Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5964647 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
M14A1:

Educate me on one major heavy handed decision PMB has undertaken as regards killer herdsmen

Let me quickly run a check on Google

Lolz, this reply is just too funny

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Josfactz: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ibrahimanis , sad that educated people fall for the cheap gossips ampliflied by the Media, same way we saw theories about BH only for the figures to show Muslims were killed more, now the herdsmen crisis ppl have forgotten those murdered in Numan n zamfara, to them Fulani are on a mission,
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Josfactz: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by barineh(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Spotted. The new generation of conspiracy theorists in Nigeria. This is what I meant when I said "you are not one of those who think the Fulanis are out to complete what Usman Dan Fodio started, are you?". The farmer/herder crisis is just what it is "farmer/herder crisis". There is no ulterior motive here. No islamization or fulanization or Emirization of Nigeria.

Good, since you are using south in general, let's take a look at Jonathan's security cabinet.
NIA: South
COAS: South
CAS: South
CDS: South
Defense (state): South
DSS: South

CNS:North
Defense: North
NSA: North

Fact: Since NIA was formed from now dissolved NSO back in 1986, this is only the third time that a notherner is appointed DG.

Now if this has been a thread where there are only Nigerians, I wouldn't have bothered to reply you, but there are foreigners here and I noticed that most foreigner's perception of Nigeria is formed around the South's opinion because notherners are not active on the internet like their southern counterpart.

And lest I forget, take a break away from the politics section in Nairaland, too much of it can make you think downside up.

NIA is headed by a man that was disgraced out of the Nia for failing promotion exams. He has a degree in French and Arabic and is partly Chadian. Our president is clueless as to how 21st security works. The Ipob never killed any one but I remember how he started the python operation killing tons of people who want out of this failed state but a group that actually moves from state to state killing people OUR president defense them and is asking people to part with their lands for them! God how low have we fallen how can the president of Nigeria use Nigeria's money that is made from the SOUTH to establish colonies for blood suckers from the North. Nigeria is a mistake! The day they bring this to port Harcourt or any south south city would be the day every one regrets being Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Habane(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
These "killer herdsmen" are criminals, what is happening right now in Birnin Gwari (A Muslim/Hausa/Fulani area)in kaduna state, is more than what has happened in Benue, I am a full blooded Fulani, from both parent's i have kith and kin's who where either killed or had their cattle stolen by the so called fulani herdsmen.
These criminals don't even have Cattle for them to be called herdsmen, if you see them with cattle it is stolen.
So you people should stop that notion of Dan fodio jihad rubbish

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ibrahimanis: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
barineh:

NIA is headed by a man that was disgraced out of the Nia for failing promotion exams. He has a degree in French and Arabic and is partly Chadian. Our president is clueless as to how 21st security works. The Ipob never killed any one but I remember how he started the python operation killing tons of people who want out of this failed state but a group that actually moves from state to state killing people OUR president defense them and is asking people to part with their lands for them! God how low have we fallen how can the president of Nigeria use Nigeria's money that is made from the SOUTH to establish colonies for blood suckers from the North. Nigeria is a mistake! The day they bring this to port Harcourt or any south south city would be the day every one regrets being Nigerian.
cheesy cheesy grin WTF did I just read, dude forget staying away from politics section, you need to throw your phone or laptop or whatever you are using into the deepest part of the Atlantic Ocean, stay away from nairaland for the rest of your life.
On a serious note, everything you said about NIA DG is "alleged" nobody has been able to prove what you just said. But we can all confirm these:

He is a retired career foreign service officer.
He has B. A in French, M. A francophone/maghrebian literature (did it occur to you that Nigeria is surrounded by francophone countries?)
He served as SSA to president on foreign/international affairs.
Senior Adviser to MNJTF in Chad.
Speaks French and Arabic fluently (Arabic is spoken in Mali, Niger, Chad because of majority Muslim population).

Everything I just mentioned practically screamed "qualified".

