Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5968512 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
-NNS Andoni

- NNS Andoni's bridge
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
denisfidha:
revolutionary news from somalia.. for the first time in about 30years somalia will host high level conference. regional horn of Africa/east africa body IGAD will conduct its heads of state meeting in Mogadishu next tuesday where heads of states from Ethiopia,Kenya,Uganda,Sudan, South Sudan,Djibouti and hosts somali are expected at the 53rd IGAD summit.... where peace ib south sudan will be discussed and also the upcomming somalia election will be on the agenda... hope all goes well, the successful hosting of a high powered delegation will send new energy in the somali people and also the world that somali is getting back on its feet

http://intelligencebriefs.com/security-heightened-in-mogadishu-as-somalia-set-to-host-igad-summit/
if somalia successful host this conference ,without a hitch.its going to be a middle finger to alshabaab,considering what has being happening recently e.g alshabaab firing mortars targeting AMISOM camp in mogandishu airport(most likely those 120mm mortars,they took from AMISOM),several SVBIED's,senior somali officers even politicians being killed by a lower ranking policemen sympathetic to alshabaab.the level of security at this conference has to be top notch

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Henry240:

This is very good news. Although, i'm sure all visiting heads would come with heavy additional security details.
last year our foreign minister travelled to somalia for an inaguration of a new parliament or something... she moved around in a bubble outside the venue

at the end of the day, they took this pic

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
just saw a clip of south african task force stop a bank robbery. those robbers didn't even see it coming.grin.

and it was very professionally executed. since i can't post videos i'll recommend you follow @specialforces_archive on instagram to view it. and also follow @war.footage for some recent battlefield clips from the middle east and around the world

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by thedarkside: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
nemesis2u:

dont think i have seen the generals of the above countries with these.
used google and found that they use something called swagger stick/ Malacca cane made of short piece of bamboo or rattan or what not

safety wise your generals contraption is way better,
because if any tired general makes the mistake of sitting on the swagger stick / Malacca cane it will surely puncture the generals ass big time.
grin grin grin grin

chaii..jonathan was something else...others are using it to swagg,he is trying to stick it up his asss..!!!

jonathan was something else....he was like a confused child..... undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by thedarkside: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
denisfidha:
last year our foreign minister travelled to somalia for an inaguration of a new parliament or something... she moved around in a bubble outside the venue

at the end of the day, they took this pic

or something!....nigeria is getting so strong,that we dont even notice small things no more....hilarious... grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
fabselad:

shocked shocked shocked shocked sorry to let you that i know the meaning of the word COIN. What am just simply saying is if a war was won using pics i guess u guys would have beaten BH.You guys post the highest but yet your military has shown whats it is PAPER TIGER. have you ever heard of the cameroonian soldiers running away from BH or loosing territory to BH. Speak less guys or Post less and just do your Job. You call yourself the most powerful army in africa, What about the Kenyans, Ethiopians or even the Ugandans. The Chadians did in Mali what it took you guys yrs to do in against BH.
Rubbish, nonsense writeup from a Cameroonian high on Banana leaf ,

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by thedarkside: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
IbnSultaan:

Rubbish, nonsense writeup from a Cameroonian high on Banana leaf ,

banana leaves keh??..

its surely not a good high..!!!... grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Welcome party for CinC

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
thedarkside:

chaii..jonathan was something else...others are using it to swagg,he is trying to stick it up his asss..!!!

jonathan was something else....he was like a confused child..... undecided undecided undecided undecided
pls watch ur mouth.

u can swagg with,sit with it n it comes wit a sword in it which can b used for self-defense.
in Nigeria we bury our dead,while u Indians burn ours . costoms doctrine n tradition are different but we have to find a meeting point.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by KOnce: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
fabselad:

shocked shocked shocked shocked sorry to let you that i know the meaning of the word COIN. What am just simply saying is if a war was won using pics i guess u guys would have beaten BH.You guys post the highest but yet your military has shown whats it is PAPER TIGER. have you ever heard of the cameroonian soldiers running away from BH or loosing territory to BH. Speak less guys or Post less and just do your Job. You call yourself the most powerful army in africa, What about the Kenyans, Ethiopians or even the Ugandans. The Chadians did in Mali what it took you guys yrs to do in against BH.
You idiot, it is not our fault your military cannot afford to dole out cash to purchase a cheap DSLR for PR related duties.
Speak less or post less, so you can at least trick us into believing that you are half the idiot we know you are.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
AFSF battlefield image.
Henry, how do we nominate for best picture of the year ?

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
jakeporeshenko :Awesome pics
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
jakeporeshenko:
AFSF battlefield image.
Henry, how do we nominate for best picture of the year ?

Lovely.... Soldiers be looking like Ninjas.

What i did the last time out was, i unilaterally listed 10 images i felt were the best for that term, and ranked them. Every other person in the thread, just moved along and accepted the ranking. That's also what i'm planning to do this time around.

However, if we can get peeps to also participate, it would be fun. It goes thus,

- The photo would have been posted before the ranking, it has to be an old photo, 5 minutes before the ranking is fine.

- We can nominate photos by country. Photos from military and security services

- Then peeps in the thread can pick which is best and we all rank together.

However for this to work, no fewer than 8 people would have to participate, so we can get a broad based opinion. If peeps don't participate, then, I'll have no option than to revert to a unilateral process.

This is it really.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Vikkie14:
he is hale and hearty. Bidexii can attest to this, seems he has a mode of comm with him.
damn if only sirus could popup and give a word or two. Am glad he is safe. Oga Henry240 make una take am easy the speed at which this thread accelerates makes me want to check my compass again. Evening bro
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Cannonleo:
damn if only sirus could popup and give a word or two. Am glad he is safe. Oga Henry24 make una take am easy the speed at which this thread accelerates makes me want to check my compass again. Evening bro

LOL... Evening chief.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 10, 2016
My nominees for "Top 15 Photos so far" are the following.

Gabon

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 10, 2016
Kenya

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 10, 2016
Algeria

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 10, 2016
Mali

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 10, 2016
Namibia

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 10, 2016
Botswana

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 10, 2016
South-Africa

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 10, 2016
South-Africa 2

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 10, 2016
South-Africa 3

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 10, 2016
Senegal

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 10, 2016
Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Nigeria 2

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 1:44am On Sep 10, 2016
fabselad:

If I begin to answer you...I will get sued for Animal rights violation

As adviced..run along

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 10, 2016
Nigeria 3

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 10, 2016
Uganda

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.