Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389876 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by excelway(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thanks
Adulphus:

Yea! Phone: 07065025240
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Successdude(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2015
ceysaga:
I am one of last year's beneficiaries. Ask me your questions.
when was the money disbursed and do they give you money to reg the business and how many days did the training/talk last after you were chosen. . . . infact please break the processes down.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
@Abhaks, @mkmyers45, and others yet 2 receive their 1st tranches I hear another batch of payment is expected this Friday. Let's just hope we're included.

Meanwhile, for ur business computer needs, especially laptops, I'm ur man!

Also I just got off the fone with my mentor. I hope you guys too have received emails with your mentor's name and contact.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by manya(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
@mohammed83, where are u located? d0 you have good brand new dell laptops?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
@manya, I can get you any Dell laptop you want, from the high-end XPS models to the Inspirons brand new and factory sealed. And trust me, you'll like my prices! Just let me know the particular Dell laptop you've in mind, or better still let me know the features you want in your Dell machine, and I can send you various Dell models to choose from.

For now I shuttle between Bauchi and Ile-Ife, cos I'm currently running a graduate programe in O.A.U. But my business will be in Bauchi.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mkmyers45(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mohammed83:
@Abhaks, @mkmyers45, and others yet 2 receive their 1st tranches I hear another batch of payment is expected this Friday. Let's just hope we're included.

Meanwhile, for ur business computer needs, especially laptops, I'm ur man!

Also I just got off the fone with my mentor. I hope you guys too have received emails with your mentor's name and contact.

Please is it solid information? Why are they paying like this now?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
My broda, I want 2 assume and have faith that it is reliable information, since it's coming from a top official in Zenith Bank Bauchi branch.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ABHAKS: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
@Mohammed83 I pray we are included
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
@manya you can reach me on 08038031507. I'll also be selling on konga.com very soon if online ordering suits you.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by awezu: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2015
Pls do not hesitate to contact Jerextores Solar Nig Ltd for your alternative and renewable energy needs. You business power needs will be adequately met and you cant afford to keep burning fossil fuel associated with its huge cost.

Get your inverters installed , deep cycle long lasting batteries, genuine yamaya generators , hybrid solar gensets , solar water pumps, solar deep freezers , solar security and perimeter lights, solar street lights etc .

Installment and discounted payment options available for youwin awardees on a 1st come 1st serve basis

Please call me on 07062374840 or email jerexstoressolarnigltd@yahoo.com or akinayzee@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2015
mkmyers45:

Please is it solid information? Why are they paying like this now?

It has always been like this. Payments are never done to the entire 1,200 candidates all at once. Wait for your money please.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hello talented millionaires. How are you all today!

I have a site www.tragavanproperties. and I would like to change it to www.tragavanproperties.com but I don't know how to go about it

Please, I would like to get instructions on how to change it. Thanks!

Moreover, YouWiN! 3 awardees that are expected to be in Gulf View Hotel Ikeja, on February 4-5 should check their emails for the latest date. The date has just be changed!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Successdude(m): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
xdream:

I have a site www.tragavanproperties. and I would like to change it to www.tragavanproperties.com but I don't know how to go about it

Moreover, YouWiN! 3 awardees that are expected to be in Gulf View Hotel Ikeja, on February 4-5 should check their emails for the latest date. The date has just be changed!
Guy ist of all go and register the name with godaddy.com otherwise someone who knows what am talkin about on nairaland go just register am nw with at most 2000 Naira and sell it to you at a higher price . go now o. i just saw the name is available on whois.com. go now o, go o , go o. . . heh , i dey wan u o.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Successdude:
Guy ist of all go and register the name with godaddy.com otherwise someone who knows what am talkin about on nairaland go just register am nw with at most 2000 Naira and sell it to you at a higher price . go now o. i just saw the name is available on whois.com. go now o, go o , go o. . . heh , i dey wan u o.

Hahahaha... Ok boss!!!

Please after registering the domain name with godaddy, what's the next step? Thanks!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Successdude(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
xdream:

Hahahaha... Ok boss!!!

