Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389673 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bettymygirl(f): 6:43am On Jan 18, 2015
A big congratulations to awardees!!!
Please did anyone apply for Fish Farming (new business) or other livestock farming aside poultry? Please I need your help and expertise to enable me apply for YouWin 4.
Please help a sister out.
Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2015
Mohammed83:
@xdream I really sympathize with you. I was in a similar situation about a month ago. D truth is d easiest & quickiest way 2 get referees is from within d bank. I advice you find out who's ur acct officer, or just approach any of d marketers in d bank, and ask him or her to help you get the referees. At worst you'll just give him/her a tip. And if you get d referees frm within d bank you'll be allowed 2 withdraw d moment d customers sign d referee forms, but if u get d Diamond bank referees yourself they will still tell u they've 2 be verified first b/f u'll be allowed 2 withdraw. Best of luck bro! At least u're lucky u've been paid.

Thanks boss. I am trying harder to get diamond bank referees... The bank said they can't help with referees. But they would know how to collect some coins when I begin to withdraw, nonsense!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 7:13am On Jan 18, 2015
blink182:
Must everything be done online? Are you not the one that was advised here some time back to stay in the banking hall and ask people to give you referee. So all the one you have been shouting about the money being delayed, you were in no position to operate your account.

Stay in your bank and seek referees there, at worst beg the bankers there to sign for you, if you are lucky they will do it. I wish you luck.

You don't need to attacked a fellow brother, we ain't playing chess here. Anyway, I will surely get over it. Thanks!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2015
xdream:

You don't need to attacked a fellow brother, we ain't playing chess here. Anyway, I will surely get over it. Thanks!
I am sorry if it looks like an attack, that was not my intention.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2015
blink182:
I am sorry if it looks like an attack, that was not my intention.

Cheers boss. We still cool headed talents...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2015
bettymygirl:
Please did anyone apply for Fish Farming (new business) or other livestock farming aside poultry? Please I need your help and expertise to enable me apply for YouWin 4.
Thanks

My friend won for piggery. How about that? If you care to give it a shot, I will introduce you to him. Happy sunday!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 2dmax(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Seems the art of doing the business have kept this thread quiet.

Good.

But do share your experiences here... this is a wonderful thread to grow cold.

Happy New Year everyone.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thank God, i jst acquire a land fr my farm

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bettymygirl(f): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
xdream:

My friend won for piggery. How about that? If you care to give it a shot, I will introduce you to him. Happy sunday!

Yes I do care as it's part of what I want to implement in my farm. Thanks buddy!

bettymygirl:
Thanks
[quote author=xdream post=29895335]
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
jvics:
Thank God, i jst acquire a land fr my farm

Nice one but hope u have calculated your cost well, and i hope your 1st trench will be able to cover all cost of buying land and erecting your structure. If so carry go...
Nice one.
Hope we will start sharing our progress soon..
Cheers
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by trusted(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
When Is The List Of Succesful Applicant For Youwin4 Be Release After The Registration Close? Will It Be Up To 3 Month Before The List Is Released?

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Effect001(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pls which industry can i choose for fmcg wholesale distribution biz ?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
trusted:
When Is The List Of Succesful Applicant For Youwin4 Be Release After The Registration Close? Will It Be Up To 3 Month Before The List Is Released?

Take it easy, whether its 3or 5 months, your concern should be that your name will be in the list..... nobody knows when the list will be out. Cheers
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Effect001:

Have u heard any one that won in the that line of business....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
@Effect001, I don't know what fcmg is, but if you can't find ur industry among d options provided just fill your industry name in d space provided under 'Others'. Best of luck!

Please does anyone have news of when those of us yet 2 receive our 1st tranches will be paid? I've decided 2 stop seeking information from officials at Zenith Bank Bauchi, cos it's obvious even them don't know.

Has anyone completed d latest survey sent by d Youwin secretariat? Are those of us with new businesses and yet 2 receive our 1st tranches suppose to fill it?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by konos(f): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Does anyone in the house know if one can start NAFDAC registration even when they have not started production.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 7:02am On Jan 20, 2015
Effect001:

Supermarket biz? Don't dare it!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by marquiseT(f): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2015
Goodmorning
I am youwin4 applicant,please would want to know if there is any Youwin3 awardee in confectioneries,I want to seek counsel
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Ibrahym(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2015
konos:
Does anyone in the house know if one can start NAFDAC registration even when they have not started production.

