Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr (15962 Views)

Yuletide: FG Declares Dec. 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays / FG Declares April 3, 6 Public Holidays For Easter / FG Declares 20th & 21st August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by olatade(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
They shld undeclare ASUU strike undecided
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by odim123(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
aurenflani:
Yours a myopic mind busy at work na. By the way, aren't you the guy who worships an Israelite that walked, eats, shits and and didn't even knew the season? A guy who the Jews thought they've killed and a Jew misled billions into believing he's the begotten son of the originator of the universe?

Men!!! The Jews aren't fuccking genius for nothing: they have their garment sew to size. I really pity you!!!!

hai,see hanger! Broz abeg take am easy. The bible says,sorry... the quoran says forgive and forget
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by adukenny2013: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
To all the muslims out there who uses ramadan as mask, it is over now so you can put on your normal self again. Gown during ramadan bumber short after ramadan. Could that be a service to God? However, congratulation on the ending of another ramadan happy celebration.
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by DonaldGenes(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
why all this holidays na .i tire oh
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by Diction10nairal: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
D holiday has been declared.
Let's all enjoy it reasonably.
Nd leave unreasonable arguments.
Eid-il-mubaraq

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by 4reigningqueen: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Just 2 days **hisses** so this man called GEJ cannot do better than his predecesors.what stops you from declaring it from monday so that you can have automatic ticket in 2015? Anyway, na you sabi.
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by PENMIGHT(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
One wishes that our tolerance of each other's religion can just be like our attitude towards the holidays.

Whether it has to do with your faith or not, everyone is glad at the behest of holidays. It may not be your turn to kill ram or slaughter broiler but it may be the needed pandorax box; a time to rest,travel,vist friends and relative or even a time to simply settle your political scores on NL.

No one cares which religion prompts the holiday. We are all united when it comes to this. Everyone gains.

With tolerance,I think we all can be gainers while remaining divisive along our faiths.

Eid-ul-Sa-eed to all faithfuls.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by Italiano1: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Happy celebrations to all my Muslim friends. You deserve it
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by free2ryhme: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mehn!!!!!i still dey go work on these days ooo

Or else Nigeria Economy go crash ooo
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by free2ryhme: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
Donalð Genes: why all this holidays na .i tire oh

Are u unemployed undecided
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by PENMIGHT(m): 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
free2ryhme: Mehn!!!!!i still dey go work on these days ooo

Or else Nigeria Economy go crash ooo
What is the economy waiting for? Hasn't it crashed already. Are u building another Wall Street in Nigeria? Or you and Madam Ngozi Iweala dey behind our issues?

Bros, just try and rest, heaven no go fall!
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by AtbuAbdul(m): 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
mike404: THAT'S A BOTANICAL NAME OF IED RIGHT
u wel so
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by free2ryhme: 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: What is the economy waiting for? Hasn't it crashed already. Are u building another Wall Street in Nigeria? Or you and Madam Ngozi Iweala dey behind our issues?

Bros, just try and rest, heaven no go fall!

u get work for me ?
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by yemmy75(m): 1:05am On Aug 06, 2013
aurenflani:
Yours a myopic mind busy at work na. By the way, aren't you the guy who worships an Israelite that walked, eats, shits and and didn't even knew the season? A guy who the Jews thought they've killed and a Jew misled billions into believing he's the begotten son of the originator of the universe?

Men!!! The Jews aren't fuccking genius for nothing: they have their garment sew to size. I really pity you!!!!
U call someone myopic, and yet u're blind... SMH
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by honeycandy(f): 1:09am On Aug 06, 2013
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Sallah to my muslim brothers and sisters. Thank God for this public holiday. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by babsomotde(m): 1:39am On Aug 06, 2013
We must celebrate now. Even if FG no go give, we go give ourselves holiday. Thanks sha

1 Like

Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by oskaaay(m): 2:17am On Aug 06, 2013
I guess it an opportunity to relax and join other people at prayer grounds like RCCG. Enjoy the holiday moderately.Happy Holiday!!!
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by abu0710102013: 3:26am On Aug 06, 2013
May Allah accept our fasting as an act of ibadah. Also i want my muslim brethren to continue praying 4 peace in the country. And as for the islamophobis nobody needs to tell u my mind

