Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Health Benefits Of Coconut Water - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Coconut Water (33046 Views)

Wa / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer / Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by autofreak2020(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
@4 play, thanks so much for presenting to us a balanced view of this topic.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by PapaBrowne(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
I have just discovered the wonders of coconut.

I have a coconut tree in my house and it has started fruiting wonderfully. It has about 100-120 shells of coconut.

Over the past 3 weeks, I have been plucking them one by one and I must say the water is just the craziest sweetest thing in this world.

I discovered some secrets about coconut.

1) The sweetness and quantity of the water is more pronounced before the coconut reaches full maturity and hardens.

2) The flesh of a nearly mature coconut is bouncy soft and easy to eat. Plus it tastes so good. You need to taste of it to know the feeling. You can never get it in the market. You should plant a tree and wait 5 years.

3)One coconut tree produces about 70-150 coconuts per year. That means if you had 100 coconut trees, they will produce between 7000 and 15000 coconuts per year. That amount of coconut can give you between 500,000- 2 million Naira yearly for the next 30- 40 years if sold retail.

4)Coconut, just like its flesh, can make your eyes crystal clear and nearly white if eaten constantly.

4 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by abacusCm(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
I will use coconut water to make soup this afternoonm.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
Sike: You actually beat me to this. Our elders no try for this one I tell you. sad

seriously....
to discover after some years that we were lied to is hurting.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Zolar4ever(m): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
It also serve as anti- poison, if anybody swalow poison if u can get coconut water, it wil flush it away
also if u take any medicine dont drink coconut wat, because it wouldnt work, it wil neutralise d medicine

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by dnawah(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
But remember 2 much of it purge.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Lanreak(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
Coconut H2O is nw magic H2O niyen,nw i can't wait 2dey drink coconut H2O continusly!!!
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by PatAkpos: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
Imagine i was told that if i drank the water, i will *not know book again*. It became serious that till this day, i throw the water when cracking a coconut. Seriously, are u guys sure that our parents were not saying the truth? What could have been their reasons to lie to us?
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by biafranqueen: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
I love coconut water, it really does increase your health. It is so expensive in the states though undecided
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by biafranqueen: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
abacus Cm: I will use coconut water to make soup this afternoonm.
it will make your soup so tasty, using the water to make rice it's so sweet smiley
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by fuckdmods(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
4 Play: The problem with these articles is that they failed to give a balanced view. Coconut water also poses health risks:

Read more: http://ww.livestrong.com/article/369190-what-are-the-dangers-of-drinking-young-coconut-water-everyday/#ixzz2azvmpXYt

your source funny o..dangers of drinking young coconut water.wat of Old coconut water??
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
There is a new product coming into Nigerian market soon. Pearl Royal. Best coconut water is the world. Will soon be in all the super markets in Nigeria. This product is already an hotcake in Nigeria.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
There is a new product coming into Nigerian market soon. Pearl Royal. Best coconut water is the world. Will soon be in all the super markets in Nigeria. This product is already an hotcake in the UK.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by cannonnier(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
if you are a dullard just break a coco on ya head letting the water drip down your face.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by kstyle2(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
If u dey bush dey kaka unda coconut tree,u fit pluck am com use d water wash ur ikebe.na d marra na*warri accent*
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by conebit: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
it reduces nicotine and alcohol in the body system,it also enhances the brain as in to make brain sharp
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by ola2nde(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bravoosii: Same coconut water our parents told us makes children dull. See how Africans destroy a child's mentality.

They are afraid of tomorrow,
'cos nothing will be left on the tree sine they are not planting another to replace it.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Many ignorant and illiterate Nlanders should read and comprehend this thread very well.
I personally, drink the water up whenever I break my coconut shell, I eat the white part of the coconut with a roasted corn. What a nice combo! Who else has tried it? Testimonies please? Lol

I always kill the koko and it water with garri undecided
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Deglo514(f): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wow! Good to know thank God i don't joke with fruits in general. No matter how sweet or bitter they taste. I do drink my coconut water, what of u?
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by demmy66: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
demmy55:

I go dey use coconut water bath be dat. grin
Well, it is not a bad idea, as long as you have the money.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by demmy66: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Deglo514: Wow! Good to know thank God i don't joke with fruits in general. No matter how sweet or bitter they taste. I do drink my coconut water, what of u?
I do use it to wash bumbum after visiting the toilet, because it helps to prevent skin rashes and smoothens the skin.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by DEGREE2466(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ok but moderation is good in everything
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by lif2uz(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
Imanuelle: When we were kids,
they said it made kids dull.

The elders scammed us,

they took it from us. .

****in smiggles voice***

my pwecious. ..
E don tail all dese elders dey scam us de come o, even till now dey no wan leave what belong to us for us. Greedy elders!
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Anniettieufia(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wao !

What a nice way to promote your coconut business ,

In my compound, it used to be a family affairs harvesting coconuts ,
You dare not touch the fruit when you are not sick with Fever and is permitted by an elder to pluck it..

For my , coconut water serves as my alternative Sugar & Milk to SIP garri.

Now that i have known more about it,
Production & consumption remained UnStoppAble.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Maksjoy: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
I grew up wit my Grandma, she used 2 put drops of coconut water on my head. She said it would make me grow tall. I'm d shortest in my house, 5ft4". Only slightly taller dan my mom. Our old people and their fallacies! Even tho it didn't wok for me, I'm glad science had found som uses for it.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
When applied to acne, spots, wrinkles, stretch marks, cellulite and eczema it clears up the skin giving you youthful looking smoother skin. It can be used as a light moisturizer if you have oily skin...
These sounds cool, y'kno.
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by swtme(f): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bravoosii: Same coconut water our parents told us makes children dull. See how Africans destroy a child's mentality.

Your own parent not mine, cos they told me coconut, its water n oil are gud
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by hollas2jnr(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bryancrox: Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
If yo knw yo re tired of ASUU strike dere is good news for yo,yo can na migrate 2 any private universite of ur choice with same Matric No...Just send d key word "Port" to "36555" d porting will tk 48hrs
Happy sunday

Are u guys sure dis isn't d effect of drinking coconut water our elders told us? Lols. Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Mustay(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
EBK2: There is a new product coming into Nigerian market soon Pearl Royal. Best coconut water is the world. Will soon be in all the super markets in Nigeria. This product is already an hotcake in Nigeria .

Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by kingjosephat(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
I never knew dat it has so much benefits but I dey disobey d warnings of d elders dat say dat taking coconut water makes some1 dull. Me I dey drink am sharparly
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Bryancrox(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
hollas2jnr:

Are u guys sure dis isn't d effect of drinking coconut water our elders told us? Lols. Happy Sunday!
Lolz...Our elders lied 2 us because of long throat,we realy mis alot
Re: Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by bigtt76(f): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
The best is Kalanga Water #toooooshman grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rain Soul Health Benefits And Its Cures / NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos / W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.