Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Bahamas For Hustler - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bahamas For Hustler (9033 Views)

Some Amazing Facts About Bahamas, Dubai, And Barbados. / Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture / Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bahamas For Hustler by stick2clem(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2008
Hey Nairalanders!!
  I want you guyz to help me with some informations regarding Bahamas, Is it a nice country for hustlers & what about there Visa procedures, is it hard to get there Visa,Can someone in Nigeria apply for there Visa, because it seems they dont even have a any Embassy in Nigeria, but i know there are some Nigerians in that country. from ur own experience & knowledge. tell me something about BAHAMAS.
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by uspry1(f): 8:34pm On May 31, 2008
Bahamas VISA Entry requirement is the same requirement for US VISA entry, please check with your local consular office for more info and its fee.

Link: http://www.thebahamasguide.com/travel/visa.htm

Effective after September 30,2007, all travelers from all over the world are required to have Passport & Visa entering to and from Bahamas and Carribean.

US/Canada/UK no need VISA, only Passport----check the chart at mentioned link above finding out whether your country VISA is required or not.

I myself went to Jamacia on October 2007 bringing my US passport with me on the one week vacation cruise ship ---other Carribbean Island (Bahamas, Bermuda, Haiti, other islands).

There are port CUSTOM POLICE (for cruise ashore) everywhere  to inspect all travelers bringing their passport/visa electronic photo screen device both entering/leaving Jamaica to ensure matched with real individual facial along with passport/visa.

Good luck!
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by stick2clem(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2008
My sister!! what about hustling in Bahamas, are there jobs there for foreigners, i heard the cost of living there is even twince US.!! Thanks.
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 31, 2008
is bahamas not a state in d U.S?so y r u acting as if they r both diff countries
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by awolumate(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2008
@ Sister Jennykadri,

Bahamas is an Island that stand as a Country on her own. Not part of the US but so close to Florida, The British High Commission is responsible for the Bahamas Visa in any country they do not have an Embassy.

@ Poster

If you are going there as a legal resident . its a lovely country but as illegal ? Please stay back Home, That country is so small and they are having the share of our men already , Also a large number of their Doctors and Nurses are from Nigeria.
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 31, 2008
For hustlers?
I can call my friend and ask her now. . if the poster is really serious undecided
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by uspry1(f): 9:04pm On May 31, 2008
Bahamas is roughly 70 miles closer to Florida---highly strict controlled by US Coast Custom Police on fast speed boat is everywhere to protect USA from illegals try to enter to the USA without proper document.

Less than 2 hours to fly by plane between Bahamas and Florida with passport/visa requirement.
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 31, 2008
@ Sister Jennykadri,

Bahamas is an Island that stand as a Country on her own. Not part of the US but so close to Florida, The British High Commission is responsible for the Bahamas Visa in any country they do not have an Embassy.

ok thanks for d info smiley
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by awolumate(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2008
@4her.

Oh Yeah, Since you are closer to the Bahamas, You are in the best position to Enlighten him ,

Grazie,

@Jenny,

u r welcome.
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 31, 2008
awolumate:

@4her.
Oh Yeah, Since you are closer to the Bahamas, You are in the best position to Enlighten him ,

Grazie,
You're right, am close to bahamas, but am not in bahamas. . some of my friends come from the Islands. . jamaica and bahamas, I can help ask them about the hustling whatchamacallit . . .but am not sure if they'll know about that.
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by awolumate(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2008
@4her
I definitely know that you are not in the Bahamas. Great that you could help him confirm ,

Grazie Tanto
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by stick2clem(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2008
Guyz i dont think that country is part of US, it seems its just a small island of its own. it might just be close to florida boarder but i dont think its part of USA. Frm all what u have all said, i dont think that country is for hustler like me, Thanks, if u still have more info about this country, why dont you post it and let me see. Thanks.
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2008
Bahamas is not part of US. . .what are you hustling? If it's illegal, I cna't help you honey lipsrsealed
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by stick2clem(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2008
Toyin this is not illegal hustling, Not every Nigerian has mind for Drugs, and stealing, Are there any jobs like working in the store, Hotel, restuarant, What about going there as a Student, I heard things are so HIGH over there, even twice US, please tell me something from ur own experience, what abt Trinidad and Tobago??
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by carlton(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2008
stick2clem:

Toyin this is not illegal hustling, Not every Nigerian has mind for Drugs, and stealing, Are there any jobs like working in the store, Hotel, restuarant, What about going there as a Student, I heard things are so HIGH over there, even twice US, please tell me something from your own experience, what about Trinidad and Tobago??
cool
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by carlton(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2008
[quote][/quote] grin
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by carlton(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2008
[quote][/quote]

Re: Bahamas For Hustler
« #12 on: Today at 04:01:31 PM »

Bahamas is not part of US. . .what are you hustling? If it's illegal, I cna't help you honey Lips sealed.na wahho
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by stick2clem(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2008
Anyone that knows about Trinidad & Tobago as well, I love this 2 Islands, i need to know more info abt them please.
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2008
stick2clem:

Toyin this is not illegal hustling, Not every Nigerian has mind for Drugs, and stealing, Are there any jobs like working in the store, Hotel, restuarant, What about going there as a Student, I heard things are so HIGH over there, even twice US, please tell me something from your own experience, what about Trinidad and Tobago??
I'm sorry if it came as an insult. . .am not in bahama, never been there. . wink
Re: Bahamas For Hustler by Ayolachris: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Pls can a Nigerian on valid Bahamas tourist visa visit the US ?

(1) (Reply)

Working In Newzealand... Looks Promising, But How True? / Abuja Airport To Be Closed For 6 Weeks From March 8 / Nigerian e-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.