Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving (26889 Views)

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) / Ayo Fayose 55th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Ekiti (Photos) / Notable Nigerian Heroes We All Need To Emulate As Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by nedu2000(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
If this 'pashtor' is serving in either winners',christ embassy,redeemed, deeper life,synagogue etc and other denominations... I bet you respective members of the churches even here on nairaland will jump to his defence,that's how bad the situation is

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by moodswing(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He should give them the political platform to emulate him. The pastor should include other Nigerians in the category of Ibori that are also worthy of emulation like

Ade Bendel,
IK Anajemba,
Anini,
Lucky Igninedion,
Shina Rambo,

ETC.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by shineeye1: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nothing reveals the hypocrisy of Nigerians better than their attitude to notorious personalities. Christians and muslims alike are all a bunch of deluded hypocrites. Though they profess godliness , on a normal day, they would elect that Christ be crucified while their hero rogue is set free. Depraved lot!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by slap1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
I have never trusted men who pray. . .
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by decrox199(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
Acidosis: Well,

Let me quote a popular saying on Nairaland Religious/Celebrities/Romance/Family sections.. cool

Meaning, if you know you've stolen a piece of meat before from your mama's pot, you have no right to question anyone that steals N100billion from your country's account.

If you have a gf, then you have no right to question a Nigerian slut that r a p ed a South African guy on a reality show..

If you know you once killed a ANT, then you should smile when a hired killer points a rifle at your skull.. cool

Thats the law of gullible and bigoted nairalanders... cool

So who are we to judge Thief Ibori and the most reverend Papa, the Man of God? We are not God, y'all know..¿
YOU ARE A BASTARD!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by otokx(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
Well IBORI has some good traits one can emulate.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by pbling: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
no tru minista again,e don take e own share,starvin mills of pple is worth emulatin,damn
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Unfortunately religions folks will believe him and do as he said. Last time i checked the word " holy" it meant " full of holes". Shame on you pastor!
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by nedu2000(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
otokx: Well IBORI has some good traits one can emulate.
‎​Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥S̶̲̥̅,just as adolf hitler,Idi amin will have right?
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Vikta10(m): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2013

Let me quote a popular saying on Nairaland Religious/Celebrities/Romance/Family sections.. cool

Meaning, if you know you've stolen a piece of meat before from your mama's pot, you have no right to question anyone that steals N100billion from your country's account.

If you have a gf, then you have no right to question a Nigerian slut that r a p ed a South African guy on a reality show..

If you know you once killed a ANT, then you should smile when a hired killer points a rifle at your skull.. cool

So who are we to judge Thief Ibori and the most reverend Papa, the Man of God? We are not God, y'all know..¿
Wat u sayin makz no sense @ all. Its very simple, #if u steal public funds and get caught u'll pay 4 ur actions# Shikena
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by nice4life: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
where are the Calebs of the bible? we need to cleans the land from people hindering us from the blessings of God smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by alienware(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
Night$hift:
Phu.ck. that Pastor
hahahaha ! See head like tire wey don deflate . Were do guys get pics like dis from ? Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Koolmexxi(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Well Nigerians emulate ibori and drop heavy tithes, offerings nd gifts to his(Pastor's vineyard).. Atleast dat's wat he meant..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by omanifrank(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
this is serious...any judge not for you not to be judge.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by deeptesting(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Everyone has the good and bad side.....while we denounce,rebuke and punish the bad side if exhibited we must also compliment, cherish, and praise the good side...Who am i to judge after all he is serving his jail term in London having been caught for exhibiting his bad side and on 4th August 2013 his good side is been celebrated...
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by muredo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
PASTOR IN ON WEED AND KAINKAIN
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
Sincere Bigot: we are finished!!
only you are completely finished!or doomed, aren'† you heared of REVOLUTOIN crusade? It'll soon come to pass, even fake men of God will not be spared!
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
That pastor is just another man who found himself in Nigeria and is trying to make a 'good-living' for himself and his family.

That being said, every pastor worshipping people that can read this... I pity for you.

There is not yet any hero in Nigeria. Unfortunately, all Nigerians are 'waiting' for one.

As we keep praising looters, we continue to die in silence, shame, fear, poverty and displeasure.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by DutchNegro(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:
Hahahahahahaha... cheesy cheesy

Pastor say emulate "thief"! I wonder who ordained this fool.
crazy world we living in... SMH
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by jaypee122: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
God save Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by jaybeecom(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2013

do u mean we shuld all fold our arms nd shut our mouth while our so called elders nd celebs keep making nigerians look like fools?? ...stealun meat from my mum's pot is just childsplay nd its nufin compared to ibori's thievery.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Prodigy246(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Things like this only happen in mumudom...if its really true because I wasn't there oh
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Btruth: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
cry

Proverbs 24:24
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by jmoore(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
Fake pastor indeed!

And don't give me the verse "don't judge".

When a r@pist r@pes your daughter fold your hands and scream "don't judge" ..smh

Quit quoting the bible out of context
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Acidosis(m): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
jay bee.com:

do u mean we shuld all fold our arms nd shut our mouth while our so called elders nd celebs keep making nigerians look like fools?? ...stealun meat from my mum's pot is just childsplay nd its nufin compared to ibori's thievery.

Says most nairalanders...

(not me)
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Acidosis(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
decrox199: YOU ARE A BASTARD!

You have no sense of humour & reasoning...

You need to take a Logic course...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Acidosis(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
Vikta10:
Wat u sayin makz no sense @ all. Its very simple, #if u steal public funds and get caught u'll pay 4 ur actions# Shikena

Yes, it makes no sense to the senseless...
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by seanet01: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
Arrant Nonsense
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by mko2005: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
iamswizz: we should emulate thieves?
Ibori may be a thief but i think this 'man of God'sure want's the people to assist the needy and also give support to the handicapped as it was one of the good sides of James Ibori the thief ! We all have our weak sides but we sure have strengths !
Positive news does not sell like the negatives ! Contextually speaking,'the man of God' may not have said Ibori is a good man worthy of emulation but that men should imitate the good side of Ibori which is arms giving and helping the less privileges placing them in advantageous positions !
'WHO ARE MY TO JUDGE ! lipsrsealed

GOD HELP US
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by infoweb(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
NOT ALL NIGERIAN ARE CORRUPT.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by drnoel: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Sincere Bigot: we are finished!!
It's all about the mentality. Once we and our children continue in this mentality, we will continue having problems in that god forsaken country.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Youngzedd(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
What a disgrace to Christianity.

#EndTimeTeam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaafin Laments Release Of Arrested Fulani Kidnappers By Police / Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. / Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.