You know just forget, I thought I was speaking to someone who can form a valid argument.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by barineh(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

cheesy cheesy grin WTF did I just read, dude forget staying away from politics section, you need to throw your phone or laptop or whatever you are using into the deepest part of the Atlantic Ocean, stay away from nairaland for the rest of your life.
On a serious note, everything you said about NIA DG is "alleged" nobody has been able to prove what you just said. But we can all confirm these:

He is a retired career foreign service officer.
He has B. A in French, M. A francophone/maghrebian literature (did it occur to you that Nigeria is surrounded by francophone countries?)
He served as SSA to president on foreign/international affairs.
Senior Adviser to MNJTF in Chad.
Speaks French and Arabic fluently (Arabic is spoken in Mali, Niger, Chad because of majority Muslim population).

Everything I just mentioned practically screamed "qualified".

You know just forget, I thought I was speaking to someone who can form a valid argument.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/255862-apc-senator-berates-buhari-accuses-president-appointing-incompetent-people.html. I betting you know more than a senator?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ibrahimanis: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
barineh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/255862-apc-senator-berates-buhari-accuses-president-appointing-incompetent-people.html. I betting you know more than a senator?
From the article "He alleged that Mr. Abubakar failed examinations preceding his appointment."
Like I said earlier "alleged". And how did he know all these, NIA reports only to the president and is the most secretive organization in all security agencies in Nigeria. He might be right (after all this is Nigeria) but from the known facts, the current NIA DG is qualified.

And Of course it has to be Isah Misau. The same senator who said there is a conspiracy to remove the Senate President.
The same senator who was docked for bribery.
The same senator who was charged to court for forgery.
The same senator who said the IGP sleeps with policewomen.
The most controversial senator after Oga Dino. "sigh" really?

Damn, I am enjoying myself. I think I should go back and study law, I just keep debunking whatever you came up with. Bring it on bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
I'm only concerned with the fact that the man holds a Chadian citizenship.

Any other information especially from that funny senator is of no concern to me.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Deway7575: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Funny how glaring incompetence and tribalism stares us all in the face, all around us, and some come out here to support it. Too bad.

Ibrahimanis:

From the article "He alleged that Mr. Abubakar failed examinations preceding his appointment."
Like I said earlier "alleged". And how did he know all these, NIA reports only to the president and is the most secretive organization in all security agencies in Nigeria. He might be right (after all this is Nigeria) but from the known facts, the current NIA DG is qualified.

And Of course it has to be Isah Misau. The same senator who said there is a conspiracy to remove the Senate President.

Damn, I am enjoying myself. I think I should go back and study law, I just keep debunking whatever you came up with. Bring it on bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
This issue of Fulani Herdsmen and Farmers clashes is a very complicated one. One might be shocked when the real truth and those behind these mindless killings is finally revealed. But, eh this is Nigeria, we may never know. Isn't that disturbing?
There is an evil out there lurking in our bushes, as deadly as BHTs, stealing Fulani men's cattle, killing them in cold blood, slaughtering our farmers, kidnapping people, yet no one knows whom they truly are.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by barineh(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Following your logic Buhari shouldn't be president because with a Waec or it's equivalent you can't contest for public office in Nigeria but Our president instead of presenting one hire 13 SANS? So much for Integrity. This man has publicly called for full implementation of the Sharia law in Nigeria-same thing Boko Haram is fighting for - And publicly said that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north and made statements that started the 2011 election violence . This man is leading us to hell and it'll be too late before men like you realise. Buhari has been know to be a hard core tribalist and has completely made mockery of our federal character not like it's a problem for you considering you're northerner.
Where ever there's smoke there's fire. Why haven't the new DG come out to say the senator is lying.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ibrahimanis: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
barineh:

