Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Last Flight To Abuja (A True Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Flight To Abuja (A True Story) (1302 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On / One Wrong Turn......true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Flight To Abuja (A True Story) by frankzone: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
It was 2:13 pm, edgy but calm, I was sitting in the taxi hoping upon a miracle that I make it to the airport on time, itchy to scream at the cab man to step on it. Every minute counted right now,I was already late for the board meeting. delayed by unforeseen circumstance that has now led me into urging this cab man to fly if he can in his little Datsun car. I wondered what would be speeding through my boss' mind. That woman worked me harder than termites, but the pay was good so I persevered and took in all the work load and smiled like it was all ok.
The soothing sound of Koffi Anasewa's new track jamming on the stereo could not numb my anxiety, it did little to alleviate the worry that greased my brow. 2:25 pm finally chimed and with it came into view the Murtalla Mohammed international airport, hardly did the car stop than I rushed out with my briefcase heading straight for the local terminal. Her voice was as light as feather, like a sing song she called out to me like many humming birds arranged in lines as cherubs, 'Mr' 'Mr', I turned... (to be continued) source
http://livingandsharinglove..com/2013/08/last-flight-to-abuja.html
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (A True Story) by frankzone: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hoping that heavenly voice was singing that prefix to get my attention, she was smiling when I turned, and my knees became weak, She smiled and said "you have not paid your cab fare" I was awed by the velvety smoothness of her voice, the clarity, it sounded like rain drops on flower petals, she must have noticed my stupid impolite stare, for she giggled on and it awoke me from my trance, I mumbled something that sounded like a thank you and rushed past her for the cab man and appologised for the waste of his time, then paid him and rushed back in, not to catch the flight, but to catch up with her. A stone throw ahead of me I saw her wiggle towards the ticket counter, her shape was a ratio of 103% perfect and for the first time in months I hungered for a feminine heat, not just any woman but this one. I quickened my steps and came up beside her, she turned and dismantled my bold feeling with another charming smile. I asked her if she was heading to Abuja, which was a stupid question because she was obviously heading there. What other reason would have made her come purchase a ticket........(to be continued) Source
http://livingandsharinglove..com/2013/08/last-flight-to-abuja.html

(1) (Reply)

"Ladies Share How You Would React When Your Man Tells You These Things Below" / Do Women Deserve Virgins As Husbands? / How To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You? How To Trigger Her Mind To Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.