Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389972 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wakes: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2014
strigger:

No special trts. Everybody present got equal token based on the state you reside.
I think we should focus on our soon to be paid tranch and not peanut token .
Just a suggestion though!
Thanks a great deal.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Please anyone with information on when Youwin might start paying 1st Tranche for awardees?. The lack of communication from Youwin and the wait is becoming too much ooh!!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
We are looking like lucozed....
I tut I ova heard Finance Minister say disbursement will start immediately.... May be immediately never reach...Lol
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
chukwuka12:
We are looking like lucozed....
I tut I ova heard Finance Minister say disbursement will start immediately.... May be immediately never reach...Lol
I was in the banquet hall when she made her speech and i was so eager like you but i did not hear say ' immediately' but she used same word like president 'SOON'. Except if she grant i nterview after the ceremony when we were still eating inside.
I think it may be next week sha!
My feelings sha oh!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
strigger:

I was in the banquet hall when she made her speech and i was so eager like you but i did not hear say ' immediately' but she used same word like president 'SOON'. Except if she grant i nterview after the ceremony when we were still eating inside.
I think it may be next week sha!
My feelings sha oh!

Its well oh, it was on d news I TUT I had it, tanx 4 d correction. We pray it happens soon.... smiley
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Even me I heard "shortly". Almost all the News Media carried the news and said NOI said disbursement will start shortly. Let's pray they disburse "shortly". But Nobody Knows when "shortly" is, it could be next Month, Next year, or next week or Tomorrow.

Lol!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tomorrow is a good shortly... grin
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Or even if na go shawty... grin
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Just coming out of Access bank,owerri branch.our account opening documents are still the way we gave it to them.d just abadoned them.we had to call koye in Abuja. Branch who apoligised on their behalf.pls has any awardee got his or her cheque book?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
Account ooening is taking them 3 weeks to open.they are not happy that the accounts are generated from abuja branch.God save us from access bank.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
@hmbs have they given you your account details? I.e Account name and Account number. If they have given you details then its their business what they do with the documents.

However I think it was wrong for Access Bank to Generate account numbers elsewhere and ask people to submit documents elsewhere as it causes unnecessary delay, I was skeptical of this arrangements from the beginning . This is what happens when some greedy fellow try to corner all the accounts in order to meet target.

Diamond Bank, GTB, Zenith and Co simply asked us to go to the nearest branch and open the accounts with the supporting documents. And even Stanbic IBTC dispatched staffs to meet awardees and collect the documents and help with account opening.

I pray this is not part of what is delaying the whole process. I will suggest that awardees who have not received account details from Access Bank should inundate them with calls like 5 times a day until they act.

I have received my Zenith Account details, Cheque book, ATM, Internet Banking details etc, just waiting for alert now..LOL and Azonto will start! Lol
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Access bank don kill us for imo.we are helpless.they are not showing any interest.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Their oga conered the accounts and we are now the ones suffering it.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Awardees with zenith bank,congratulations.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
hmbs:
Awardees with zenith bank,congratulations.

Got paid? About to be paid? Payment soonest for them? First to get paid?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
@jeffmyson,they gave us pregenerated accouny numbers 3 wks ago and collected 10k from us for account opening.1e discovered yesterday that account names are still bearing youwin imo 20 not our company names as account names.its our cross.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
@xdream.last 2 years.youwin paid in batches.the first 532 awardees with completed accounts were disbursed.they can still go that way.its not their fault.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
hmbs:
@xdream.last 2 years.youwin paid in batches.the first 532 awardees with completed accounts were disbursed.they can still go that way.its not their fault.

Hopefully
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kaysy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello House,
Please am about to apply for YouWin 2014 which is currently ongoing. Below are the questions is really need answers for, Its a new business and am applying for N10m.

1. How many new, full-time (or equivalent) staff will be employed in the business 12 months from receiving the first stage award?
2. What risks or challenges might affect the success of your business, including: licences and accreditations (what can stop you from making this business a success)? How will you reduce or mitigate these risks?
3. What are your current and expected sales within the next 12 months (units and income) ? If there is any seasonality, please explain.
4. What amount of sales, in Naira per month, must you achieve to reach profitability?
5. When do you expect to achieve this (how many months after receiving your first grant award)?
6. What is the minimum equipment cost that is necessary to commence trading or expand your business?
7. How much money have you already spent on Capital equipment?
8. How much money will you or your family and friends contribute to the business in the next 12 months.
9. How much money do you plan to take out of the business personally (average amount per month)?

Thanks for the reply. You can send me any useful material i may need at kaysyxpress@yahoo.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
kaysy:
Hello House,
Please am about to apply for YouWin 2014 which is currently ongoing. Below are the questions is really need answers for, Its a new business and am applying for N10m.