Following your logic Buhari shouldn't be president because with a Waec or it's equivalent you can't contest for public office in Nigeria but Our president instead of presenting one hire 13 SANS? So much for Integrity. This man has publicly called for full implementation of the Sharia law in Nigeria-same thing Boko Haram is fighting for - And publicly said that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north and made statements that started the 2011 election violence . This man is leading us to hell and it'll be too late before men like you realise. Buhari has been know to be a hard core tribalist and has completely made mockery of our federal character not like it's a problem for you considering you're northerner.
Where ever there's smoke there's fire. Why haven't the new DG come out to say the senator is lying.
Dude are you serious? From farmers/herders clashes to Islamization of Nigeria to North/South divide to NIA DG and now to PMB secondary school certificate. "sigh"
Between you and whatever you believe in, can you sincerely look at Buhari and say "this man did not have degree talk less of finishing secondary school"?
Did you read what you wrote, you are implying that PMB is sponsoring BH shocked
And how many times do I have to tell you that there is no islamization agenda in Nigeria. Nigeria is officially a secular democratic country, it is fvcking written in the constitution, for that to change, NASS must approve.
You have to ask NIA DG why he hasn't debunked the rumours.

On the issue of Military Head Chiefs, IMO it has nothing to do with marginalization but everything to do with protecting themselves. The Issue of coups and counter coups is still fresh in their mind, so they choose somebody who is the least likely to betray them. OBJ did it, Jonathan, Buhari, they all did it. And I don't think it's going to change until when they are all gone. (IBB, PMB, OBJ, Gowon, Abdulsalami and all their ilk)

Point of correction: I am not from the North, well at least not North as in "North" if you understand what I mean. wink

And please let's stop this discussion because I am sure some some people here are beginning to imagine what we will look like plastered to a wall, with the military ones imagining our face in shooting range.

Lastly, please don't bother to quote me again because even if you do I will try not to reply (I might fail because for some reason I am really enjoying this cheesy) but I will try really really hard even if I have tie my hands.

Official apologies for derailing the thread guys.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 12:22am On Jan 19, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Dude are you serious? From farmers/herders clashes to Islamization of Nigeria to North/South divide to NIA DG and now to PMB secondary school certificate. "sigh"
Between you and whatever you believe in, can you sincerely look at Buhari and say "this man did not have degree talk less of finishing secondary school"?
Did you read what you wrote, you are implying that PMB is sponsoring BH shocked
And how many times do I have to tell you that there is no islamization agenda in Nigeria. Nigeria is officially a secular democratic country, it is fvcking written in the constitution, for that to change, NASS must approve.
You have to ask NIA DG why he hasn't debunked the rumours.

On the issue of Military Head Chiefs, IMO it has nothing to do with marginalization but everything to do with protecting themselves. The Issue of coups and counter coups is still fresh in their mind, so they choose somebody who is the least likely to betray them. OBJ did it, Jonathan, Buhari, they all did it. And I don't think it's going to change until when they are all gone. (IBB, PMB, OBJ, Gowon, Abdulsalami and all their ilk)

Point of correction: I am not from the North, well at least not North as in "North" if you understand what I mean. wink

And please let's stop this discussion because I am sure some some people here are beginning to imagine what we will look like plastered to a wall, with the military ones imagining our face in shooting range.

Lastly, please don't bother to quote me again because even if you do I will try not to reply (I might fail because for some reason I am really enjoying this cheesy) but I will try really really hard even if I have tie my hands.

Official apologies for derailing the thread guys.
Thanks for the apology.It is being reported that a Niger Base was attacked by ISWAP and several NIGERIEN soldiers were killed.This is currently trending with tons of equipment carted away.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Can you guys please take this primitive tribalism discussion elsewhere please.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2018
frumentius:
Can you guys please take this primitive tribalism discussion elsewhere please.
grin my man grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2018
Please let's just forget the issue because it seems there will be no end.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Even though we stupidly cancelled our order for 9, it's still gratifying that Denel Aerostructures continues to generate revenue from the A400M workshare programme.

Denel’s A400M component deliveries on track

Denel Aerostructures (now part of Denel Aeronautics) successfully delivered all A400M components to Airbus Military as required, and generated R510 million in revenue from these work packages in the 2016/17 financial year.

