Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

“get Married” – Angry Fans Blast Ex-most Beautiful Girl, Munachi Abii For Her Bi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “get Married” – Angry Fans Blast Ex-most Beautiful Girl, Munachi Abii For Her Bi (1773 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria / Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? / Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“get Married” – Angry Fans Blast Ex-most Beautiful Girl, Munachi Abii For Her Bi by Paretomaster(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
“Get Married” – Angry Fans Blast Ex-Most Beautiful Girl, Munachi Abii For Her Birthday Dressing

Posted by: Information Nigeria on November 7, 2012

Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Munachi Gail Teresa Abii Nwankwo, otherwise know as Muna has been at the receiving end of criticism by Nigerians especially her teeming fans following her recent ‘tongue-wagging’ appearance on her birthday.

Fans have taken on the controversial entertainer for proudly showing-off her cleavages in some pictures posted from her 25th birthday party.

One anonymous fan queried, “Her mates are posing with engagement rings worth millions of dollars and she’s busy flaunting her b**bs, mtcheww!

Another one tweeted:
“Looking at the pictures reminds me of the Biblical women of Gomorah. Did she actually emerge as the most Beautiful Girl in the world’s most populous black nation? Was she actually crowned? If yes who crowned her? #SMH#

In a similar tone, another fan identified as Cynthia advised the actress to concentrate on her career. “If she likes, let her not go and marry. Old Agbaya! She virtually has no career anymore, only for her to seek attention and attend events,” she said.

http://www.informationng.com/2012/11/get-married-angry-fans-blast-ex-most-beautiful-girl-munachi-abii-for-appearing-on-birthday.html

Re: “get Married” – Angry Fans Blast Ex-most Beautiful Girl, Munachi Abii For Her Bi by Paretomaster(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
WHAT NONSENSE! SHAME ON THIS LovePeddler. NDIGBO OR WHEREVER SHE IS SHOULD CALL THEIR DAUGHTER TO ORDER, AND THIS ASHI NWILL WANT TO RAISE CHILDREN, AND HOPE THEY DON'T GO WAYWARD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “get Married” – Angry Fans Blast Ex-most Beautiful Girl, Munachi Abii For Her Bi by antartica(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Nigerian women are becoming really wild.It is good,people should be able to express themselves without having to think about what other or god says.

It is not what goes into a man that defiles a man,it is what comes out of it.The mindset.
Re: “get Married” – Angry Fans Blast Ex-most Beautiful Girl, Munachi Abii For Her Bi by Jakumo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
Personally, I regard it as a privilege whenever a YOUNG woman with nice firm yet jiggly jugs shows them off to the world, and furthermore, the LESS clothing she has on while doing so, the more thankful I become for the sight.

Lighten up, you moralistic finger-pointing prudes, and just look away if you see anything that gives you an uncontrollable bhoner that makes you walk funny. Alternatively, you could join me in thanking Jeeeesus for having his Papa God sculpt such wondrous creations for the viewing pleasure of salivating onlookers like me.

Finally, to all you young women who have so far chosen to HIDE the blessings God has showered on you, it is not too late for you to DROP YOUR TOP and show off those sensational Golden Orbs for all the world to see and appreciate, since nobody will want to see them when they are old and saggy.

Damn, that girl is SMOKIN' hot with those grope-worthy 36Ds on display there. The monkey is in for a good spanking tonight fer sure.

Rejoice in thine youth and beauty, yee women so blessed, for like the bloom and fade of a wondrous flower, it will all be gone forever some day.

2 Likes

Re: “get Married” – Angry Fans Blast Ex-most Beautiful Girl, Munachi Abii For Her Bi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
That picture is close to 2 years old.

Nigerian bloggers and recycling of trash.
Re: “get Married” – Angry Fans Blast Ex-most Beautiful Girl, Munachi Abii For Her Bi by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
get married? Dat fan must be one of the many yoruba beggars that she rejected. No thank u.

1 Like

Re: “get Married” – Angry Fans Blast Ex-most Beautiful Girl, Munachi Abii For Her Bi by mrmiyagi2: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Jakumo: Personally, I regard it as a privilege whenever a YOUNG woman with nice firm yet jiggly jugs shows them off to the world, and furthermore, the LESS clothing she has on while doing so, the more thankful I become for the sight.

Lighten up, you moralistic finger-pointing prudes, and just look away if you see anything that gives you an uncontrollable bhoner that makes you walk funny. Alternatively, you could join me in thanking Jeeeesus for having his Papa God sculpt such wondrous creations for the viewing pleasure of salivating onlookers like me.

Finally, to all you young women who have so far chosen to HIDE the blessings God has showered on you, it is not too late for you to DROP YOUR TOP and show off those sensational Golden Orbs for all the world to see and appreciate, since nobody will want to see them when they are old and saggy.

Damn, that girl is SMOKIN' hot with those grope-worthy 36Ds on display there. The monkey is in for a good spanking tonight fer sure.

Rejoice in thine youth and beauty, yee women so blessed, for like the bloom and fade of a wondrous flower, it will all be gone forever some day.

THANK YOU BRO. THOSE BOOBS ARE VERY GROPE-WORTHY
Re: “get Married” – Angry Fans Blast Ex-most Beautiful Girl, Munachi Abii For Her Bi by Palmwinetapper: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Golden orbs
Re: “get Married” – Angry Fans Blast Ex-most Beautiful Girl, Munachi Abii For Her Bi by yang(m): 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
Those breasts are beautiful

Any man who thinks otherwise is probably gay

Any girl who thinks otherwise is surely jealous

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Was The Biggest News Of The Year? Let's Have Your Say! / Ojukwu,fashola, atiku , Jonathan .obama exposed As Boko Haram Sponsors / Military Coup Option For Nigeria? Don't Commit Suicide!" Gumi Warns Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.