Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523809 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by IsraelOkereke: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
HOW TO EARN MONEY DAILY VIA YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ON PAID ADVERT.
INTERESTED IN PAID ADVERT? JOIN ME TOMORROW BY 8PM AS I PUT YOU THROUGH THE BASICS.
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW AND JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP https://www.whatsapp.com/1Qo46tX5tDB2tao8iKsnP Or pm me on 08185019400
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Legolast: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2017
iyenimofe:
The <!DOCTYPE> declaration
As stated in an earlier post HTML comes in diferent versions, so you have to specify the version you're writing in if not your page shall be rendered in quirk mode( the browser will interpret it anyhow).
The following are the <!DOCTYPE> declarations for the commonly used versions:
WARNING: Doctype declarations must contain no errors
HTML 4.01
< ! DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

XHTML 1.0
< ! DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

HTML 5
< ! DOCTYPE html>

NOTE: Be careful when using HTML 5 as it is not supported in old browsers.

The < ! DOCTYPE> declaration is thus the first item to be inserted in the document.

Good morning sir
I've been a ghost reader on your trend for months, thanks for the lesson and your devoted time. I'm not a professional programmer, in short, I have little knowledge about programming. I have an ambission to build a past question and answer app which I have done but facing lots of challenges while testing it.
I need your help in:
1. creating a free trial before they can purchase the full version and the full version laps for just a year.
2. Creating the app in such a way that, only one device can use one product key i.e if the product key is input to another device it won't work.
How can I do it?
You can drop your number sir
My number 07064658830
Thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by nairalandic(m): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
but do you know dats basically web development .... cheesy
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2017
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-7GB @N6500 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com, .org, .net
NG Hosting
Disk Space-7GB @N4700 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com.ng, .org.ng etc
For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Oleevergist(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
US ADSENSE FOR SALE CALL 09035606016

VERY CHEAP
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Naijasturf(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
bukas15:
pls how do i get d app, and does it work on all android phone.pls i need to get it
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HTML.AngularJS.Codeplay
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Jrevelation(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
If live in ondo state,Ondo Town and you are good in web design and developing so so
Contact me on this number 08155120365
Through call or whatsapp
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Deneutral(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2017
Big Bro. i Need help on How to Download an installable Bootstrap, i have been downloading but it usually come in a zipped folder and when i try to extract files in the folder i see no application file.
thanks, i will be grateful
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by draina007: 2:35am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sorry for the title..

I wan people/users to add more member to my fb group, i know its not for free..

So if you can contact me 07066669835 call/whatsapp.

I know it's not free.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
The internet is a great place to market your idea or promote your business, but not all business owners have a budget to own a standard website for 60k.
You don’t have to worry; we offer exclusive services starting from development to advertisement at cheap prices
Pricing
Below is a table of our website development service

STANDARD
N35,000.00 SILVER
N60,000.00 PLATINIUM
N160,000.00 PREMIUM
N350,000.00
Free Domain YES YES YES YES
Free Hosting YES YES YES YES
Free SSl YES YES YES YES
eCommerce NO YES YES YES
Designs 1 2 3 UNLIMITED
Pages 6 10 20 UNLIMITED
Emails 5 UNLIMITED UNLIMITED UNLIMITED
LiveChat YES YES YES YES
Updates NO 3 MONTHS 12 MONTHS LIFETIME

Note; Our web development package includes client’s choice of design.
You only pay after you see a live sample of how your site will look like in a demo.
We save time, your work will be done in less than 4 days.

Our advertisement includes all you need to make your business stand out. With 360 promotion, your brand will elevate to its peak. Have a low budget? No problem.
Below is a table of our website advertisement service

STANDARD
N50,000.00 SILVER
N95,000.00 PLATINIUM
N180,000.00 PREMIUM
N360,000.00
Free Banners YES YES YES YES
Free Integration YES YES YES YES
Facebook
Boost YES YES YES YES
Target Audience 3M 6M 15M 35M
Blog advertising 4 6 8 12
Retargeting No No Yes Yes
Support YES YES YES YES

Note; For this service, clients are to pay a percentage of total money, and to complete after 15 days,
If you see no results before the 15 days, we return the percentage.

Portfolio

Contact Us
Make your brand stand out
Talk to us
Solochuks9@gmail.com
Info@sweber.com.ng
Find us @
14 rumuola road 2nd floor Honeymoon plaza

1 Share

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by eidesk(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Closed - Out of date
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by draina007: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Syphonn(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ever tried advertising with youtube videos?

Wondering if YouTube ads are worth your time and money?

This write-up will help you’ll find new research that reveals how consumers respond to YouTube ads and insight into how marketers plan to adjust their ad spend on YouTube.

# 1: Viewers accept ads on YouTube more easily than on Facebook

Not so long ago, YouTube was the undisputed king of online video. Founded in February 2005, YouTube’s only approach has always been video, allowing you to upload (and stay) to the top of the stack.

Read more on this at http://www.busygisting.com/advertising-on-youtube-its-effectiveness/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ACFreeHost: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Are you a website developer or a web designer and you need a reliable hosting server provider to host your website for FREE and Adverts FREE? That's why ACFreeHost is here to make that possible for you Publishers, just all you need is to visit http://www.acfreehost.com and register then you are good to go. No Adverts on your sites, No disk limite, No bandwidth limite e.t.c. Don't worry all are FREE and if you have any question their pleased to assist you. So visit http://www.acfreehost.com and register Now.!!

VISIT : http://WWW.ACFREEHOST.COM

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.