Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389950 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2015
South east awardees have been paid by Access bank.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 28, 2015
Godwin
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 10:01pm On May 28, 2015
Alert: Chai the Devil don blind ooo See my Alert ooo
access>>>credit Alert.
Amt: NGN 5,000,000.00 Cr
Acc:*************
Desc: PYM BO Ministry of Finance
Time 28/05/15.
Bal: 5,000,000.00

This is my song: when Jesus say YES nobody can say NO.
LongLive Federal Republic of Nigeria.
LongLive Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan(2011-2015)
LongLive YouWin Program.
LongLive Federal Ministry of Finance.
LongLive Sharp Sand,Stone Construction Company Limited.
May Almighty God Bless All Men Of Goodwill. Iam Proudly Nigerian Youth with Innovations In Nigeria.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by globaldream(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2015
Luxuria:
I DON GET ALERT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
I DON GET ALERT NA GODWIN!!!!
SOUTH SOUTH SKYEBANK!!!!!!!
. Thank God skye don show. So happy. Thank you Goodluck, thanks okonjo iweala
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2015
Does anyone know why zenith has not paid north east ? And when we might get any alert if possible?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Luxuria: 7:12am On May 29, 2015
jeffmyson:
Does anyone know why zenith has not paid north east ? And when we might get any alert if possible?

Dont worry, if not today (friday) then expect it on monday 12 noon to 7pm. Theres nothing to fear.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2015
Luxuria:

Dont worry, if not today (friday) then expect it on monday 12 noon to 7pm. Theres nothing to fear.

I am already worried! Why should the case of north east be always different? I am told Zenith Bank is the source of the problem!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 7:42am On May 29, 2015
jeffmyson:

I am already worried! Why should the case of north east be always different? I am told Zenith Bank is the source of the problem!
Bro no worry. I think youwin is working hard to ensure everybody gets paid. Imagine them calling me around 9.30pm to ask if I hv gotten my alert.
So chill
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2015
Bigboyz32:

Bro no worry. I think youwin is working hard to ensure everybody gets paid. Imagine them calling me around 9.30pm to ask if I hv gotten my alert.
So chill

The call was yesterday ? If so that means there is hope.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mistyderby: 9:17am On May 29, 2015
Uba for South West Don pay y day night. But me just wake up dis morning to see the million dole alert breathing in my acct. Thank God for this favour upon me, I would forever be thankful. Up gej, up noi, up naija. Make I go drink malt. grin cheesy
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2015
North East awardee you need to start mailing the Youwin Secretariate ! We are not part of the 1007 paid awardee so that they will take note! Instead of us to use this long holiday weekend to plan our business expansion we are here talking about payments! 5 Zones paid and North East not included......Zenith Bank why? Youwin Why?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by GreatEngineer(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2015
Hello awardees in the house, for those that have received their second payment please used it wisely.
For those that have not receive, pray and be calm for the money is still rolling in.

My friend and colleague happened to be one of the 10million naira winner in this youwin3 programme, he has received his second payment and we are fully in top gear in executing our business as was planned.

This is the business website and what we are into, www.emobellaengineering.com

Kindly contact us for any Mechanical and Electrical works, these include but not limited to; Engineering Installations, maintenance services, Mechanical fabrications and general contracting services.

We are very serious in what we are doing, we know our onions, a trial will convince you. The company was established in 2012, youwin help us to reposition the business, acquire more tools and equipment for greater performance.

Proudly sponsored by youwin.

Thank you all.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 29, 2015
Your company website is beautiful & simple. Please provide me the contact of the firm/individual that did the design for you.
GreatEngineer:
Hello awardees in the house, for those that have received their second payment please used it wisely.
For those that have not receive, pray and be calm for the money is still rolling in.

My friend and colleague happened to be one of the 10million naira winner in this youwin3 programme, he has received his second payment and we are fully in top gear in executing our business as was planned.

This is the business website and what we are into, www.emobellaengineering.com

Kindly contact us for any Mechanical and Electrical works, these include but not limited to; Engineering Installations, maintenance services, Mechanical fabrications and general contracting services.

