Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture (31997 Views)

Diary Of An Ibadan Hustler In Lagos / Which Of These European Countries Is Good To Live In As Hustler/jjc / Null (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by chucky234(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2012
We too much for Naija,the life of a hustler in picture.

8 Likes

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by AjanleKoko: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2012
Shows that there's no dignity in labour, in Nigeria. Why can't Kunle do the same type of job in Nigeria? Or the people doing it in Nigeria, dem swear for them?

7 Likes

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by Afam4eva(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
AjanleKoko: Shows that there's no dignity in labour, in Nigeria. Why can't Kunle do the same type of job in Nigeria? Or the people doing it in Nigeria, dem swear for them?
That's Nigerias for you. people do what they can't do in their country in other countries because they see the white man as a superior being.

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by fashizie(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
shut up dia n call a spade a spade
cos the pepper is more.period!

31 Likes

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by Afam4eva(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
fashizie: shut up dia n call a spade a spade
I think you're right though but why the abuse. Don't you have home training?

9 Likes

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by knockturnal(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
dont tink its a matter of viewing the white man as superior. tell me where i can be paid a 100k to sweep the floor in nigeria and i ll gladly aplly with my Bsc.

20 Likes

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by ludasam222(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva:
That's Nigerias for you. people do what they can't do in their country in other countries because they see the white man as a superior being.
shay na de same moni dem dey collect,in europe u are paid in pounds and in naija in naira...

6 Likes

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by hammedkola(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
AjanleKoko: Shows that there's no dignity in labour, in Nigeria. Why can't Kunle do the same type of job in Nigeria? Or the people doing it in Nigeria, dem swear for them?

The value of foreign currency is appreciated here in Naija...

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by chuckdee4(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2012

simple as
Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by Skywalker5(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
ludasam222: shay na de same moni dem dey collect,in europe u are paid in pounds and in naija in naira...

Nice question
Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by 2sd(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
The money paid to a cleaner in the UK is ten times more than that paid to same job description in Nigeria. Nigeria sucks!

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2012

Cos in Nigeria there is no money in that kinda job.
Also, we have a lifestyle where they will rather praise a thief than a hard working laborer . . . .

9 Likes

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by Honeycity(f): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
a cleaner in abroad could still afford to own a three bedroom bungalow after like 10yrs abroad, while a cleaner here will forever live in a face me i face you till he dies

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by Fhemmmy: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nice pix/drawing . .

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by free2ryhme: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2012

afam4eva:

He insults becos that's the job he is doing in europe. .. The truth hurts you know grin

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by DejiAdeoy: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Una dey mad, money in europe has more value and can get u a lot of things unlike here in naija the little money u earn, u buy petrol to ur generator which is not like that in europe, food is expensive, rent is expensive, life is hard here in naija unlike in europe if u earn little u still enjoy the value of ur money, naija we still have a long way to go.

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Honeycity: a cleaner in abroad could still afford to own a three bedroom bungalow after like 10yrs abroad, while a cleaner here will forever live in a face me i face you till he dies

Might have to even move out of the face me i face you when the landlord increase the rent . . . However, i hope something will be done to improve the life of the cleaners, cos without them, even the highest paid people wont be able to walk on the dirty and smelly streets

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by Afam4eva(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
I agree that it might be because of the pay for some people but not for anyone. For some people, no matter the pay that they're offered, they won't do any menial job in Nigeria but they will do it abroad.
Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by Afam4eva(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
free2ryhme:

He insults becos that's the job he is doing in europe. .. The truth hurts you know grin
In that case i apologize to him for insulting his source of livelihood. That he's a washing plates in europe does not mean it will remain like that forever.
Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by budusky77: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Haba, me I weak...oh why shut sumone up!
Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by pauloman(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva:

Guy u asked for it n u just got served as he dey hot lol #nooffence# wink
Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by Ayoobscom(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
@knockturnal have said it all..
Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
knockturnal: dont tink its a matter of viewing the white man as superior. tell me where i can be paid a 100k to sweep the floor in nigeria and i ll gladly aplly with my Bsc.
Dont say that bro. 100k is not worth it for a BSc holder to sweep floor whether home or abroad. There is more to education than money.
Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by Fhemmmy: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: Dont say that bro. 100k is not worth it for a BSc holder to sweep floor whether home or abroad. There is more to education than money.

And when the B.Sc holder cant get a job?

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by ebamma(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
a cleaner in the uk earns an estimate of 40,000 pounds to 70,000 pounds a year,which in naira is between 10 million to 17.5 million naira.many bankers in Nigeria dont earn upto that.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
ebamma: a cleaner in the uk earns an estimate of 40,000 pounds to 70,000 pounds a year,which in naira is between 10 million to 17.5 million naira.many bankers in Nigeria dont earn upto that.

Habbbaaaaaa . . . How much is a cleaner getting paid per hour in UK?
I want us to do the math and how many hours does he/she works in a week and month and a year . . . i think this your figure is bloated, no be small

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by AjanleKoko: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
ebamma: a cleaner in the uk earns an estimate of 40,000 pounds to 70,000 pounds a year,which in naira is between 10 million to 17.5 million naira.many bankers in Nigeria dont earn upto that.

You must having yourself on.
You think people reading this are illiterates?
How many people with white collar jobs in the UK earn up to GBP40k a year? Talk less of cleaners.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
ebamma: [b]a cleaner in the uk earns an estimate of 40,000 pounds to 70,000 pounds a year,[/b]which in naira is between 10 million to 17.5 million naira.many bankers in Nigeria dont earn upto that.

Where did you get that from?
Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
AjanleKoko:

You must having yourself on.
You think people reading this are illiterates?
How many people with white collar jobs in the UK earn up to GBP40k a year? Talk less of cleaners.

I beg, i will like to know too . . .
Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by HAH: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
Use this then you know you don't earn anything in naija http://www.caterer.com/salary-checker/average-cleaning-salary-london

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture by chucky234(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
knockturnal: dont tink its a matter of viewing the white man as superior. tell me where i can be paid a 100k to sweep the floor in nigeria and i ll gladly aplly with my Bsc.
Laughing loud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Nigerians Are So Smart, Why Isnt Nigeria Developed? / Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport / "Young People Who Chartered Plane Chose To Disembark With Ladder"-AeroContractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.