Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Most Expensive In Nigerian Secondary School In Lagos. Over (N4,480, 000.00) Per - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Expensive In Nigerian Secondary School In Lagos. Over (N4,480, 000.00) Per (9911 Views)

Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. / Sex Education: Should It Be Taught In Nigerian Secondary Schools? / Church Universities Are The Most Expensive In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Expensive In Nigerian Secondary School In Lagos. Over (N4,480, 000.00) Per by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2013
Ishilove:
But it was close to..yes? wink tongue

Not even close.....
Re: Most Expensive In Nigerian Secondary School In Lagos. Over (N4,480, 000.00) Per by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2013
tolulinks:

You have the highest GPA? Well great for you but do u get to have the same exposure and connection as this kids? Na. End of story

You are right...the exposure, the connections and opportunities are worth it...and that's invariably what you pay for. Though i do not despise those who go to low-paying schools, but if you have the money....pls go for the best! #Ninanlowo
Re: Most Expensive In Nigerian Secondary School In Lagos. Over (N4,480, 000.00) Per by rman: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2013
The schools are expensive but they are worth it.

If you have not visited these schools, please don't criticise.

They can be compared favourably with the best high schools around the world. They offer a whole lot of other stuffs apart from reading and writing.

Why is GRANGE and AVI CENA not mentioned? They are in the same class with the listed schools
Re: Most Expensive In Nigerian Secondary School In Lagos. Over (N4,480, 000.00) Per by annexes: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2013
joeydozzy: If you can'T afford it, you don't comment. Last time I checked, people want good value for their investments. You got your own beliefs, they got theirs at they can very well afford it.
Exorbitant tuition fees is independent of a kid's attitude to learning but some think differently. They love their kids that they sacrifice this much to get the best out of them

Stop acting poor all the time, it makes you unwilling to reach for the heights
BOMB FOR THE POVERTY RIDDEN SET OF PEOPLE.
Re: Most Expensive In Nigerian Secondary School In Lagos. Over (N4,480, 000.00) Per by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2013
Jesus. What a mad amount to pay. Imagine the kid fails, what will happen ? undecided

But 4 million + thats mad !!!! Just send your kid to England.

Imagine yearly this cost more than my university fees
grin

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive In Nigerian Secondary School In Lagos. Over (N4,480, 000.00) Per by kzokul(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2013
No b by $1million or $30million skul oooo......na by wetin u fit offer @ d end oooo.....most cultists in schools r product of such skuls and most intelligent and brilliant students r products of lowkey schools......pple wey dey go all these skul na pple wey their papa don kip multi million naira or dollar investment 4 dem......wat am tryin 2 pinpoint is dt d skul u attend does not necessarily mata it all depends on indiviual effort and drive 2 attaining ur goal or desire......

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive In Nigerian Secondary School In Lagos. Over (N4,480, 000.00) Per by Johnchike(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2013
tolulinks:

You have the highest GPA? Well great for you but do u get to have the same exposure and connection as this kids? Na. End of story

OlowoTee:

You are right...the exposure, the connections and opportunities are worth it...and that's invariably what you pay for. Though i do not despise those who go to low-paying schools, but if you have the money....pls go for the best! #Ninanlowo

joeydozzy: If you can'T afford it, you don't comment.
Stop acting poor all the time, it makes you unwilling to reach for the heights

annexes: BOMB FOR THE POVERTY RIDDEN SET OF PEOPLE.

Not everybody that attended a Federal Government College is 'poor' or 'poverty-stricken'. I don't know you and you don't know me, so we can't say who is poorer between the both of us, but I know I'm very comfortable. So stop these insults @Anne. I agree that kids who attend very expensive schools are probably more exposed and connected but that doesn't and shouldn't relegate or deny the fact that kids from less expensive schools can perform better or equal achievements attained by the 'wealthy'.
Re: Most Expensive In Nigerian Secondary School In Lagos. Over (N4,480, 000.00) Per by fr3do(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mtchheeww
what does one do with connection in a primary school?

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Fixes 11th April For UTME Exam / Nairaland Inter-school Debate. ::UNIOSUN:: / 5 Checklists To Consider If You Keep Failing In School - EDUREGARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.