim van damme for hia? Abeg park well and bring your particulars and tell us it was the boxers of a primary 3 pupil thiefing fish jare....

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by bleachalhaji: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
This guy too slow to die why not use otapiapia like one naija politician then 1987
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
sambas: This man is a clawn who does he want to leave is responsibilities for. He shall not die but live to implement all the demands of his wife, wife make sure you buy more iron boxers for him.
Loool grin grin
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by gebest: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
zizman: A suicidal husband was saved after trying to leap from his bedroom window - when his wife grabbed him by his boxer shorts.

Witnesses say Ling Su clung on single handed for 20 minutes before police and firefighters arrived.

He was dangling from a six-storey apartment in Changchun, Jilin province, northern China.

The door to the apartment was locked, which stopped the emergency services reaching her quicker.
We heard a shout and screaming and there he was dangling from the window with his wife hanging onto his pants,' said one passer by.

'She got a stronger hold on his leg and screamed for help.

'We tried to get in to help her but the apartment was locked and we couldn't break down the door,'they added.

Neighbours peered through windows to get a better look at the spectacle.

Rescuers managed to pull 45-year-old Wang Li to safety, who is understood to have been depressed about lack of work.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382610/Suicidal-husband-saved-wife-grabs-BOXER-SHORTS-leaps-bedroom-window.html
d woman must b a super woman then to hav grabed him like dat so kudos to d woman.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Switup: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

A lot of things my dear friend, we just have to hop we are never faced with such depressing circumstances, and if we are, that we have the grace to overcome it.

A lot of people get suicidal, like after loosing your whole family, your job, maybe all your money, the list is endless.
thank u... Some people may never seem 2 understand d sins and secrets behind suicide till they are there...
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by oneliegeria: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin The wife wants his manhood to live forever like patience. Hehehehe.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by gebest: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Vladm: Moral lesson:Boys; always wear boxers... Girls; always wear big panties nd nt g-string....
point of correction, is not g-string but catapault
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by trolling(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

thats because theyve idolized it,we are instructed not to put anything before Him,theyve made it/them the first priority in their lives, You shall have no other "gods" before Him
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by milad4love(m): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
thiefing fish jare....[/quote] Wole Soyinka....... I salute oooooo
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by duni04(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
Even b4 openin the thread i Knew it wud b china
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by mohammedmagnus: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Babiloko: u sure say nurbi dat landlord nd e wife 4rm 'kung fu hustle'...1st 2 comment sha
thank God se na boxers she hold some wife na prick dem go go 4 to teach d idiot lesson
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by duni04(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
O.michael.O:
courageous woman!! but why did the man want to murdered itself? smh!! Cowarded MAN! angry
Oga o. Sucidal english grin
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by IAMBREEZY: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Wonders
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by judedwriter(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hmmm...why did d guy want to kill himself? He can work as a stunt man in chinese films since he fears neither death or injury. He can be a disciple of master stunt man-jacky chan
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by avalontony(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
if say na some naija women, them go help push the man out of the window. in the voice of Dame: why the man wan make us widowers and make our children orphan?
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Donvitalis(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
ujchief: First pix shows the man trying to climb back in thru the window.
Second pix shows the man doesn't want to die as shown at the way he spread his legs. If he surely wants to die, let him try closing up the legs and the boxers will slip off his a-r-r-s-e-e.
Lwkm
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by crackhaus: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2013

Nice wife
Classic. Lmao
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by inosend: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
I have never, been able to comprehend the scientific reason for any one to want to commit suicide and don't think ever will. But when one remembers that the Bible clearly states that "...the devil cometh not but to kill and to destroy..." then this ubiquitous question would have been answered.

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Monichilly(f): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
i think this is all planned by the man and the wife in order to gain some attention. They both needed money and want government support. Shikena!
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by fyneboi79(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confession Time - Have You Cheated? / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / I’m Suspecting My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.