We are very serious in what we are doing, we know our onions, a trial will convince you. The company was established in 2012, youwin help us to reposition the business, acquire more tools and equipment for greater performance.

Proudly sponsored by youwin.

Thank you all.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2015
Now that Youwin has paid second tranche it is imperative and very important that every awardee have a functional website for their business and try as much as possible to use electronic platforms to market their products and services. See you all at the top.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 8:28pm On May 29, 2015
jeffmyson:
Now that Youwin has paid second tranche it is imperative and very important that every awardee have a functional website for their business and try as much as possible to use electronic platforms to market their products and services. See you all at the top.
Have u finally gotten alert @northeast?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2015
strigger:

Have u finally gotten alert @northeast?

Nope! We have not been paid! We are still expecting !
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by GreatEngineer(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2015
Mohammed83:
Your company website is beautiful & simple. Please provide me the contact of the firm/individual that did the design for you.

Thanks for the compliment, we are currently working on improving it, adding our newly completed projects and new clients.
If you have any engineering work or you know someone that need our services, please kindly contact us.

You can contact the designer, Ligali Oluwatosin, Osmosis Consult-07067660450.

Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by edundayo(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2015
Why does North East always carry last na! .
Congrats to everyone that have join the GODWIN team.

Anyway, I'll like to use the interim to establish/expand business relationship with fellow awardees....

..so if you're into IT or you need advice or consultation on integrating ICT into your operational and markerting processes both offline (concept, setup, maintainance, training, etc.) and online(website,blog,social media, newsletter, etc.), please contact me @ Dayo - 080560xxxxx, 07033xxxxx & xxxxxx at gmail dot com.

I'm a YouWiN3 awardee (NE).
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2015
House,has anyone received invitation to p&G training in Lagos? pls intimate the house.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 1:01pm On May 31, 2015
North East Youwin awardee we need to write individually to the Youwin Secretariat starting from today so that they will be aware we have not being paid! All the other zones have achieved either partial or full payments except North east that have not received any dime!

Let's make this a collective effort so that Youwin and Zenith Bank will credit us like others!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Luxuria: 9:52pm On May 31, 2015
hmbs:
House,has anyone received invitation to p&G training in Lagos? pls intimate the house.

Thank you for that reminder. i also want to know, HAS ANYONE RECIEVED INVITATION FOR THE P&G TRAINING PROGRAM TAKING PLACE IN LAGOS
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oyekeye: 12:06am On Jun 01, 2015
Mohammed83:

Hi, I just created a website for an awardee www.jamesandbeulah.com. If you need world class website at very low price, contact me at oyekeye@hotmail.com or modarut@gmail.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2015
been a bit off the weather.

how godwin?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2015
Denn:
been a bit off the weather.

how godwin?

North East never see Godwin ooh!! Not a single person from the 6 North East state have gotten any dime! Let's pray we get it today!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sparashi16(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
jeffmyson:

North East never see Godwin ooh!! Not a single person from the 6 North East state have gotten any dime! Let's pray we get it today!
any news from ZENITHBANK?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by austynbch(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Godwin ooooo.. ....GTB don ansa me o
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
austynbch:
Congrats, just now?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
austynbch:

Austyn, were u among the first batch or second batch? As in did you write to youwin to confirm your batch before the payment?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by austynbch(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
okoji:

Congrats, just now?
Dis morning
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by austynbch(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
okoji:

Austyn, were u among the first batch or second batch? As in did you write to youwin to confirm your batch before the payment?
Yes, I wrote to them, l was among the first batch
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sparashi16(m): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
please House, what is wrong with ZENITHBANK?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by goodtinz(f): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
are u sure u are among the first barge? write them and confirm
jeffmyson:

Where is the alert? Who did zenith pay today? Did zenith pay any awardee in north east today?
Not a single dime was paid by zenith bank to anybody! If you have any evidence to the contrary you can let us know! Yet again we are in the bottom pecking order!
ZENITH BANK HAS NOT PAID!

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.