1. How many new, full-time (or equivalent) staff will be employed in the business 12 months from receiving the first stage award?
2. What risks or challenges might affect the success of your business, including: licences and accreditations (what can stop you from making this business a success)? How will you reduce or mitigate these risks?
3. What are your current and expected sales within the next 12 months (units and income) ? If there is any seasonality, please explain.
4. What amount of sales, in Naira per month, must you achieve to reach profitability?
5. When do you expect to achieve this (how many months after receiving your first grant award)?
6. What is the minimum equipment cost that is necessary to commence trading or expand your business?
8. How much money will you or your family and friends contribute to the business in the next 12 months.
9. How much money do you plan to take out of the business personally (average amount per month)?

Thanks for the reply. You can send me any useful material i may need at kaysyxpress@yahoo.com

The answer to Ur Question is not the issue. Firstly YOU have to choose and say YOUR INDUSTRY to enable people give you what you need
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by awezu: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Like Seriously !!! ure asking for answers to those questions and you call it your business plan

C'mon if you need help on these basic details which ONLY YOU can determine then please forget about the competition cos you will definately need all the help at the second stage .

We Youwin 3 awardees will help out like i am already doing for some but you have to at least answer this questions yourself and we can help fine tune it not dropping the whole preliminary questions on a previous winner.

Trust me the second stage is tougher and more detailed and you have to be involved all through, the interview too isn't a walk over . All the best
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Another mail from YouWiN! This time its 2 survey mails. The 1st is mentee agreement form while the other is for those having problems with getting license. The problem now is that mine is a new biz and am waiting for the money to rent the place I will use for my business and in the survey u must include your business address for your monitor to trace you.

When we are expecting money they are talking of monitor...

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Denn:

no problem... i am always available...
Hello denn hope you don't mind, I intend to apply for 2014 Youwin and I need person like you to aid me, interms of advice and way forward, please I you kindly message me on 07068954220 let's kickstart on whatsapp, waiting for your message sir. By the way how's business?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Hello denn hope you don't mind, I intend to apply for 2014 Youwin and I need person like you to aid me, interms of advice and way forward, please I you kindly message me on 07068954220 let's kickstart on whatsapp, waiting for your message sir. By the way how's business?

you have a whatsapp message
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Duyiro: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
I wish to appreciate all of you on this thread. You are the best.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Duyiro: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Fellow YOUWIN!3 Awardees,

Check your emails, i just received two from youwin.

One is on mentoring and the other on Government registration issues. We need to submit within 7days.

So, hurry and check so you can have time to 'study' it.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kaysy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Adulphus:

The answer to Ur Question is not the issue. Firstly YOU have to choose and say YOUR INDUSTRY to enable people give you what you need

awezu:
Like Seriously !!! ure asking for answers to those questions and you call it your business plan

C'mon if you need help on these basic details which ONLY YOU can determine then please forget about the competition cos you will definately need all the help at the second stage .

We Youwin 3 awardees will help out like i am already doing for some but you have to at least answer this questions yourself and we can help fine tune it not dropping the whole preliminary questions on a previous winner.

Trust me the second stage is tougher and more detailed and you have to be involved all through, the interview too isn't a walk over . All the best

Ok, Thanks... the fact is that i have a clue of the answers to these questions though i needed those who have won to tell me something that could be different, meanwhile am filling the form now and will soon finish it, i have gotten to Profitability level after which is YouWiN Award level then Financial Level which is the last, when am done i'll save it till i get an answer that's different from what i have then probably make an adjustment. Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Denn:

you have a whatsapp message
ok Kindly flash me with your number let me Save it, I need to renew my whatsapp,
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by folabey: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
So far I seem to have only basically observed discussions in this thread. I really need to confess i'm amazed by the level maturity, brilliance, insight and humanness displayed. And yeah. I'm a YouWiN 3 awardee too. You guys rock!
[img][/img]

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
kaysy:
Hello House,

Are you kidding me?? Like we should just be sweating for your success?? Come on man! Don't you want to work at all??
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
sunylee1:
Another mail from YouWiN! This time its 2 survey mails. The 1st is mentee agreement form while the other is for those having problems with getting license. The problem now is that mine is a new biz and am waiting for the money to rent the place I will use for my business and in the survey u must include your business address for your monitor to trace you.

When we are expecting money they are talking of monitor...

Just thinking of how to fill the survey. In term of biz address for new biz
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
I will advise those who are putting in for YouWiN! 4 to create their own thread so that some of us can follow them to their thread new to help them FREE OF CHARGE. Their post on this thread is seriously distracting YouWiN! 3 discussion. Pls those concern should heed my advice and post the link to their thread here so that we can go there to help them and still have smooth unhindered discussion here. I know that you guys are very sensible, therefore am sure my advice is already taken. Thanks in advance for anticipated response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.