Don't know if its for Food, Drinks or Drugs.

But for Food and Drinks, yes and no! This is a summary of my understanding:
(1) Visit NAFDAC now to get their requirements for what you want to setup
(2) Setup your production factory
(3) Apply to NAFDAC to get a Certificate of Recognition for the factory.
- At this point, NAFDAC will inspect the factory against their requirements
(4) Thereafter, apply for Certificate of Registration for the different products you want to sell
- NAFDAC will take samples of your products for lab tests, etc prior to approval
(5) After Certificate of Registration is granted, you can start selling.
I understand you require NAFDAC approval for any advertisement you want to put out.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olamibiddy(f): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2015
Hello guys, I'm from osun state but based in uyo(akwa-ibom state). And I want 2 apply for clothing, shoes and other personal biz. Please, can dis fly? Or should I change d biz? What chances do I have? I really need u guys advise. Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2015
olamibiddy:
Hello guys, I'm from osun state but based in uyo(akwa-ibom state). And I want 2 apply for clothing, shoes and other personal biz. Please, can dis fly? Or should I change d biz? What chances do I have? I really need u guys advise. Thanks

Are u d one making the shoes, clothes etc, if yes carry go, it will fly, but if it buying and selling, i dont think it will fly. Where is d innovation there?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olamibiddy(f): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Thanks, but are u saying dat buying and selling in cheaper prices can't fly? because I discover dat there are some goods in Lag but not here and I'm into buying and selling already
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
olamibiddy:
Thanks, but are u saying dat buying and selling in cheaper prices can't fly? because I discover dat there are some goods in Lag but not here and I'm into buying and selling already

Buying and selling wont fly!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olamibiddy(f): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
Thanks guys really appreciate u
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by konos(f): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ibrahym:

Don't know if its for Food, Drinks or Drugs.

But for Food and Drinks, yes and no! This is a summary of my understanding:
(1) Visit NAFDAC now to get their requirements for what you want to setup
(2) Setup your production factory
(3) Apply to NAFDAC to get a Certificate of Recognition for the factory.
- At this point, NAFDAC will inspect the factory against their requirements
(4) Thereafter, apply for Certificate of Registration for the different products you want to sell
- NAFDAC will take samples of your products for lab tests, etc prior to approval
(5) After Certificate of Registration is granted, you can start selling.
I understand you require NAFDAC approval for any advertisement you want to put out.

Thanks Ibrahym, you are angel. Will do just that.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mohammed83:
@Effect001, I don't know what fcmg is, but if you can't find ur industry among d options provided just fill your industry name in d space provided under 'Others'. Best of luck!

Please does anyone have news of when those of us yet 2 receive our 1st tranches will be paid? I've decided 2 stop seeking information from officials at Zenith Bank Bauchi, cos it's obvious even them don't know.

Has anyone completed d latest survey sent by d Youwin secretariat? Are those of us with new businesses and yet 2 receive our 1st tranches suppose to fill it?

Mohammed, we were told today at the bootcamp that the second batch will be paid in one or two weeks. Second batch is about 300 people while there will be a third batch.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
@okoji, nawa o! Did they explain their criteria for determing what batch an awardee falls in?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 7:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Mohammed83:
@okoji, nawa o! Did they explain their criteria for determing what batch an awardee falls in?
NO, she didnt. Although some people are still yet to open their accounts.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
wat will happen if you submit more than one application. i just discovered i made a mistake in the one i submitted.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
@belovedaja, I believe u already know d answer 2 ur question, but go to FAQs on the YOUWIN! website, u should find confirmation dere!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olamibiddy(f): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hello guys, please can business centre fly? Ur reply is urgently needed. Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by konos(f): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pls I need assistance. Where can get my machines for production fabricated in Nigeria. This china product is expensive what with level exchange rate now. Urgen

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.