Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389603 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Beedee777: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello, guys.

A fellow Awardee (Modupe Nnebedum) just opened a closed Facebook page for Youwin 3 awardees here ===> https://www./715238411899717/

Thought to share since a number of people have suggested same here.

Cheerios! cheesy
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2014
Every successful business creates or provides something of value that other people want or need at a price they’re willing to pay, in a way that satisfies the purchaser’s needs and expectations and provides the business sufficient revenue to make it worthwhile for the owners to continue operation.

Extracts from a book...

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
this is the answer to why do you want to go into a business.
nice one broda
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by naija2dabone(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
House, is it a mandatory requirement for someone to resign from his job after getting the grant?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
naija2dabone:
House, is it a mandatory requirement for someone to resign from his job after getting the grant?

Wisdom is profitable to direct...
My little advice is Don't resign yet until your business needs your full attention, and u can no longer cope with your current job ... ( all things being equal that should be any time from when u get the second trench)...

However note that you win does not know u are working, they believe that they are empowering unemployed to employ....

Don't be in a haste to resign....

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
I don't understand Stanbic IBTC again! When I went to their office last week they said that the only thing remaining for my account is for their lawyer to get the result of the legal search they submitted to CAC. Now I called today just to be sure, they customer care said that there are some documents that are lacking in my account so that the account is "restricted". Whereas, after opening my account I made a payment and into the account and I received both sms and email alert.

Please those with adequate knowledge of banking can pls advise me. Though I will go to the bank tomorrow to hear this their new story.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by naija2dabone(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
chukwuka12:

Wisdom is profitable to direct...
My little advice is Don't resign yet until your business needs your full attention, and u can no longer cope with your current job ... ( all things being equal that should be any time from when u get the second trench)...

However note that you win does not know u are working, they believe that they are empowering unemployed to employ....

Don't be in a haste to resign....

Thanks, boss
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 3:36am On Dec 11, 2014
bamistol:
I don't understand Stanbic IBTC again! When I went to their office last week they said that the only thing remaining for my account is for their lawyer to get the result of the legal search they submitted to CAC. Now I called today just to be sure, they customer care said that there are some documents that are lacking in my account so that the account is "restricted". Whereas, after opening my account I made a payment and into the account and I received both sms and email alert.

Please those with adequate knowledge of banking can pls advise me. Though I will go to the bank tomorrow to hear this their new story.

Did u give them your thing number during account opening? If no, go with it while going there. Just follow up with them today tomoro...it will be don. But confirm what d incomplete documents are... If u not OK with it, speak to d branch manager or call customers care..
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2014
i was thinking the every account opening form has a checklist column.
so it is expected while ticking the checklist, missing documents shld have been noted.
However, i suggest u go find out what was missing and make it available .
But let me tell u this for free without mincing word, your name and ur stanbic account number is WITH YOUWIN cos the last time i checked it was only stanbic bank and some few others that are ready for payment.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by drollster(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
favoryourl:

i was thinking the every account opening form has a checklist column.
so it is expected while ticking the checklist, missing documents shld have been noted.
However, i suggest u go find out what was missing and make it available .
But let me tell u this for free without mincing word, your name and ur stanbic account number is WITH YOUWIN cos the last time i checked it was only stanbic bank and some few others that are ready for payment.

Hi. Do you know if Diamond bank has sent the list for south west? Thanks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.
—VINCENT VAN GOGH, ARTIST
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
....Don’t be shy about showing potential customers your work in progress.Unless you work in an industry with unusually aggressive, competent, and well-funded competitors, you really don’t have to worry about other people “stealing” your idea. Ideas are cheap—what counts is the ability to translate an idea into reality, which is much more difficult than recognizing a good idea.
“Stealth mode” diminishes your early learning opportunities, putting you at a huge early disadvantage. It’s almost always better to focus on getting feedback from real customers as quickly as you possibly can....

Josh Kaufman, The Personal MBA

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 5:55am On Dec 12, 2014
Some people are yet to conclude their account opening ...Nawao....even if they don't need the grant, they should just open it for the sake of others that needs the first tranche this yr
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2014
bizhub:
Some people are yet to conclude their account opening ...Nawao....even if they don't need the grant, they should just open it for the sake of others that needs the first tranche this yr

I was about asking if all awardees here have successfully opened their accounts.. Its not actually funny. Well by God's we should expect alert next week....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2014
yeah needless to say. weather only 2people open account it would not stop youwin from paying the ones ready for disbursement.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eazeefix: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Next week that never comes grin my advice have January in mind. If the tranche comes before then great! But no give yourself undue anxiety.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 2:32am On Dec 13, 2014
eazeefix:
Next week that never comes grin my advice have January in mind. If the tranche comes before then great! But no give yourself undue anxiety.

But January is abnormal. In fact, it already overdue. The earlier the better. We are several kilometer behind schedule.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 2:45am On Dec 13, 2014
GOOD NEWS
I was at my bank, Stanbic IBTC, on Thursday and they made bold to declare that they received a from YouWiN! mandating them to sen them the account numbers and account names of all accounts that are ready unfailingly by Friday 12th December, 2104 and they said that they didn't wait till the Friday, that they've sent them the accounts details since Wednesday.

Surely we are hopeful for next week.

Please those advocating for 2015 should please stop creating doubts in our mind. We have fasted and prayed and God has answered our prayer while we were yet praying. At this point, doubt and unbelief will NOT help us. My faith is anchored and the almighty God who answers prayer.

