Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389537 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Hurray youwin 4 is finally here.I have lots of friends who are looking forward to the launch.GEJ is a listening president.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2014
My dearest fellow awardees,ur first tranch payment shall be hiting ur accounts from next week.congrats in advance.pls no good time.just business.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2014
Something I really wish for is that first stage be increased to 12, 000 and second stage to 3000 winners.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2014
i was invited for the presidential launch. I think the notice is short but i'll go with joy!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2014
I would liketo attend with my wife and kid but dont really undertand the meaning of " make sure that your wards are adequately attended to outside". Pls can some one help.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mkmyers45(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2014
hmbs:
My dearest fellow awardees,ur first tranch payment shall be hiting ur accounts from next week.congrats in advance.pls no good time.just business.
How authentic?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2014
The info from my bank indicates that.we can't wait any longer.youwin 4 is here and they need to start disbursing.youwin 2 are tru wit their 3rd tranche.booth will be nxt 2wks in every region.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2014
The money is already with ur bank but youwin has not instructed them to lift the no debit status.the are waiting from signal from them.only people who have completed their documentation,clear from reference wahala and CAC issue can witdraw.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2014
Bros...u can take ur family but they will stay outside the state house and wait for u.is like they will use this opporturnity to honour the presidential award winners.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ariduz: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
@ strigger, when did u get your invitation, were you among those dat received it on Friday?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mkmyers45(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
hmbs:
The info from my bank indicates that.we can't wait any longer.youwin 4 is here and they need to start disbursing.youwin 2 are tru wit their 3rd tranche.booth will be nxt 2wks in every region.
Booth camp is after receiving tranche 1?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
From what I gathered that is what it looks like.remmeber,they changing the program features.first they introduced panel interview.again they told us that youwin 3 is the last b4 election but that has changed.now again.youwin 3 are invited for launch of youwin 4 witout our presidential dinner first like other editions.also,booth camp was supposed to take place a week after validation but here we are.youwin is altering the program.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mkmyers45(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
hmbs:
From what I gathered that is what it looks like.remmeber,they changing the program features.first they introduced panel interview.again they told us that youwin 3 is the last b4 election but that has changed.now again.youwin 3 are invited for launch of youwin 4 witout our presidential dinner first like other editions.also,booth camp was supposed to take place a week after validation but here we are.youwin is altering the program.
what about the information from your Bank?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
U will surely get alert. By next week
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
ariduz:
@ strigger, when did u get your invitation, were you among those dat received it on Friday?

Yes friday morning
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by TopeMel(f): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dear Winners, can u pls share your ideas and how you answered stage one questions? This can help us in answering YouWin 4 questions.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
hmbs:

Good news is good....

Just how certain are you?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
TopeMel:
Dear Winners, can u pls share your ideas and how you answered stage one questions? This can help us in answering YouWin 4 questions.
Try to locate a winner close to you so you can meet in person.

I'm already trying to contact someone that's 20 mins from me, I hope he accepts.

As a last resort though, we can just work with those online only.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Denn:

Good news is good....

Just how certain are you?
you've been doing your permutations and combinations which had been very near to accurate to the point that one thinks you're in youwin team but now u seem to doubt like apostle peter walking on the sea!!! LOL!!!
Just a joke though
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ciscaos(f): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
blink182:
Try to locate a winner close to you so you can meet in person.

I'm already trying to contact someone that's 20 mins from me, I hope he accepts.

As a last resort though, we can just work with those online only.
if any one needs help,i will be happi to help cos i did my proposal all by myself . no help!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by TopeMel(f): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
ciscaos:

if any one needs help,i will be happi to help cos i did my proposal all by myself . no help!!!

Pls do. My email addy is tuk2tafolabi@yahoo.com

Many thanks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
ciscaos:

Hope you don't mind me sending a PM then
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
strigger:

you've been doing your permutations and combinations which had been very near to accurate to the point that one thinks you're in youwin team but now u seem to doubt like apostle peter walking on the sea!!! LOL!!!
Just a joke though

Lol.

You are right sir.

Youwin has acted so haphazardly in the last few days that I won't be surprised if they disburse asap.

That's why I needed to be sure he had a factual source...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
ciscaos:

please send me your number through PM, if u're on bbm better. Thanks a lot.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Denn:

Lol.

You are right sir.

Youwin has acted so haphazardly in the last few days that I won't be surprised if they disburse asap.

That's why I needed to be sure he gad a factual source...

I've actually been following this thread for along time and i'm happy for your contributions, just that i'v not been able to comment.
Where u invited for the monday's launch?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ciscaos(f): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
blink182:
please send me your number through PM, if u're on bbm better. Thanks a lot.
u can have my number here no probs. not on bbm. 07065163614
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
ciscaos:
u can have my number here no probs. not on bbm. 07065163614
Thank you.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
hmbs:

You have 2 be sure of your source of info so that you will NOT build peoples hope and DASH it again!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Other awardees should check their email properly because from reliable source all YouWiN! 3 awardees are to be invited for the presidential launch holding this Mon 17th Nov. YouWiN! finally changed their mind and combined the Venture Capital Fund launch with YouWiN! 3 presidential lunch due to the answer to our out cry. So every YouWiN! awardee supposed to have received the invitation since yesterday. If it is not in your inbox check your bulk folder. Also the email they use to send it is "exhibition@youwin.org.ng. See you all at the Banquet Hall in Abuja
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
bamistol:
Other awardees should check their email properly because from reliable source all YouWiN! 3 awardees are to be invited for the presidential launch holding this Mon 17th Nov. YouWiN! finally changed their mind and combined the Venture Capital Fund launch with YouWiN! 3 presidential lunch due to the answer to our out cry. So every YouWiN! awardee supposed to have received the invitation since yesterday. If it is not in your inbox check your bulk folder. Also the email they use to send it is "exhibition@youwin.org.ng. See you all at the Banquet Hall in Abuja

Thanks. I just saw my own mail. If not for you post I would have deleted it because I didnt quickly knew it was from Youwin. Thank you I will see you also on Monday
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
me I no see any mail oo. Anyway even if I see am, I cant go at such short notice.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2014
strigger:

I've actually been following this thread for along time and i'm happy for your contributions, just that i'v not been able to comment.
Where u invited for the monday's launch?

no i wasn't...

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.