Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates (21618 Views)

In Cape Town, Many Black South Africans Feel Unwelcome / Putin Threatens World War 3, Says Russia Could Invade Europe Within Two Days / Cape Town; In A Divided City, Many Blacks See Echoes Of White Superiority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
Is this a spoof or a real article?
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
Jakumo:
NO NO, Hell NO. I ain't goin' in no cage. Yeah, you heard me right, that chit is OVER. YOU get in the muffugin cage.

Ha ha ha ha. The revolution has begun. Just don't SPANK the monkey ha ha ha. That will never solve the problem.

Which one you be? Baboon, Ape, Gorilla or Chimp?

Forest guard 011, pls shoot him

1 Like

Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
they are only trying to take back what was once theirs... tongue
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
I am sure there are no Nigerians living in that area.But with this on NL,watchout in the coming weeks for container loads of Frozen Meat from SA.

I no add Kwenu ooooooo!!!
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2013

Mr. Cork you should be ashamed of yourself!! angry
all you had to do was ask!!

5 Likes

Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Zikdik(m): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Policewoman: Someone should shoot em. Which one be say they are protected?
Typical trigger-happy Nigerian police officer.
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
*Kails*:

Mr. Cork you should be ashamed of yourself!! angry
all you had to do was ask!!
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Wittywizard(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
See my brodas in a foreign land...abeg help me deport them back..... Am waitin 4u
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by swtme(f): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
Conji dey worry them
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Drseno1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
.grin grin grin can't stop crying for them I pity them
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by ibkgab001: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
Cape town = C [ape town]
= Ape town
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Akpan107(m): 12:16am On Aug 04, 2013
drnoel:
what are thez waiting for, their meat taste like bush meat. Look at meat wasting there and these people are shying away
where Buhari dey sef? Is not yet 2015 oo. The baboom don begin the come out... I tot Buhari was just joking.
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Omobarca: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

I knew it wouldn't take long for the Ape Revolution to begin after they watched their brothers in that movie.

After I watched that movie with my Monkey, I told him to go back to his cage, and he shouted, [size=14pt]NO![/size]

hahahaha gringringringringrin
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Omobarca: 12:24am On Aug 04, 2013
Jakumo: Cain't NOBODY phuck with MOBY. He da man. He be opening, investigatin' and eatin', and there ain't nothin y'all can do about it.

Go 'head on Moby, with yo bad self. I pity the fool who try to stop you, cause you's a baaaaad muffugh. And that ain't no lie.
gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Ayatullah(m): 12:52am On Aug 04, 2013
propzncribz: See obasanjos cousins

Fear ALLAH and respect your elders if you want a meaningful existence on Planet Earth.
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by taiwoliu(m): 3:08am On Aug 04, 2013
D post in itself is funny, u guys don make my belle swell with lafta with una comments. Omo, dis na serious guerilla tactics.....

1 Like

Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Zolar4ever(m): 5:11am On Aug 04, 2013
Meat don ready grin
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by greaterlove(m): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2013
This brought back some memories, I once was chased by a baboon, just went to get some groceries and the baboon was interested in what I have in my bag. I wasn't ready to share then so I ran. Thou funny now grin but it was scary that day cry.
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2013
Jakumo: Cain't NOBODY phuck with MOBY. He da man. He be opening, investigatin' and eatin', and there ain't nothin y'all can do about it.

Go 'head on Moby, with yo bad self. I pity the fool who try to stop you, cause you's a baaaaad muffugh. And that ain't no lie.
Lol! If that's moby sitting on the ledge, then the guy is mean! He ain't laughing no! He ah mean biznez! Respekt rasta-apeman!
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by IYANGBALI: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2013
propzncribz: See obasanjos cousins
you are a fooooool
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by mikidoo1(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2013
*In Loord Leonitis'voice* this is wher we fight! This is our Land!
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Gozzzy(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2013
Woe betide them, if they should try this shiit in Naija!!!
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Trendy4gud(f): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2013
baby_123: some animals know where to try this. In Nigeria where angels fear to tread, a new dish would have emerged to make these wild animals extinct. Its cute until they turn deadly. What country is this?
hahahaha the delicacy will range from nkwobi, suya, kilishi, stake, dry meat.......>>>>etc
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Emmanuel602(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2013
Amazing blend of nature
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by leonard509(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2013
since 2009. .the fg ova there promised the baboon social amenities. .nw is 2013 nd nt even one street light was mountd in d animal kingdom. .i think the baboon ar on a peacefull protest. .nd if the f.g ignores them. .revolution''switch home'' wil kick start. . . .culled 4rm .APE TOWN TIMES
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2013
Kamanda: I am sure there are no Nigerians living in that area.But with this on NL,watchout in the coming weeks for container loads of Frozen Meat from SA.

I no add Kwenu ooooooo!!!
Adding/not adding kwenu doesn't change the obvious. #barbaric#
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by osbornfotovideo: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2013
people talks about cAPE town. when you read the history of south Africa well, B4 the whites came to south Africa. APE TOWN was an independent nation. when the white colonel masters came to south Africa the APE and the south African agreed to fight they colonel masters, then, the south Africans told the Ape to move to the forest side, while the south Africans take care of the city called APE TOWN now called Cape Town, While the colonel masters was in the city doing the apartheid, the APES heard about it they lost interest of coming back to the land of there forefather, when Mandela was released from prison he won election, they left the forest,They came back and saw the land called APE T. was called cAPE T.Problem stared.
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2013
This thread has made me laugh to the point of tears.
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by osbornfotovideo: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
don't let them meet your wife bathing, b4 you hear say na monkey rape grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Pdizzle(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Baboon soup
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by rhames(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
The Bush meat revolution.
Re: Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates by Horus(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Attack: How Elon Musk’s X Removed Hamas-linked Accounts Over EU Law / Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) / Xenophobia: Zambian Radio Station Stops Playing South African Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.