Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (390120 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2015
bamistol:

North West, Kaduna, Stanbic.
I have info about some zones. Which zone are you?

What about North East ...Zenith Bank ? What info do you have please
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by tafrica(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2015
OUCH! Why did I have to wait till last year to apply? Feel like crying seeing people getting paid by YOUWIN.
I congratulate you guys and wish you well.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mistyderby: 10:09pm On May 26, 2015
Thank God, alert on Friday, Monday and now Tuesday. Hmmmm! UBA for southwest, hope na we go be d next to receive alert. Still munching my chips and whistling peperenpee while sipping my malt. No shaking! Congrat to all dt hv received and shared thr joy so far. I DEY WAIT FOR MY OWN! cool
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by austynbch(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2015
bamistol:

North West, Kaduna, Stanbic.
I have info about some zones. Which zone are you?

What about north central....Diamond Bank?

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 3:57am On May 27, 2015
jvics:
please what info do you ve about south south, skye bank
South South Skye Bank: Your bank is the problem. You guys should start disturbing the bank manager. They seem not to know the urgency of the matter on ground that YouWiN is not ready to take chances again since so many biz are at the verge of nose diving due to the delay.
SOLUTION: Communicate other fellow millionaires so u people can start calling the bank manager. They may tell you that they have not received the money or schedule or whatever language, tell them to contact YouWiN.

The same info apply to UBA. So this is for both Skye Bank and UBA.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 4:03am On May 27, 2015
jeffmyson:

What about North East ...Zenith Bank ? What info do you have please
Zenith Bank suppose to have received the money on Tuesday. Except your alert from Wednesday. If by 10am no alert. Don't take chances start calling them.
Zenith Bank problem is overconfidence. They believe they have so much customers so they are not as hungry for customers like other new generation banks. They don't know they are playing with destiny.
You need to alert them that the fund is needed as a matter of urgency to rescue dwindling biz due to the already over prolonged delay.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 4:06am On May 27, 2015
mistyderby:
Thank God, alert on Friday, Monday and now Tuesday. Hmmmm! UBA for southwest, hope na we go be d next to receive alert. Still munching my chips and whistling peperenpee while sipping my malt. No shaking! Congrat to all dt hv received and shared thr joy so far. I DEY WAIT FOR MY OWN! cool

Your bank is the problem. You guys should start disturbing the bank manager. They seem not to know the urgency of the matter on ground that YouWiN is not ready to take chances again since so many biz are at the verge of nose diving due to the delay.
SOLUTION: Communicate other fellow millionaires so u people can start calling the bank manager. They may tell you that they have not received the money or schedule or whatever language, tell them to contact YouWiN.

The same info apply to Skye Bank. So this is for both Skye Bank and UBA.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 4:24am On May 27, 2015
austynbch:

What about north central....Diamond Bank?

Diamond bank has received the money only that they are processing in batches. They blame their own delay on fuel scarcity and power supply. But as at close of biz yesterday Tuesday, they have received fuel supply. So be in alert mood today Wednesday.
The good news is that Diamond Bank is a customer focused bank. They will hasten up the disbursement.
We will all celebrate together.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 4:29am On May 27, 2015
hmbs:
south east.
@hmbs, which bank?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 4:39am On May 27, 2015
bamistol:
@hmbs, which bank?
South east is access bank. Pls update us.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 4:39am On May 27, 2015
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kitmwa18: 5:43am On May 27, 2015
What about. GTB North central?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Luxuria: 7:30am On May 27, 2015
tafrica:
OUCH! Why did I have to wait till last year to apply? Feel like crying seeing people getting paid by YOUWIN.
I congratulate you guys and wish you well.

atleast you are better than those who didnt believe and did not bother to apply at all. We pray that by some stroke of fate, the YouWin4 program may continue under Buhari's regime. But it can only be with prayers right now. NOJ has recommended its continuity to GMB so lets see how that goes.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 7:53am On May 27, 2015
We are praying that Youwin remembers other awardees from North east, south south , south east and north central!
We pray we get our alert today ! Please those that have been credited please join us and pray!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by WenysAD(f): 8:16am On May 27, 2015
I applied 4 YOUWIN 4 and only God knows if d incoming govt will acknowledge d program. Pls dose dat have collected, pls borrow me a little amount wit d promise 2 pay back @least let me use it 2 support myself too.
I'm not ashamed 2 ask cos no man is an island
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Luxuria: 8:25am On May 27, 2015
WenysAD:
I applied 4 YOUWIN 4 and only God knows if d incoming govt will acknowledge d program. Pls dose dat have collected, pls borrow me a little amount wit d promise 2 pay back @least let me use it 2 support myself too.

