Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. (33882 Views)

Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! / Most Expensive In Nigerian Secondary School In Lagos. Over (N4,480, 000.00) Per / Sex Education: Should It Be Taught In Nigerian Secondary Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
So you want to send your kids to school. And you’re looking through a catalog of schools…and then come across the following names……

Proper Arsenal International Secondary School: I would not have believed this one if I had not seen their school buses myself while on a BRT bus somewhere at Ojota. I had to be sure my eyes were seeing properly. What would make a someone name a school Proper Arsenal? Was there improper Arsenal. Or Proper Chelsea? Or Liverpool? Jusy imagine being a graduate of said school and you’re asked to give a short bi of yourself while speaking at a condference:

“My name is Okolo Adebola Yusuf. I attended Proper Arsenal Secondary School……..”

The sniggering that would follow that will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Bolafag (Memorial?) Secondary School - Look, there is nothing wrong in the Bola that started the name…..as there is in the “gay” that ended it. One would think it is a school for homosexuals. Students of this school would never live down the fun that would be poked at them by students of other schools. The only thing that would be worse than this would be Gay Pride International Schools.

Bankys Private School – I don’t know what a Bankys is. And the only Banky we’re all familiar with is the bald headed Banky W. When he created a school and named it after himself, I have no idea. Or is someone trying to leverage on the popularity of his name to sell a school?

Aunty Ayo International Secondary School – Someone should explain why the “Aunty” in the name of the school is such a necessity. Next we’ll see cousin, uncle and My Pikin Secondary School.

Laweezy School – There would have been nothing wrong with the name f this school if it did not sound like the name of a rapper. The head of the school must be called a “Boss” (pronounced the way Rick Ross does it – baws)

Rolex Comprehensive College – No, you didn’t read that wrong.

Jextoban Secondary School– Is it just me or does that sound like the name of a drug?

IQ Academy – Really?

Things To Come International Academy – The secondary school for “Things That Have Gone Primary School”.

Titsall Global Schools – Tits all?

Rahinna Model Primary and Secondary School – I could swear someone made a type while typing the school’s license. It was probably mean tot be Rihanna Model etc…

Now we’ve all seen the pictures of Facebook School and President Barrack Obama Senior High School. I don’t want to believe those till I see them with both my eyes. Got any more crazy school names? Add em up!!!

http://zakuraweekly.com/quick-shots-crazy-nigerian-secondary-school-names/

You can subscribe to Zakura Weekly, the craziest weekly digimag by yours truly here: http://zakuraweekly.com/subscribe-to-zakura-weekly/. It won't take any of your time, trust me on that!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by albacete(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
LOL!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by homesteady(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
LOL! Some schools names are just funny!
I know one school - Uncle Bado memorial school in kaduna grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by twogood: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
I pay attention to school names. It matters for me. There are names that have really put me off and some that have really appealed to me while scouting for a school for my child.

3 Likes

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by Haywhymido(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alapeere high school.
Mustard seed group of schools
Omoleye nursery n primary school

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by demelza: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ijaiye Ojokoro comprehensive high school.
Umbrella nursery & primary school in Apapa.
Wolex polytechnic, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by demelza: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
@Mr. Senb, even though you said secondary schools, I couldnt resist putting that of other levels.
Excuse my audacity. embarassed
Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by Kingslaw(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
; kings and queens college
Rumuigbo community sec school
isiokpo commercial school
dogmax private institute
Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by Tuntheycr7: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mama Nnkechi and Papa Nnkechi International group of Schools. Warri, Delta St.

15 Likes

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by homesteady(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Adaze brains secondary school!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bleeping Hilarious!
Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by Tuntheycr7: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Obama school

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by Missprettie(f): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tuntheycr7: Mama Nnkechi and Papa Nnkechi International group of Schools. Warri, Delta St.
lolz.
Such name will turn any sane parent off!

2 Likes

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by adebayo201: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tuntheycr7: Mama Nnkechi and Papa Nnkechi International group of Schools. Warri, Delta St.
seriously
Then it must be the sch Senb attended!
Lolz cheesy
Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by Ajibel(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
These were the ones I found when my I was looking for a school for my sis for junior sec:
Select primary and second sch
Normal primary and secondary school
Great powers college

*forgotten the fourth one** I didn't even bother to enter the gate.. Their names turned me off grin

2 Likes

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kingslaw: ; kings and queens college
Rumuigbo community sec school
isiokpo commercial school
dogmax private institute

dogmax?!!!!
Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by UjSizzle(f): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
lmao grin grin
Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by gramci: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
facebook international school markudi

1 Like

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:54am On Oct 16, 2013
Ajibel: These were the ones I found when my I was looking for a school for my sis for junior sec:
Select primary and second sch
Normal primary and secondary school
Great powers college

*forgotten the fourth one** I didn't even bother to enter the gate.. Their names turned me off grin

Great powers? Are they training mutants?

10 Likes

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by adebayo201: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2013
mutants!!! lmao!!

1 Like

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by Tuntheycr7: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
adebayo201: seriously
Then it must be the sch Senb attended!
Lolz cheesy
Na u talk am o
Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by odinese(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2015
I attended proper arsenal college (PAC)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by Babyboy1986(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
LOl

1 Like

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Lol, d funny aspect is dat "INTERNATIONAL" that they put in btw d name of d schools, even if d school is been run and operated under uncompleted building, they'll still put INTERNATIONAL in its name like say dem recognise d school worldwide.[/size]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
undecided

ALMAJIRI MODEL SCHOOLS BUILT BY GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by Burger01(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
You never see Clueless Janja.weed Secondary School for Otuoke?

2 Likes

The South west can have Memorial Schools sha.

I Rep FGGC, Bwari, Abuja.

Pro unitate

6 Likes

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by stinggy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2015

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by sexymoma(f): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pythagoras College
Okole metta Secondary school
Eye sunkun College
Ijebu Tedo Secondary School

2 Likes

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by radiorebel(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Gejite Nursery n Primary School ; An Affiliate to Dame high school .... grin grin in BaGa_Borno state

1 Like

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by Beamborla(f): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sapati international school in Ilorin

1 Like

Re: Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. by Kaybee14(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Teacher, Taiwo Ojo, Arrested For Defiling A Senior Secondary Student / NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) / MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme For Undergraduates 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.