Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Lagos State Govt. Must Be Prosecuted For These! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Govt. Must Be Prosecuted For These! (856 Views)

Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder / $2.1bn Arms: Festus Keyamo Explains Why Jonathan Might Not Be Prosecuted / El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Govt. Must Be Prosecuted For These! by adelola(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2008
THE RECENT INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED AT IKOTUN AREA OF LAGOS STATE WILL LEAVE A SOUR TASTE IN THE MOUTH OF THE RESIDENTS OF THAT AREA.

I KNOW THAT I DID NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT, BUT THE LITTLE THAT I KNOW IS WORTH COMMENDABLE.

I KNOW THAT BEFORE ANY AGENCY AWARD A CONTRACT, LETS SAY ROAD REHABILITATION, SOME PROFFESIONALS WILL BE CALLED UPON. E.G SURVEYOR,TOWN PLANNER,DUE PROCESS OFFICE, BUDGET OFFICE ENGINEERS E.T.C.

BUT IN IJEGUN CASE, THERE WAS NO TOWN PLANNER THAT WOULD HAVE GIVE THE CONTRACTOR SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THAT AREA. I MEAN HE OR SHE WOULD TELL THE CONTRACTOR THAT THERE IS AN OIL PIPELINE WITHING THE VICINITY.

HE COULD HAVE SHOWN HIM THE PIPILINE TRACK, WHICH COULD HAVE AVERTED THE XLOSION.

IF IT IS DEVELOPED COUNTRY, MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WOULD HAVE BEEN IN LAW SUIT AGAINST THE GOVERMENT.

BUT THIS NIGERIA, AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE THE NIGERIAN FACTOR
Re: Lagos State Govt. Must Be Prosecuted For These! by holythug(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2008
uhn? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Lagos State Govt. Must Be Prosecuted For These! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2008
dude! go take a nap
Re: Lagos State Govt. Must Be Prosecuted For These! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2008
He told you the truth and all of sudden you are suggesting he should go and take a nap. Nigerians embarassed
Re: Lagos State Govt. Must Be Prosecuted For These! by HRhotness(f): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2008
what are u on about?
Re: Lagos State Govt. Must Be Prosecuted For These! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2008
I or the poster?
Re: Lagos State Govt. Must Be Prosecuted For These! by HRhotness(f): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2008
the poster
Re: Lagos State Govt. Must Be Prosecuted For These! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2008
I'm sure he meant that Lagos government should be sued to court for not going through due process and trespassing same with NNPC or PPMC being careless with their dangerous properties.
Re: Lagos State Govt. Must Be Prosecuted For These! by lucabrasi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2008
@poster
so how is it the present lagos state governor's fault??theres no logic to holding the present government responsible for the fault of former lagos state governments

(1) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission Not Doing Enough For Road Safety / Jtf Arrests Four Militants, 14-year-old Girl / Kidnap Kingpin Meets Waterloo, Collecting Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.