1 Like

Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by mmmustapha(m): 3:44am On Aug 06, 2013
onuwaje: Nice!! My birthday is august 8!! Coooll
HBD in advance

1 Like

Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by BinghiNya(m): 3:48am On Aug 06, 2013
k.style:
D only reason I lyk d Muslim folks.enuf holidays....if I b Muslim,na moet I 4 dey use wash priik
thank God you are not a muslim, muslims don't reason like this

1 Like

Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by Nicepoker(m): 3:49am On Aug 06, 2013
aurenflani:

u are a goat in human form. Blody religion of urs who know nothing but to kil.
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by Nicepoker(m): 3:52am On Aug 06, 2013
aurenflani:

And those innocent Muslims sent to their graves by mindless christianism armed robbers along east-west-north route while trying to earn their legitimate bread by way of taking the goods;livestock et al to feed the brothers across the rivers Benue and Niger. undecided
cow. Ur reasoning is ful of shit.
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by BinghiNya(m): 3:55am On Aug 06, 2013
Nicepoker: u are a goat in human form. Blody religion of urs who know nothing but to kil.
an intolerant christianist at work, let muslims be, if you don't like islam do yourself a favour by shooting yourself in the head or let me do that for you

1 Like

Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by nerodenero: 4:17am On Aug 06, 2013
Bgino: i wish all muslim faithfuls a happy Ramadan kareem...remember to pray for the families of those innocent worshipers that were maimed and bombed in churches during the Xmas and Easter celebrations...live and let live...
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by OLAJOMO(m): 5:14am On Aug 06, 2013
A good holiday (Thursday to Saturday).
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by Banjoramos(m): 5:18am On Aug 06, 2013
SHAAWA: Nope, it's arabic. It means praise be to God the Lord of mankind.

means all praise and thanks be to ALLAH the lord of mankind, jinns and all that exists
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by Aromas: 5:21am On Aug 06, 2013
mike404: THAT'S A BOTANICAL NAME OF IED RIGHT

@Mike, you are very stupid 4 quoting d guy wrong. If I may ask are YOU really a christian? Bcus my christian brothers n friends n those I meet on dis site add positive n encourage words 2 other religions. If you don't want GOD of JESUS n MUHAMMED n all of us 2 face his punishment on you during this holy month of RAMADAN is better 2 make apology 2 GOD in whrevr u'r
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by biafranqueen: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2013
Happy ending to Ramadan Muslim sisters and brothers may the Creator except your fasting and prayers! cheesy
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by PENMIGHT(m): 6:35am On Aug 06, 2013
free2ryhme:

u get work for me ?
Will you attend the interview on Friday the 9th?
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:37am On Aug 06, 2013
Hope the government is putting security measures on ground. We know the islamist and they were preparing to carry on their attack after the ramadan. The western countries have closed their embassy because of this so call end of holy month. Nigerian government should also take serious security measures. We are not save after the ramadan.

And also, why is it the government claim in the constitution to be a secular nation but she join hand in this religion trash? Why cant they give us Orisha day and national shrine......neo-theocratic nation in disguise.
Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by PENMIGHT(m): 6:44am On Aug 06, 2013
Nicepoker: u are a goat in human form. Blody religion of urs who know nothing but to kil.
Your post is incitive. Your wish is to turn a friendly atmosphere upside down. You won't have your wishes cos we aren't going to insult your religion and few good ones who are not hostile to the serenity this topic brings along.

You shall carry the burden of your blasphemy alone. Or at least found comfort with Shaitan.

Devil's incarnate!

1 Like

Re: FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr by farem: 6:45am On Aug 06, 2013
Ayoobscom: My xtian friends no dey let me rest o..they keep saying they must chopRam and I kept telling them this is not Ram season...this one na chicken or ponmo
[color=#990000]
You mean this season is CHICKENdan or PONMOdan? Me think say na RAMadan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) / President Buhari Arrives Jordan Ahead Of Counter Terrorism Summit / Bukola Saraki’s Assets Form Not Verified By EFCC , Says Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.