Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,261 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. (16586 Views)

The Infinix Race Bolt Q: Review And Specs / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by brainy02: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
lekkie073:
Google it my friend......or change ur moniker to dullhead02!
now i understand the kinda animal u are...... sitting ur whole life here waiting for ur next prey...... absurd, uncivilized...... pele ti e oooo. stupid thread!
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by lekkie073(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
eminex: Hello guys. I rily love dis phone specs & plannin 2 get one. I need a honest answer as 2 d heatin up tin. Does it or does it not heat up?
nothing like heating up.....except u use it for gaming for a long period like 2hrs
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by proffnico(m): 2:34am On Dec 31, 2013
ɗ ρʀιċє ρℓѕѕѕ..
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Yeske: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2013
proffnico: ɗ ρʀιċє ρℓѕѕѕ..

Got mine for 31k two weeks ago.
It doesn't overheat to the best of my knowledge but I charge it everyday and that's something I don't like. I need to reduce my daily browsing hours.

The phone is good.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by proffnico(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by proffnico(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Yeske:

It doesn't overheat to the best of my knowledge but I charge it everyday and that's something I don't like. I need to reduce my daily browsing hours.

The phone is good.
ѕтιℓℓ Ⴣσʀɗαвℓє вʀσν. тнαηкѕ ƒσʀ ʀєρℓуιηg.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by lekkie073(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
proffnico: ɗ ρʀιċє ρℓѕѕѕ..
now 29k in microstation
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by eminex(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Yeske:

The phone is good.

thanks guys. Hw many hrs per day do u browse dat runs down ur battery & does it heat during extensive browsing too jus like gamin?
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by lekkie073(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
eminex:

thanks guys. Hw many hrs per day do u browse dat runs down ur battery & does it heat during extensive browsing too jus like gamin?
no it doesn't heat up no matter how long u browse with it
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Just upgrated fron the Surf Smart x350 to this. Got mine for 32.5k @ callusmiller in Ph City. Nice phone all round, no Lags but just like my boltQ bruh afore mentioned, the battery reduces much when browsing with the 3G network. No heat issues too when charging smiley .
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Yeske: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
How can I stop the keypad (qwerty) sound on this phone? I have changed settings over and over, it refused to stop.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by lekkie073(m): 6:15am On Jan 05, 2014
Yeske: How can I stop the keypad (qwerty) sound on this phone? I have changed settings over and over, it refused to stop.
go to audio profiles, open the settings of the general profile that u r using, disable touch pad tone and dial pad tone. DAT should work
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by josakogun: 4:34am On Aug 13, 2014
Yes, I am elderly man amidst youths. I am today a proud user of Infinix Race bolt Q X451, and Infinix Joy pad 10. These are exceptional and incomparable phones.

In fact, I was seriously disappointed when I bought Infinix Joy pad 7. It wasn't hot but lags seriously, and I sold it half of the price I bought it out of annoyance.

After that I bought Joy pad 8, Joy pad 10 with HDMI port. Because of their big sizes I decided to add Race Bolt Q which I am presently composing with now. I have used many phones, but these are exceptionally good. I rate them 8.8/10. No heating. no freezing, no hanging, Better battery life, connectivity great.

You will appreciate having these phones.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by jocca: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2014
Please how do i turn on the 3G Network on my phone. it shows edge and the browsing speed is very slow.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by NoQualms1(f): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
My challenge with this phone is memory space. It keeps giving an error message even after uninstalling most of my applications. It's tiring.

jocca: Please how do i turn on the 3G Network on my phone. it shows edge and the browsing speed is very slow.

Go to 'settings'
> 'more...'
> 'mobile networks'
> 'network mode'
> select the network operator
> 'WCDMA only'

Dasall. You can only use 3G on Sim 1.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by jocca: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
PLEASE MY INFINIX RACE BOLT Q KEEP SAYING INSUFFICIENT MEMORY SPACE EVEN WHEN MOST APPS ARE OFF. WHAT ELSE CAN I DO.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by lekkie073(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
jocca: PLEASE MY INFINIX RACE BOLT Q KEEP SAYING INSUFFICIENT MEMORY SPACE EVEN WHEN MOST APPS ARE OFF. WHAT ELSE CAN I DO.
root it....
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by ephemzy: 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
hello, Infinix racebolt x451 three months old for sake at 14k
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by ediddem(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
The infinix race bolt Q comes with 1gig ram of internal memory, it can't get used up easily except u re installing or keeping files on your internal memory instead of memory card.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by lekkie073(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2015
2 yrs and still counting......am still on ma race bolt q......no hassles....its even performing better now....the battery life seems to have increased...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? / MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs / Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.