This is according to the most recent Denel annual report, which said the division “met all its major A400M deliverables for the 2016/17 financial year, including additional spares and modification sales. The deliverables consisted of 24 WFF (Wing to Fuselage Fairing), TS (Top Shell) and RSS (Ribs, Spars and Swords) ship sets. On the cargohold system work packages, 20 ISO-lock and eight central guide vertical restraint sets were delivered.

“The most notable programme performance was the TS programme which celebrated its 67th consecutive on-time completion. The total programme value of the five work packages amounts to R3.6 billion and revenue of R510 million (2015/16: R540 million) was recognised during the year.”
Source: http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50413:denels-a400m-component-deliveries-on-track&catid=35:Aerospace&Itemid=107

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
sudan

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
second airstrike by US against alshabaab this year,kills 4 alshabaab

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
kikuyu1:

It pains me to say this but[b] Maj Obwoge had he survived should've been executed for negligence![/b]
-the pos had a frontage of over 800m wayyyy too large for a coy
-there was no razor wire,trenches or even berms
-I established he'd been specifically warned of a VBIED but didn't call an O-group or take any meaningful action
-there was a total breakdown of tactical awareness;no sentries and most of the KDF guys were afcvkingsleep!!?
-there was a section almost a k away in over watch who actually saw the VBIED approach the camp and called it in
-his 2 i/c had tried to reason with him on allowing the VBIED into the camp to no avail

Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001265769/brave-and-sharp-major-who-led-kdf-to-its-worst-ambush

This is someone who should've remained an AFTC instructor or in personnel section BUT NEVER ANYWHERE NEAR COMBAT COMMAND
. My own info has it 120 KDF KIA. Btw,the heaviest Al shabaab loss was early 2015 when almost 400 went down in a major combined air/ground op some 30 k from the border in N Sector 2. A similar number were also KIA when the last major town before Kismayu was taken in 2012-the name totally escapes me.
all bases now have standard counter vbied in place as a basic requirement, epukaugaidi.com/2018/01/13/kdf-employs-change-of-tack-after-el-adde-attack

And someone posted pics a while ago that showed kdf engineers brigade were doing the same even for SNA bases. Just look at the pics, that's the supposed perimeter for the host country army base -SNA, also no razor , no sandbag, just an imaginary line between you and the enemy, WTF

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2018
NAF COMMISSIONS SECOND BELL 412 HELICOPTER, REACTIVATES MACHINE TOOLS WORKSHOP AFTER DECADES OF DISUSE

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) yesterday, 19 January 2018, commissioned another Bell 412 Helicopter for subsequent operational deployment. The newly commissioned helicopter is one of the 2 handed over to the NAF by the Federal Government in 2017, with the first having been inducted into the NAF in November 2017. Just as the first one, the major systems of the helicopter and its surveillance cameras had to be sent to the USA and Canada for overhaul and repairs to restore their airworthiness, having been in containers for about 2 years as at the time of the handover. The helicopter’s major systems were later reassembled at the NAF’s 631 Aircraft Maintenance Depot (ACMD) Ikeja by a combined team of foreign experts as well as NAF engineers and technicians. Also yesterday, the NAF commissioned the newly reactivated Machine Tools Workshop at 631 ACMD towards enhancing aircraft maintenance capability in the Unit.

According to the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, the reactivation of the workshop, which was effectively operated last in the early 1980s, is in line with his vision of building the required capacity in the NAF. According to him, that is why the NAF had reactivated a similar workshop at 131 Engineering Group in Makurdi while another at 431 Engineering Group in Kaduna was being reactivated. He further stated that the newly reactivated workshops would boost NAF’s capacity for Research and Development as well as for technology innovation, as the moribund state of workshops in the NAF had been a limiting factor. He stated that the workshop was reactivated by NAF personnel in partnership with experts from the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID). Air Marshal Abubakar added that the reactivation was accomplished at a minimal cost compared with millions of dollars being quoted by foreign vendors. NAF’s partnership with UNIMAID thus went a long way in saving cost for the NAF and for the nation at large.

