Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” (23517 Views)

Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains / Buhari Responds To #babawhileyouweregone / Okey Ndibe Declared Enemy Of State During Yar'Adua Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by inene: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
three gbosas for the cerebral lagbaja but let me also add that in mumudom, one Governor can deport citizens of other climes who are supposed to be nigerians on the simple account that they have no means of livelihood.
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by Baron75: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
In my own Imo State mumudom, only the governor chooses will will represent Oguta LGA in the State House of Assembly, as if the LGA has only deaf, dumb and blind people.
Even where INEC declares the election inconclusive, the governor "vetoes" the result in favour of his candidate.
Only in the mumudom will a governor of a state create a 4th tier government while the constitution of the country provides for only 3 tiers only.
Only in the mumudom will a governor of a state by verbal proclamation sack people employed in the state civil service without recourse τ̅☺ the civil service rules as if he is the law himself and sack the civil service and judicial service commissions without any reason.
Only in the mumudom will a Governor who came τ̅☺ power by due process jettison due process and be awarding contracts worth billions of naira with mere diary without terms and specification.
Only in the mumudom will a governor proudly declare in public that "in Nigeria we don't break the law, we omly bend it τ̅☺ suit our purpose" as if there is a difference between bending the law and breaking the law.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by mkoabiola: 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mumu x mumu = 160million mumu.
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by Nichobabe(m): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2013
wellmax: Hmmm, all these happening in just a span of two weeks, hmmmm, Niaja is indeed a land of mumus.
47 pupil killed and its like nothing happen? nawa oo

na wa O this one is painful. And the mouth of the nation (PEJ) no talk anything and the mumu president dey talk of democracy for Egypt. True talk
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by Nichobabe(m): 12:06am On Aug 08, 2013
Fkforyou: Funny how everybody knows (including lagbaja )knows we are behaving like MuMu but non of us(including lagbaja) has actually stand up for change or try to make things better.....we are busy calling ourselves Mumu......"in a country of blind men the man with one eye is king"

My brother lagbaja have started his own knowing your problem they say it is half solve. Do your own part me i do my own part the society will be better for all of us.

Kudos to lagbaja. those that have ears let them hear. cry
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by biafranqueen: 12:48am On Aug 08, 2013
rigormortis: THANK GOD I AM AN AMERICAN OF NIGERIAN DESCENT
Well if your not doing anything to create positive change in your fathersland your a bigger Mumu then the ones that don't know the difference, because for most Nigerians they were born into this and are not aware that it is not normal. But you that know it is wrong what are you doing, besides insulting your people to make changes
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by biafranqueen: 12:51am On Aug 08, 2013
Information is key look at the list below. When will we demand for our leaders to work for the pay they receive

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by biafranqueen: 12:58am On Aug 08, 2013
Billyonaire: Wizkid has made more money than Lagbaja will ever make. I guess Lagbaja's music is not selling that he has time to nag online.

embarassed lipsrsealed All I will say is I don't blame you

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by biafranqueen: 1:06am On Aug 08, 2013
alguenyaMIST: And no further evidence is truly needed, someone thinks The Masked One's post is scathing cos he's not made as much money as Wizz........ if Mumuism ever plunges t o greater depths, I'd be hard done. Yet a few others think bashing each other's ethnic background makes them more advanced 'mumus' ..... Lagbaja was detribalized and without any political leaning in his post, yet jumping in to 'sell market' for the looters and present occupiers of power positions was irresistible for some of us. Your children's children will query your greed, you all know yourselves. Nigeria will change for the better in my time God willing and He is.

The children will and our already, change is inevitable!

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by wirinet(m): 6:37am On Aug 08, 2013
Billyonaire: Wizkid has made more money than Lagbaja will ever make. I guess Lagbaja's music is not selling that he has time to nag online.

How can any sane person compare Lagbaja to whizkid?
Lagbaja started his musical career before whizkid was born.

Lagbaja is a musician, whizkid is just a performer.n

Lagbaja is a graduate as proven in the write up. Whizkid is an illiterate he could hadly write a sentence.

Lagbaja's music carries message and promotes african (yoruba) culture. whizkid music is just popular music created with a laptop.

Lagbaja made his money from music, cd sales, concerts and his motherland place. whizkid makes his money principally from road shows and endorsements.

Even in terms of total money made, Lagbaja has made more money in his over 20 years in the music industry than whizkids 5 or so years as a performer. And remember Whizkid was operating under Banky W, who of course took a huge chunk of any money whizkid made.

3 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by Fajzay: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2013
valicious1: I'll be a big mumu if I spend my precious time reading this rubbish

You have read it, thats how you knew its content. lolz
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by biolabee(m): 6:40am On Aug 08, 2013
Mumudom is seeing your brother suffering and not being a good Samaritan cheesy tongue

Tehn, the NL charity group is back....cheesy

Please, Folake needs your Help!

Lagbaja is a legend
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by wirinet(m): 6:52am On Aug 08, 2013
Only in mumudon will a governor be an accuser, judge and executioner in a case, and the mumu masses encouraging them on, as shown by Governors Obi and Fashola. Obi can accuse you of being a kidnapper, armed robber or ritualist, he will summarily find you guilty and bring bulldozers to demolish your property with the mumu masses cheerleading. While Governors Fashola picks up anyone of the streets and diagnose them with insanity without a medical report and relocate them under a bridge at onitsha as a solution to their insanity and the mumu masses chairleading as always.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by biafranqueen: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2013
wirinet: Only in mumudon will a governor be an accuser, judge and executioner in a case, and the mumu masses encouraging them on, as shown by Governors Obi and Fashola. Obi can accuse you of being a kidnapper, armed robber or ritualist, he will summarily find you guilty and bring bulldozers to demolish your property with the mumu masses cheerleading. While Governors Fashola picks up anyone of the streets and diagnose them with insanity without a medical report and relocate them under a bridge at onitsha as a solution to their insanity and the mumu masses chairleading as always.

can you imagine embarassed embarassed
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by Harmvirus(f): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
So mumu no go be insult agiain for Naija..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott / Buhari Aide, Garba Shehu Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Asked "What Is Oby?" / COVID-19: My Position On Economy Misreported – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.