Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389855 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2015
fellow Awardee From South East. it is unfortunate that Access bank plc could want to delay our first tranche due to their lackadaiscal banking protocols. it is pertinent to caution them merticulously because they cant jeopardise our destinies when Mamaa youwin has doled out out monies and other zones has been recieving alert since yesterday . i hav called the Man in charge of youwin corporate account Mr kuyi 07015136858 he assured me that we can withdraw our first tranche by monday. call him yourself too let him know that we are not joking
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2015
Bros's don calm down now as people don dey see alert grin

Chai, money matter grin
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by toastmagazinenigeria: 9:04am On Jan 10, 2015
Happy for all of us on this thread. And for those yet to get their alerts...hopefully everyone will be sorted out by next week.

Guess some of us are ready to start up by next week...that's is where TOAST MEDIA NIGERIA will come in the picture.

We will help with the image and media outlook of your business to foster economic growth.

As a business owner, you will need :a top notch business card(s), a company logo, customized letter heads for your letters and proposals, branded envelops, office signages/stamps/ seals, a functional website, branded T-shirts for staffs, branded take-away bags...etc. It will be nice to render these print /Media services to my fellow awardees at a very discounted price.

Here is my personal cell line for who ever wanna stay in touch : 08053682130 (Kingsley)

We are here in Abuja but we can deliver our jobs to anywhere in the country with 48hrs.

A comprehensive list of services we render here at
TOAST Media Nigeria

Professional Logo Creation for new business

Business Cards (Design + Prints)

Web Design and Hosting

Online Advertisement on choice websites/blogs

Corporate identity and Branding

Brochures (Design + Prints)

Catalogues (Design + Prints)

Customized Email Signage

Flyers (Design + Prints)

Calendars (Design + Prints)

Banner Ads (Design + Prints)

Magazines (Design + Prints)

Newsletters (Design + Prints)

Corporate identity and Branding

Professional Photography

Wedding album creation

Video Coverage/Editing

Gift Packaging

Greeting Cards (Design + Prints)

Posters (Design + Prints)

Press Kits (Designs + Prints)

Animation Creation

Outlook email set up

Email/Online Marketing

Online wedding album creation

Billboard (Design,Prints and Installation)

Personalised email account with yourname/business

........And so much more

Wishing all of us great success in our respective businesses. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
As you dey collect alert, no use style run from this thread o, make you they update on the business birthing make we all dey learn.

Make you also dey patronise youwin awardees o. That na the best way o. Na beg I dey beg.

I go also beg business service providers who don win to dey give us discount. No be only you waka come o. Website designers, t shirt makers, block industry etc.... Even catfish and orijin bitters.... If we come your beer parlour, remember say na staff o.... Lol

7 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
oceanwhale4u:
fellow Awardee From South East. it is unfortunate that Access bank plc could want to delay our first tranche due to their lackadaiscal banking protocols. it is pertinent to caution them merticulously because they cant jeopardise our destinies when Mamaa youwin has doled out out monies and other zones has been recieving alert since yesterday . i hav called the Man in charge of youwin corporate account Mr kuyi 07015136858 he assured me that we can withdraw our first tranche by monday. call him yourself too let him know that we are not joking

This bros still dey blow grammar. You better tell other awardees to tell other awardees that are yet to get their alert in your area to storm Access Bank on monday and shout for them until something happens.

Youwin announced that those that are yet to open their accounts have till 21st of this month before being disqualified

I will huge you and others to verify if Access Bank has even opened your accounts

If there's need to carry sticks and canes to the bank, please holla at me!

Solidarity forever... Solidarity forever... Solidarity forever...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
belovedaja:

new or existing business?
New business.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by toastmagazinenigeria: 12:22am On Jan 11, 2015
Denn:
As you dey collect alert, no use style run from this thread o, make you they update on the business birthing make we all dey learn.
Make you also dey patronise youwin awardees o. That na the best way o. Na beg I dey beg.
I go also beg business service providers who don win to dey give us discount. No be only you waka come o. Website designers, t shirt makers, block industry etc.... Even catfish and orijin bitters.... If we come your beer parlour, remember say na staff o.... Lol

Lol....okay Denn TOAST got u covered. U are one guy I respect on this thread. You could holla if u need us.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by globaldream(m): 5:42am On Jan 11, 2015
toastmagazinenigeria:

Lol....okay Denn TOAST got u covered. U are one guy I respect on this thread. You could holla if u need us.