Since the reactivation of the workshop is meant to enhance personnel proficiency and productivity, the CAS announced that 20 NAF personnel had been nominated for the Intermediate Machine Tools Course to operate and maintain the equipment in the workshop. While inaugurating the Course, the CAS said, “a set of 20 students was earlier trained in the Elementary Handling and Operation of the Machines. I therefore urge you to make optimum use of this opportunity so that you can add value to the NAF”. He informed the gathering that the reactivated machines could be used for structural repairs on the C-130 Aircraft and the fabrication of some tools required for the day-to-day maintenance of the C-130 aircraft. While expressing his gratitude to President Muhammadu Buhari for his resolute support to the NAF, the CAS also appreciated the enormous support of the National Assembly, especially the Chairmen and Members of the Senate and House of Representative Committees on the NAF, for appropriating the resources required for the Service to execute its projects. Air Marshal Abubakar equally appreciated the partnership of the various Nigerian universities with whom the NAF has Memoranda of Understanding in the area of Research and Development.

The Chief of Defense Staff (CDS), General Gabriel Olonisakin, who was the Guest of Honour (GOH) at the event, lauded the visionary and exemplary leadership of the CAS, as indicated in the manner of executing the various projects. He said the current state of affairs in the nation calls for prudent management of resources and prioritization of commitments, commending the NAF for striving towards self-sufficiency by locally maintaining its platforms. He also applauded the NAF’s partnership with UNIMAID to reactivate the workshop saying, “I am particularly impressed with the fact that of all alternatives available in revamping the workshops, you choose to partner with a Nigerian University, the University of Maiduguri”. According to General Olonisakin, “Two ingredients are critical in the development of a robust industrial base as well as an efficient Air Force. These ingredients are versatile workshops and proficient workforce. Therefore, the decision to fix this moribund machine workshops and train personnel to operate them is a step in the right direction”. The CDS also congratulated the participants of the Intermediate Machine Course, charging them to show commitment, dedication to duty and enhanced performance urging them to add value, not only NAF, but also to the nation at large.

The CDS and the CAS, alongside other dignitaries, later inspected the ongoing Periodic Depot Maintenance (PDM) of a C-130H Aircraft at 631 ACMD Ikeja. The PDM is being facilitated by experts from Messrs Sabena Technics of France who are working with NAF engineers and technicians, as part of efforts at technical capacity building in the NAF. It is noteworthy that the decision to conduct the PDM locally has resulted in huge cost saving for the NAF. This is because freight costs, payment of estacode allowance, exorbitant overseas labour costs and other costs associated with ferrying the aircraft for PDM overseas, have been eliminated.

The commissioning event was witnessed by the representative of His Excellency, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, the Executive Governor of Lagos State, senior serving and retired military officers, other Lagos State Government officials, heads of paramilitary agencies and heads of government and non-governmental agencies in Lagos State as well as traditional rulers of host communities to the Logistics Command of the NAF.

OLATOKUNBO ADESANYA
Air Vice Marshal
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2018

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2018
....... ....

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nigerian engineers are completely overhauling what seems to be a C-130 or G-222.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
https://warisboring.com/49325-2

On Jan. 14, 2018, Boko Haram – an Islamist group from northeast Nigeria led by jihadist leader Abubakar Shekau – released a video depicting the remains of a Nigerian air force Mi-171 helicopter the group claimed it shot down.

The alleged shoot-down occurred amid an intensive new offensive targeting the group. On Jan. 8, Nigeria, Chad, Niger and Cameroon launched an operation aimed at two Boko Haram factions in the group’s Nigeria stronghold. The day the operation began, another Mi-17 crashed during a mission in northeast Nigeria.

Nigeria has battled Boko Haram since 2011. Cameroon, too, has fought the group for years. In mid-January 2015, the Chadian National Assembly approved Pres. Idris Déby’s request to deploy soldiers to support Cameroon.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
The above article from Warisboring suggests there are 4000 Nigerian soldiers fighting in the Northeast. Unfortunately that figure is false. There are currently 20,000 Nigerian troops deployed in the Northeast area of operations.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nigerian army Ara MRAP

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Proforce ARA "Thunder" MRAP

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.