Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Health Benefits Of Coconut Water - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Coconut Water (33054 Views)

Wa / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer / Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by nsidibe140(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
shocked i never new coconut contribute de above mentioned to our health, i need to go back to village so as to improve my skin by using coconut water
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by lordfemi(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
ghettodreamz:

Is one of the most common myth in Yoruba culture, and I really don't blame them. See, what lack of proper and western education can cause? I'd rather blame it on illiteracy and ignorance.
and who told u is nt d truth, u can do d research urself. Get a cocoanut water, drink ENOUGH quantity and observe d rest of ur day if u will remain smart and quick in thinking. I promise u dt u won't want to try it again and u don't want dis for ur child. Education is practically nt evrytin. I sale a sigratte for u if i rap around it benefits and ignoring its harm. Yorubas saying r nt born out of ignorance. Take it from d person dt knows

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Maxcollins042(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
i see....interesting one.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by MANOSUB(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
An0nimus:
second time I seen you do this today. you never tell us your plan.

@Topic They told us it makes one dum. I drank it nonetheless. cool

Ebo is a logho! Go to school, i wont went. Correct yourself, i cant fit.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by MANOSUB(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
An0nimus:
second time I seen you do this today. you never tell us your plan.

@Topic They told us it makes one dum. I drank it nonetheless. cool

Ebo is a logho!
Go to school, i wont went. Correct yourself, i cant fit. Grow man, this is not a child's forum.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
adaobi123: Coconut water is nasty lipsrsealed
URE NASTY tongue
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by An0nimus: 1:18am On Aug 05, 2013
MANOSUB:

Ebo is a logho!
Go to school, i wont went. Correct yourself, i cant fit. Grow man, this is not a child's forum.
undecided
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Kunlexic(m): 3:35am On Aug 05, 2013
many ignorants ane illiterate wont believe dis because of their conservatives.it is sometyms ago dat i dnt like drinking it wen wr are kid,elder ppu will say it will make us dull until i discover day the water is good in many ways even those elders that tell us not to drink it can drink more than 5 litres of it.The coconut water is of mamy useful to health,it is used as cosmetics and apart 4rm health,its useful in many other things.God really blessed the coconut tree like palm tree,there is nothing 4rm those trees that wasted.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by 3ace(m): 4:34am On Aug 05, 2013
Just drank some yesterday. I just had this feeling that it will be of immense benefits so I decided to drink it.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by splashbaby(m): 5:14am On Aug 05, 2013
ayusco85: Wow. That's great. Will recommend it for ma dad, he is diabetic
Quail eggs will be better option.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Songitto(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2013
Imanuelle: When we were kids,
they said it made kids dull.

The elders scammed us,

they took it from us. .

****in smiggles voice***

my pwecious. ..

Yeah its true, ohun ti agba fi hun j'eko abe ewe lowa......
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by olivvvia: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2013
Bravoosii: Same coconut water our parents told us makes children dull. See how Africans destroy a child's mentality.
that's because they want to drink the water and eat it.sum parents also told dir children esp d gals nt to eat the gizard of a hen cos its an abormination bt dey eat it.thank God 4 my parents they actually made coconut my best fruitgrin
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Suc4live(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2013
demmy55:

Pls how do I apply it?
By using it to rinse my face directly or by mixing with lotion?
.................................ur eczema face is uncurable
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by jenvicluv: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2013
Coconut water is nasty.
aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ sure?
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by chopsyray(m): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Many ignorant and illiterate Nlanders should read and comprehend this thread very well.
I personally, drink the water up whenever I break my coconut shell, I eat the white part of the coconut with a roasted corn. What a nice combo! Who else has tried it? Testimonies please? Lol

It is only an ignorant and illiterate fool like u dat will just assume in
his small mind dat others are ignorant and illiterate.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by arabanibaba: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
thank God am still using my adiagbon as pomade am so fresh adiagbon yala adiagbon yolo
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by ogb5(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
The best part of coconut is the "eyes" if you eat it and jump 7 times you will grow very tall grin
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by bebechuks: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thanks for this tips.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by demmy55(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Suc4live: .................................ur eczema face is uncurable

I gat not ur tym. U r just a waste of mb. angry
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by addicted268(f): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Many ignorant and illiterate Nlanders should read and comprehend this thread very well.
I personally, drink the water up whenever I break my coconut shell, I eat the white part of the coconut with a roasted corn. What a nice combo! Who else has tried it? Testimonies please? Lol
Good but I prefer coconut and bread.very sweet!
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by abrat: 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by theomat: 3:54am On Aug 06, 2013
dear nairalanders the coconut water when it is mixed with peak milk,it strengthen men's sperm.try it and testify!!!
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Otolorin4real(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2013
God bless this writer, for illumimating the darkness that had covered this knowledge.more of it .Thank you.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by ylaa(f): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
b.bjay:
all dis credit to ordinary coconut water,unbelievable!!

It is not Ordinary Coconut water but EXTRAORDINARY coconut water.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by UgoUkam(f): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
For those on a hair journey coconut water and vinegar can balance your hair's ph level, which is the best state for your scalp to be healthy...
i also think that for this property the combo can be used for beauty diys on the skin or face.....i read it here>>>> hope this helps someone. http://relaxedhairhealth..com/2013/02/acvcoconut-water-perfect-hair-rinse.html[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by toygod2: 3:31am On Oct 16, 2014
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances / Rain Soul Health Benefits And Its Cures / NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.