Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Problem With Bank... How Do I Obtain National Identity Card Urgently? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Problem With Bank... How Do I Obtain National Identity Card Urgently? (525 Views)

Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) / National Identity Number Mandatory From September / President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Bank... How Do I Obtain National Identity Card Urgently? by Joel3(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
my sad experience with the bank. i am just coming from the bank to receive a 450 usd payment from money gram. the messages came in some minutes after 3. in the afternoon. that they are sending the money. to save time i rush to the bathroom to take some quick shawers, and then i ran to the bank towards to 4. on my my way i got the text with the information. then i said yup to myself for been smart, luckily if i put it that way i made my way inside the bank hall just few minutes to 4. thinking i was sharp and was happy. but unfortunately
Re: Problem With Bank... How Do I Obtain National Identity Card Urgently? by Joel3(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
after filling and submitting the form i sat then hoping to pick up the money. the banker called my name. when i got to him he said sorry you cannot pick money gram above 300$ with voters card. i brought my bank id card he said sorry you still nt use this. only international passport or national identity card, when i heard international passport, i quickly brought out my international passport but sadly it expired jan 2013. i start to beg him he said sorry there is nothing i can do. i enter the bank manager office and beg aswell but to no avail. she said that is the new law. but i can remember vividly that i use to pick 3000$ with only my bank id card. but what happens now.?
Re: Problem With Bank... How Do I Obtain National Identity Card Urgently? by Joel3(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
they told me to go and get valid passport or national identity card. now today is gone. how do i get this national identity card so urgent tomorrow and to go back there to pick up the money? international passport will not be possible.
Re: Problem With Bank... How Do I Obtain National Identity Card Urgently? by Joel3(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Problem With Bank... How Do I Obtain National Identity Card Urgently? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
The FG no longer produce the national id card. Your only option is an international passport or drivers license.
Re: Problem With Bank... How Do I Obtain National Identity Card Urgently? by Joel3(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
saxywale: The FG no longer produce the national id card. Your only option is an international passport or drivers license.
thanks, but how much is the drivers license? you got any ideal? and what are the procedures. and lastly can one obtain this is a day?

(1) (Reply)

‘made-in-abia Product Exhibition’ Elicits Fresh Confidence In Locally Made Goods / Nigeria Will Not Break / Obasanjo The First "419" President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.