And with all development its certain that next week our expected alert will land.

Again, let us cast all doubts and unbelief far from us. Our God is at work. And we need strong faith to connect with God.

Finally, I will advise all those who have NOT collected their check book and ATM to go to their banks and demand it by Monday, so that nothing will delay again from our part.

HAPPY EXPECTATION FELLOW MILLIONAIRES!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2014
bamistol was right.i was at Accessbank and they told me that our first tranche will hit our accounts on monday or tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2014
YOUWIN asked them to send all accounts and numbers on or before friday,12/12/2014 for tranche 1 processing.They also warned that many of us cant access their accounts this year because of incomplete account opening.For those of us in Owerri,Accessbank asked us to bring reference from Access bank in order to pick up our chequebook.pls any awardee with existing current account even if it is individual current account.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=hmbs post=28835388]YOUWIN asked them to send all accounts and numbers on or before friday,12/12/2014 for tranche 1 processing.They also warned that many of us cant access their accounts this year because of incomplete account opening.For those of us in Owerri,Accessbank asked us to bring reference from Access bank in order to pick up our chequebook.pls any awardee with existing current account even if it is individual current account.

I said it before that many people are yet to conclude with their account documentation, some people thought I was joking...Get any marketer in that branch or any access branch to assist you
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
chukwuka12:

I was about asking if all awardees here have successfully opened their accounts.. Its not actually funny. Well by God's we should expect alert next week....

Chuks, were you the one that said you cld sign gtb reference for us? biko, i need your help cos i submitted zenith reference and its taking so long.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
okoji:

Chuks, were you the one that said you cld sign gtb reference for us? biko, i need your help cos i submitted zenith reference and its taking so long.

Hi, no it wasn't me, I think it was sunyelee... Check the 77th page I think you will see... Regards
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
sunylee1:
Thank God for His speedy answer to our fasting and prayer. Yes He has seen the sincerity of our heart and heard our cry even while we were yet praying.

Thanks to all of us that fasted and prayed and even those who didnt fast for one reason or another.

Am proud of all of us in this forum as I am seeing great leaders of this country in the making.

Let us keep up with the vitues of uprightness, unity and strong faith. We shall surely restore the glory of this nation.

As someone rightly suggested we need a forum beyond nairaland were all YouWiN 3 awardee will meet State by State and see how to help one another on our parthway to the Wonderland of millionaire.

If anyone has any suggestion on how we can do that, kindly raise it so we can start immediately.

If anyone is still having problem with bank reference, I have corporate account with UBA and also GTBank, so I will be willing to help as many as possible.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
I do not encourage signing references for total strangers.

A reference is a fall back for the bank in case there is a need to trace the account holder.

References don't expire. You might be called to produce the account holder in 20 years time... No kidding.

Some people might frown at my position but it is the hard truth.

I have seen the need to call up the referees in my few years of existence and believe me, it's a bitter pill.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
hmbs:
Accessbank asked me on Monday to bring same bank reference to pick up my cheque book immediately but I have tried without result.pls any awardee knows how I can get Accessbank corporate account reference.am in Owerri.in case any awardee needs gtb reference,don't hesitate to contact me on 08176274156.God will surely do it this year.
Hmb, i sent you a text message. Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Denn:
I do not encourage signing references for total strangers.

A reference is a fall back for the bank in case there is a need to trace the account holder.

References don't expire. You might be called to produce the account holder in 20 years time... No kidding.

Some people might frown at my position but it is the hard truth.

I have seen the need to call up the referees in my few years of existence and believe me, it's a bitter pill.
Denn, puleeze. Rolling my eyes. I am an ex-banker. I know the routine. I got so many references for customers and in my eight years in the bank. There was no issue about the references.Its the norm to get references for people. Besides, im harmless.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
I can equally get zenith references for anyone willing to help out if that will make you more comfortable.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 12:25am On Dec 14, 2014
pls,am ready to sign for awardees who are in need of gtb reference but you should also assist me in getting one or two Access bank reference to pick up my cheque book.i need to withdraw my cash next week.am into bus transportation.by January 1,2015,the costs of vehicles will go up by by 35% due to the new automobile policy to be introduce by FGN.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 1:08am On Dec 14, 2014
@chukwuka12,
I understand you are an awardee for poultry farming.
A friend of mine is writing his biz plan for poultry too and needs someone to guide him.
Pls can you kindly help.
If yes, text me ur number 0706 102 2626. or write me jtumeun(at) gmail.com.
Am into plantain flour production.
thanks brother
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 3:47am On Dec 14, 2014
okoji:

As we are trusting God to get alert by Monday or Tuesday. After the delay that is already having negative influence, which I know that God can still change for our Good; it will NOT be good at all that bank reference will now delay some.

As I said earlier, I am willing to help sign reference for Any awardee that needs GTBank or UBA reference. Here is my contact: 08098879981 NAME: Rev. Sunday
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 5:59am On Dec 14, 2014
@ Denn....I'm an ex-banker,I have worked with 3 different banks..business managers and marketers provide over 80% percent of the reference used in opening co-operate accounts for customers....Most owners of co-operate accounts do not know who referenced them..It still happens till date... Now you want to discourage some1 that wants to reference an awardee..I thought we are family....let's encourage those that wish to reference people they met on this platform....we don't have fraudulent people in this group

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.