You are on point denn
. Congrats to everyone once again.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2015
Dear xxxxxxxxxxx
M&E ID xxxxxxxxxx

It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to the year 2015. On behalf of the YouWin Secretariat I wish you the best this year has to offer.

As we progress with the implementation of the program, i want to use this opportunity to intimate you on some of the activities planned for the year in the hope that we can build on the successes we have so far recorded.

First, we believe it will be beneficial for YouWin awardees to be better connected to one another and to other trade networks locally and globally. To this end, we are developing an online platform (YouWiN!Connect) aimed at creating a market place that will foster trade and investment for YouWiN! beneficiaries. In similar spirit, we are planning trade fairs and exhibitions that will showcase the best of youwin products and services to potential investors and trade partners. More details will be provided as we move along.

Second, with the support of development partners and some Multinational Companies, there are opportunities for YouWin awardees to undertake sector specific training programs, both locally and internationally. These special capacity building programs will help enhance your expertise in product development so that you can compete better in the market place.

Third, for those who show strong growth and job creation potential, the YouWin SME Growth Fund will commence the process of investing in the expansion of such companies. This is a highly competitive process but i want to encourage awardees to apply.

I want to use this opportunity to appeal for your cooperation in completing the periodic surveys sent out by the YouWiN! Secretariat in a timely manner. These surveys help us to monitor progress of your business and to plan various interventions to support awardees. Please note you are committed to provide periodic updates about your business as stipulated in your legal agreement. A survey was deployed a few days ago; please check your email and complete it if you are yet to do so.

YouWiN! is a government program that many Nigerian youth have benefitted from. So i will like you to be a good ambassador for the program and to present the facts and success stories to the Public when necessary. Some recent articles in newspapers ( http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/okonjo-iwealas-youwin-project-a-failure-graduates/ ) have deliberately misrepresented facts on the program with a view to undermining the implementation of the program. I want to encourage you to actively respond to such articles that present wrong information on YouWin.

Finally, let me remind you to continue to use the award funds in a manner that the President would be proud of. You will recall that Mr. President has emphasized job creation as the main objective of the program at the launch of each edition. I look forward to receiving more reports showing your sustained performance on the youth employment front and also success stories about your business (successstories@youwin.org.ng).

Thank you and best regards.

Dr Supo Olusi

YouWiN! Coordinator

Note:
Participation in YouWiN! is FREE for all components of the program, and has not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments for participation. Candidates and awardees are advised to make no payments to anybody on account of YouWiN! participation and are required to immediately contact the secretariat should anyone request payment

Yours,

YouWiN Programme.

N.B:
Please note that this email is sent without prejudice to the prerogative
of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the
YouWiN Programme at any time without notice to you.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2015
My fellow YOUWIN awardees,i got this mail from the national coordinator of YOUWIN,Dr Supo Olusi and am touched by this mail.Pls lets spend these funds judiciously on our business and create jobs for other Nigerians.As i speak to you,the program is under attack.We must sustain this program through projecting good image of it.No spending on luxury.We shall put the critics wrong.Pls lets all rise to the challenge.We wish you all well.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2015
For those of us in south east,Access bank plc is bound to frustrate our efforts.The bank is inefficient and ineffective but we must not allow them.Pls lets us all storm the bank branches in owerri,enugu,umuahia,abakiliki and onitsha to disturb them 2moro untill they answer us.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Please are undergraduates allowed to participate and is importation of goods also allowed or is it only local production that is allowed. Pls am interested in starting importation via youwin competition. Hope its allowed.

Pls I need answers, help a nairalander out pls.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2015
God bless YOUWIN awardees
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2015
fdxboss:
Please are undergraduates allowed to participate and is importation of goods also allowed or is it only local production that is allowed. Pls am interested in starting importation via youwin competition. Hope its allowed.

Sir, the government is trying all possible means to reduce the import dependency of the nation and you are contemplating getting finance from the government to do importation business?