My dear friend, sorry to disappoint you but there is no single awardee who will be able to borrow you money. I can imagine trying to explain to my monitor that i lent someone money from my grant lipsrsealed
WenysAD:

My dear friend, sorry to disappoint you but there is no single awardee who will be able to borrow you money. I can imagine trying to explain to my monitor that i lent someone money from my grant- my own don finish that day. lol. it is clearly stated ievery awardees contract that no part of funds or the business itself should be transferred to a third party. doing so will discontinue your grant immediately.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 8:29am On May 27, 2015
As at now Iv not gotten handy info about GTBank and Access Bank. But I think they should be part of those banks mandated to ensure disbursement commence today and complete tomorrow.
I will make my contact and update the house b4 noon. Hopefully b4 then u may not need the info again as your alert may hit your inbox before then.
Am sure all awardees phones are charged waiting for the much expected alert.

Funny enough do u know that a friend of mine expecting alert could not charge her phone since yesterday. I still de laugh.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 8:34am On May 27, 2015
WenysAD:

Am sure @WenysAD is only trying to create comic relief. We all must account for all fund 100% even including profit.

I believe the house know fully well that with this 2nd tranche we are going to show profit. Check your break even from your biz plan and cash flow.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by WenysAD(f): 8:37am On May 27, 2015
Luxuria:

My dear friend, sorry to disappoint you but there is no single awardee who will be able to borrow you money. I can imagine trying to explain to my monitor that i lent someone money from my grant lipsrsealed

My dear friend, sorry to disappoint you but there is no single awardee who will be able to borrow you money. I can imagine trying to explain to my monitor that i lent someone money from my grant- my own don finish that day. lol. it is clearly stated ievery awardees contract that no part of funds or the business itself should be transferred to a third party. doing so will discontinue your grant immediately.

I fully understand ur position dat u don't wanna b scammed. If u rily wanna lend, u'll take all precautionary methods wich u haven't even considered.
2ndly, itz not necessary dat u lend 4 d awarded fund cos d amount I have in mind is rily little compared 2 wat eva amount u won.
And lastly I stand my grounds of payin back as I didn't just open dis acct of mine 2 ask 4 assistance and also I have a little business I'm doing just dat I wanted 2 expand a little.
Tanx
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by WenysAD(f): 8:43am On May 27, 2015
bamistol:

Am sure @WenysAD is only trying to create comic relief. We all must account for all fund 100% even including profit.

I believe the house know fully well that with this 2nd tranche we are going to show profit. Check your break even from your biz plan and cash flow.

I understand perfectly but hey I rily am very serious here and if it was funny 2u den itz a plus 2me 4 putting smiles on d faces of people. Thanks 4 ur advice and my business is rily a small one dat I'm trying 2 increase.
Wish u guys d best in ur endeavours
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 9:47am On May 27, 2015
hello Awardeees in South East Mr koye osuntunyi is no longer the officer in charge of Youwin. the woman that replaced him is the one to call here is her numbers 08122218440. Access bank manager main headquarter in lagos.Awardees from South East you can call her and get clarified
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2015
Fellow awardees,the banks have our money but they are using it to balance their end of the month acct.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2015
hmbs:
Fellow awardees,the banks have our money but they are using it to balance their end of the month acct.

How do you know these? From my own observations I think its Youwin that is the cause of the delay! How can Youwin ask them to pay and they will hold the money! He who pays the piper dictates the tune.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 11:06am On May 27, 2015
That is not correct. The YOUWIN! secretariat funds the accounts directly. That is why they, not the banks decide who gets paid in what batch.
hmbs:
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2015
We are saying the same thing.FMF has ACCTS with each of the partner banks from which YOUWIN awardees ACCTS is funded.YOUWIN gives them names of awardees to be credited with schedule.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2015
I called YOUWIN secretariat this morning.The problem is with my bank. now let me ask you,why is stanbic paying awardees in batches.because they don't the huge amount to go out of the system.same with diamond. Alerts will roll in from 2mori evening.you can't withdraw till MONDAY.trust me.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 11:25am On May 27, 2015
Is there a way we can confirm this? It will be criminal of them to play this stunt on us from South South.
hmbs:
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2015
hmbs:
I called YOUWIN secretariat this morning.The problem is with my bank. now let me ask you,why is stanbic paying awardees in batches.because they don't the huge amount to go out of the system.same with diamond. Alerts will roll in from 2mori evening.you can't withdraw till MONDAY.trust me.

What kind of joke is that ! How can they hold our money under any guise! If these be true then you know that we are in trouble in this country. I don't want to believe this story! But indeed if its true then wahala dey !

Meanwhile I don't want to risk this alert till tomorrow, they better pay today ooh!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mkmyers45(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2015
Any Solid Information about Zenith Bank?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2015
mkmyers45:
Any Solid Information about Zenith Bank?

My brother! We dey the same boat ooh! No one seems to know anything about when we will be paid!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2015
Fellow awardees,what I told you is a fact.You can confirm it.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2015
hmbs:
Fellow awardees,what I told you is a fact.You can confirm it.

How do we confirm these please? Can you provide a link for confirmation! We need hard facts and evidence not "hear say"

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.