Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Msm And Biotin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Msm And Biotin (6622 Views)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / Front Hair Growth / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Msm And Biotin by barbiee: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2013
Does any1 in the house know where i can buy msm and biotin tablets? Im currently in delta state nd i ve checked almst all d major pharmacies here bt i still cnt find it. I waz told it ll be easier to get in lagos but i cnt travel to lagos now. I dnt no if sum1 based in lagos can help me buy it and send it as parcel package down to delta state. I ll send the money over to the person wen i see it in custody of the driver. Plss contact me if u cn help me with dat. Thanks a lot
Re: Msm And Biotin by Destinygrl(f): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
i hv bn searchn fr biotin tabs too bt cldnt find it so i restored to hair products that contain it
Re: Msm And Biotin by queenesthr(f): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Msm And Biotin by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
I want my hair to grow. I want to loose weight. Am 35 but some people call me mummy when I go to market.

1 Like

Re: Msm And Biotin by barbiee: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
some1 offered to get hairfinity and gnc ultranourish since I cant get msm or biotin, has anyone used it and seen results?
Re: Msm And Biotin by barbiee: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
queenesthr have you used this hlcc supplement and u noticed a difference in the way your hair grows?
Re: Msm And Biotin by queenesthr(f): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Msm And Biotin by Destinygrl(f): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2013
barbiee pls how much is the hairfinity and gnc the delivery process n cost? @classyqueen lsn weight n grown lng hair jst needs patience, determination n using quality products
Re: Msm And Biotin by barbiee: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
check out sizzling mommy blog for all the info you need on the supplements that's where I read about them and they also have an online store that you can buy these products 4rm. they offered me the hairfinity for 4,350 naira. they deliver to all states in Nigeria all you have to do is send in the money to their acct and expect your goods in 2 to 3 dayz time. but as for me I think its safer to go there yourself and buy so that story no go enter. jst follow the link if you can http://thesizzlingmommy.com/store/?page_id=650
Re: Msm And Biotin by Destinygrl(f): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
tnks so much. i called them last yr askn aftr a product bt thy didnt hv at d time. happy hair growing dear
Re: Msm And Biotin by barbiee: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2013
Kk
Re: Msm And Biotin by Caroguama(f): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
You can find out more about Hairfinity Hair Vitamins on their Nigerian website >> www.hairfinity.com.ng.
They are now in Nigeria

Destinygrl:
barbiee pls how much is the hairfinity and gnc the delivery process n cost? @classyqueen lsn weight n grown lng hair jst needs patience, determination n using quality products

Re: Msm And Biotin by skillsbaba(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2015
GNC do deliveries to any part of Nigeria for just 1k. Call their customer lines 08155778884 or 08155778877. Their main store is at 1b Opebi Road, Ikeja

Re: Msm And Biotin by weyinma: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
hello all,

please has anyone tested this product? what was the experience like?
Re: Msm And Biotin by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
I read often abt these products, av got issues with my hair.not as silky as it used to be or fuller as it used to.am interested in d products but wld love to knw basic details about each of them,also inquire if its got no side effects..Hairinfinity,I see some artiste display them on IG,BT I have no idea of wat its like....somebody,kindly assist.

Thank You.
Re: Msm And Biotin by RETROSHAWTY(f): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
hey barbie..im using opti women and biotin and i ordered for them online..one big bottle of opti women and 2bottles of biotin with delivery for #10900 on amazon and its gonna last for 3months..i just started about 2weeks back and i have a ps on so i dont know if its working or not but its working for a friend who started before me..i'd advise you go for that too because it has more supplements.than hairfinity.
Re: Msm And Biotin by Destinygrl(f): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
RETROSHAWTY:
hey barbie..im using opti women and biotin and i ordered for them online..one big bottle of opti women and 2bottles of biotin with delivery for #10900 on amazon and its gonna last for 3months..i just started about 2weeks back and i have a ps on so i dont know if its working or not but its working for a friend who started before me..i'd advise you go for that too because it has more supplements.than hairfinity.
hi plz wt amount of biotin are u taking and does it cause u any breakout
Re: Msm And Biotin by RETROSHAWTY(f): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Destinygrl:

hi plz wt amount of biotin are u taking and does it cause u any breakout
im taking biotin 10,000mcg and i take one tab daily ..At all.
Re: Msm And Biotin by Destinygrl(f): 9:34pm On May 02, 2016
RETROSHAWTY:
im taking biotin 10,000mcg and i take one tab daily ..At all.
plz for how long did u take it before you experience hair growth

its being a month since I started taking it but still there is no any effect on my hair
Re: Msm And Biotin by RETROSHAWTY(f): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2016
Destinygrl:

plz for how long did u take it before you experience hair growth

its being a month since I started taking it but still there is no any effect on my hair .. I've stopped using it...its giving me pimples.

(1) (Reply)

New 2022/23 Season High Quality Customised Club Jerseys / A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! / Your Daily Catalogue Of Naija Different Styles(gazzyfashion..com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.