Visit www.youwin.org.ng and read about the program... Not just a scan read.... A thorough read...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 2dmax(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2015
CoolKizzy:

grin Ways to avoid high bp:

1) Hope for the best
2) Expect the worst.
grin
Happy new year friends.

coolkizzy, pls I need your gsm nos to ask you for some clarifications asap. mine is 08020824716. Thank you.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2015
fdxboss:

YouWiN! is aimed in investing on businesses with innovation

According to Denn, after your read thoroughly, read thoroughly again! Don't forget the FAQ too... After you read thoroughly, then continue reading!

Even as an awardee, up-to-date, I still read the FAQ on the YouWiN! website
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 2dmax(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2015
@aofete can I have your contacts for urgent clarifications pls. mine is 08020824716. thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 2dmax(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
sunylee1:
I just concluded my survey now. The link is still active.

Gd day sunylee1
pls I need to verify something from you asap. my nos is 08020824716. its a bout Youwin. hope you'd oblige . many thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 2dmax(m): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
eazeefix:
No 'alert this week' from YouWin this week grin

Gd day eazeefix
pls I need to verify something from you asap. my nos is 08020824716. its a bout Youwin. hope you'd oblige . many thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 2dmax(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
globaldream:
happy birthday ciscao. We love you

Gd day globaldream
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 2dmax(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
good day house

just got of the phone with konos lady and sincerely, the favor of God is needed in winning all and subsequent Youwin schemes.

even at this stage when winners have started receiving their grants, she was suspicious to answer a harmless question that may help new applicants.

it was actually disgusting. good luck to her anyways, she's still a winner all the same.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Duyiro: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dear ******
M&E ID ******

As part of the ongoing training and mentoring that YouWiN! Will provide for awardees, you are hereby invited to attend a business training Boot Camp for YouWiN! Awardees.

The training builds on what you have previously received during the 2nd stage applications. The training details for your group are as follows:

Date: January 28-29, 2015

Time: 8.00am daily

Venue: Barcelona Hotel, 23 Blantyre crescent off Ademola Adetokunbo Cresecent, Wuse 2 Abuja.

Please note that the Secretariat will advise you if there is any change in date/venue. If you have any inquiries send an email to youwin_three@youwin.org.ng

Attendance at this event is compulsory.

Note:
Participation in YouWiN! is FREE for all components of the program, and has not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments for participation. Candidates and awardees are advised to make no payments to anybody on account of YouWiN! participation and are required to immediately contact the secretariat should anyone request payment

Yours,

YouWiN Programme.

N.B:
Please note that this email is sent without prejudice to the prerogative
of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the
YouWiN Programme at any time without notice to you.

I just got this email now.

Invited for Boot camp without alert yet. We are PATIENTLY WAITING #north East
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Do we have Youwin 3 awardees in Abuja on this thread? Have u guys received first tranche alerts?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Yes,youwin 3 awaredees in Abuja received alerts on friday from Gtbank.They have been paid.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
Denn:

Denn! I am just seeing you pigeon for the first time. Your belle don sweet you well well!
I was actually waiting for more people to get alerts 'as from' monday before i advice on need to sustain the tempo on NL but having recieved email from coordinator as regards YOUWIN!CONNECT , I thought its best but we can continue the good works here! 'Kudos to all who this thread so helpfull.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
My point of lay birds are arriving next week! My business will move to the next level soon! Glory be to GOD!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
strigger:
My point of lay birds are arriving next week! My business will move to the next level soon! Glory be to GOD!

Congrats bro, God is faithful,

@2dmax, hope its well?? U tried contacting more than 5 people wit d same claim ASAP.....

Denn, nice one.....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmb, i pray its sorted out on monday...... pele
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
Any awardees from north-central region on this thread? Pls confirm if u guyz rcvd alerts on friday. I just want 2 confirm if it's only south-east and north-east awardees that are yet to be paid.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by toastmagazinenigeria: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mohammed83:
Any awardees from north-central region on this thread? Pls confirm if u guyz rcvd alerts on friday. I just want 2 confirm if it's only south-east and north-east awardees that are yet to be paid.

Yes...north central. Abuja precisely. GTBank
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ABHAKS: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Any awardees from north-west region on this thread?
Pls confirm if u guyz rcvd alerts on friday (stabic ibtc). I opened my account in katsina but my business is located in kaduna.I'm yet to receive alert.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ABHAKS: 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Any awardees from north-west region on this thread?
Pls confirm if u guyz rcvd alerts on friday (stabic ibtc). I
opened my account in katsina but my business is
located in kaduna.I'm yet to receive alert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.