Please after registering the domain name with godaddy, what's the next step? Thanks!
when it is regd u go 2 ur godaddy account, click domain management and forward the name to your wordpress name. anyone who clicks the name will automaticaly get to yoursite. . . but pls do a little googling.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by globaldream(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hi fellow business mogul. its been a while. Lets keep the flag raised, until we redeem nigeria economy. Together we can and we will
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by KappaJ1: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
xdream:

Registering on Web4Africa ( http://www.web4africa.net/clients/?aff=1386) is easier and cheaper and u can pay in Naira. Just N1,920.
I don't like searching for domains on Godaddy because if u search and don't register it on time, they will register it and offer it to u at a premium price if it is a hot domain name.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 5:24am On Jan 16, 2015
Successdude:
when it is regd u go 2 ur godaddy account, click domain management and forward the name to your wordpress name. anyone who clicks the name will automaticaly get to yoursite. . . but pls do a little googling.
Cheers

Cheers boss
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 5:25am On Jan 16, 2015
KappaJ1:

Registering on Web4Africa ( http://www.web4africa.net/clients/?aff=1386) is easier and cheaper and u can pay in Naira. Just N1,920.
I don't like searching for domains on Godaddy because if u search and don't register it on time, they will register it and offer it to u at a premium price if it is a hot domain name.

That's ridiculous! Thanks boss
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2015
@Abhaks, @Mkmyers45, God willing today is our day!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ABHAKS: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2015
@Mohammed83 By God grace I hope it will be today, yesterday they sent me a reminder for boot camp training, I ve not been assign a mentor yet. I don't know if it's our bank delay cos according to information available to me nobody yet have be credited that opened account in stabic ibtc katsina state
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sparashi16(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
ABHAKS:
@Mohammed83 By God grace I hope it will be today, yesterday they sent me a reminder for boot camp training, I ve not been assign a mentor yet. I don't know if it's our bank delay cos according to information available to me nobody yet have be credited that opened account in stabic ibtc katsina state
i just lost hope for 2day, last week by this time almost 1st batch awardees got their alerts. Also no body know d actual date when d 2nd batch will going to pay.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ABHAKS: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
@Mohammed83 any news from ur side? Another week about to end still nothing has drop
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagwalawa: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
It should be remembered that the warning sms sent clearly stipulated that people must ensure that they finalised their account opening by the 21st of this month.

This is strongly indicative of their intent to disburse not earlier than the above date. Expect alert from next week friday.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Good evening all. If you're in Lagos and you have a current or corporate account with Diamond Bank (Over 6months) please I need your urgent help. All I need is for you to sign a reference form for me. I left Diamond Bank moments ago and I was told I still can't withdraw money just because the references I used (First Bank and GT Bank are yet to respond) My suppliers are waiting, the land I want to rent in a very good market location is still much available. I have negotiated with equipments are machines dealers, they are waiting too. The phone calls won't just stop! Anyone to sign a reference for me? Please inbox me or drop your phone number. Thanks!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
pls awardee in the i need your hep on this second stage question: what are your operating expenses.
also is operating expenses the thing as direct cost.
thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Purity1st: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Pls y is d house so scilent what is happening to de payment of the 1tranche 4 dose wu has nt goten expecialy dose in north west
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Slowchuks(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Purity1st:
Pls y is d house so scilent what is happening to de payment of the 1tranche 4 dose wu has nt goten expecialy dose in north west
I am sure this is your first time of commenting on this thread, Where were u hiding before? Lol first tranch payment has made some looku looku nairalanders to turn up by force. grin
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ABHAKS: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
iii
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ABHAKS: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
zz
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 18, 2015
@xdream I really sympathize with you. I was in a similar situation about a month ago. D truth is d easiest & quickiest way 2 get referees is from within d bank. I advice you find out who's ur acct officer, or just approach any of d marketers in d bank, and ask him or her to help you get the referees. At worst you'll just give him/her a tip. And if you get d referees frm within d bank you'll be allowed 2 withdraw d moment d customers sign d referee forms, but if u get d Diamond bank referees yourself they will still tell u they've 2 be verified first b/f u'll be allowed 2 withdraw. Best of luck bro! At least u're lucky u've been paid.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 18, 2015
xdream:
Good evening all. If you're in Lagos and you have a current or corporate account with Diamond Bank (Over 6months) please I need your urgent help. All I need is for you to sign a reference form for me. I left Diamond Bank moments ago and I was told I still can't withdraw money just because the references I used (First Bank and GT Bank are yet to respond) My suppliers are waiting, the land I want to rent in a very good market location is still much available. I have negotiated with equipments are machines dealers, they are waiting too. The phone calls won't just stop! Anyone to sign a reference for me? Please inbox me or drop your phone number. Thanks!
Must everything be done online? Are you not the one that was advised here some time back to stay in the banking hall and ask people to give you referee. So all the one you have been shouting about the money being delayed, you were in no position to operate your account.

Stay in your bank and seek referees there, at worst beg the bankers there to sign for you, if you are lucky they will do it. I wish you luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.