Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5955208 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (2841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Seened:

I am officially petrified. lipsrsealed
very soon air force pilots and eventually soldiers will become obsolete
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
jln115:

Buddy i've seen with my own eyes a SAAF Gripen inverted flyby at AAD2014....nothing special about it, all 3G+ aircraft i know of can fly inverted!!
According to my post I said a negative G. Now show me all the 3g+ aircrafts you have seen defiling some physics law according to their specifications.

Nothing special indeed with performing a negative G. grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
denisfidha:
and they had pictures of them, or did they get them from when they entered the country as refugees? I gues that registry database is usefull after all
with digitization of the kenyan I.D database,a finger print from those slained terrorists.could reveal all the necessary information they need.i dont know if the UN keeps a digital data-base of all those refugees who enter Kenya or a big proportion of them just enter without being register !
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigerian military commando from the Navy, alongside an Army Infantry Soldier

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigerian Navy's 40 meters, 180 ton Seaward Defence Boat, NNS Karaduwa at the docks being inspected by members of the Nigerian Local Content Development Board (NLCDB).

The NLCDB by an act of law, mandates all companies working in the Nigerian Oil & Gas industry to have a 75% local staff strength, and 50% of all awarded contracts awarded in the Industry must go to local contractors.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
-Nigerian Navy A109 comes in for a landing during exercises at sea.

- Nigerian Navy CNS onboard NNS Centenary

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigerian Air Force regulars during recent "Steel Dome" exercise in Abuja.

Exercise Steel Dome is designed to evaluate the response of the Air Force during attacks on Airports and Air Force bases across the country. The exercise is to take place in all Airports, Air bases and Air strips across Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigerian Air Force holds Commanders confernce in Abuja

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigeria COIN

COIN operations in the N.E. Nigerian army T-72 Tanks deploy during clearing operations.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
Henry240:
Nigerian Air Force holds Commanders confernce in Abuja

Must have been a lot of walking sticks! wink grin

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigeria COIN

Nigerian army Streit MK3 armed with a ZSU-23-2

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigeria COIN

Nigerian army Commander for operations Lafiya Dole, ground components. Major-General Leo Irabor

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigerian Air Force

So, I spotted one of these tiny birds today, man, they are so small. Also look so thinly armoured.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigerian Air Force MI-35P Helicopter

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigerian Navy, NNS Prosperity.

NNS Prosperity is the Navy's Training ship, although the Navy also uses the prosperity as an OPV

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigerian Air Force Alpha jet, carrying drop tanks and rocket pods

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigerian Police K9 handlers, train K9 personnel from the Nigerian Army on different applications of Dogs in combat, SAR and IED disposal

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
frumentius:

Must have been a lot of walking sticks! wink grin

gringringringrin...... As you'll expect. Although i don't think they carry those sticks all over the place. Only the actual chiefs use them 88% of the time.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
le ENS gamal abel nasser mistral class ( Egyptian Navy)

during joint training exercise cleopatra 16 with franch navy

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
fascinating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPAHNNuAHMo

Edit: you guys should catch up on the happenings in Syria. The fighting is nearing the "end game". Rebels/Jihadists did an all or nothing push on Alleppo and made a narrow break-through lifting the seige. They then moved massive numbers of men and equipment into the city. The Govt fought back hard, throwing some of their best units into the fight (meatgrinder is a better word) and have closed the noose around the city again - only a corridor a couple hundred meters wide still remains open, Rebels cant move anything along it because the Govt dominates the high ground and is shelling the christ out of the corridor.

If the Govt can close the corridore, they will have effectively trapped vast amounts of rebels and equipment in the city - meaning that rebels lines throughout the north will be stretched thin.

Allepo could turn out to be Syria's Stalingrad.

Edit Edit: The Governments best forces, over a Battalion of Russian trained Marines, Tiger Force and HAMAs militants and "definitely not" Iranian militants are in the region*. Its a showdown between the best that both sides can offer.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Henry240:
Nigerian Navy's 40 meters, 180 ton Seaward Defence Boat, NNS Karaduwa at the docks being inspected by members of the Nigerian Local Content Development Board (NLCDB).

The NLCDB by an act of law, mandates all companies working in the Nigerian Oil & Gas industry to have a 75% local staff strength, and 50% of all awarded contracts awarded in the Industry must go to local contractors.
nice NLCDB act
bro..pls do u know d armament of NNS karaduwa
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
T 90 SA algerian army

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Henry240:
Nigeria COIN

Nigerian army Streit MK3 armed with a ZSU-23-2
jeez...dz streit carries a lot of "death gospel"
lol
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Henry240:
Nigeria COIN

Nigerian army Commander for operations Lafiya Dole, ground components. Brigadier-General Leo Irabor
Mr Henry 240 please could you kindly fix the typo He is a Major- General.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Henry240:
Nigerian Air Force

So, I spotted one of these tiny birds today, man, they are so small. Also look so thinly armoured.
how about donating dz to d army..they need it more
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
mig 29 S spotted algerian air force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4dd8soW3AE
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
patches689:
fascinating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPAHNNuAHMo

Edit: you guys should catch up on the happenings in Syria. The fighting is nearing the "end game". Rebels/Jihadists did an all or nothing push on Alleppo and made a narrow break-through lifting the seige. They then moved massive numbers of men and equipment into the city. The Govt fought back hard, throwing some of their best units into the fight (meatgrinder is a better word) and have closed the noose around the city again - only a corridor a couple hundred meters wide still remains open, Rebels cant move anything along it because the Govt dominates the high ground and is shelling the christ out of the corridor.

If the Govt can close the corridore, they will have effectively trapped vast amounts of rebels and equipment in the city - meaning that rebels lines throughout the north will be stretched thin.

Allepo could turn out to be Syria's Stalingrad.

Edit Edit: The Governments best forces, over a Battalion of Russian trained Marines, Tiger Force and HAMAs militants and "definitely not" Iranian militants are in the region*. Its a showdown between the best that both sides can offer.

Beautiful video. It's my best SF report yet. Russian advances in EW is incredible. How they made these advances in such as short period of time is amazing, completely eclipsing whatever anyone else has. The TU-214R is an amazing asset.

Russians are no dummies.

The problems with Aleepo, the Rebels simply do not want to quit, i don't see them getting out of Aleepo even with the recent agreement signed, i don't see how, not just the jihadists, but the city getting out of this.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
LTGEN:

Mr Henry 240 please could you kindly fix the typo He is a Major- General.

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Henry240:

Beautiful video. It's my best SF report yet. Russian advances in EW is incredible. How they made these advances in such as short period of time is amazing, completely eclipsing whatever anyone else has. The TU-214R is an amazing asset.

Russians are no dummies.

The problems with Aleepo, the Rebels simply do not want to quit, i don't see them getting out of Aleepo even with the recent agreement signed, i don't see how, not just the jihadists, but the city getting out of this.

I wouldent say it eclipses anything, but its fascinating nonetheless.

The thing about Aleppo is that its pretty hard to tell who is beseiging who grin grin

The rebels will say they have the govt under seige, and the govt the same.

The only thing that has changed is that both sides have thrown their biggest baddest dogs into the fight.

Ceasefire dont mean sh1t
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Odunayaw:
jeez...dz streit carries a lot of "death gospel"
lol

NA Streit APCs are well armed, however, i don't like Streit products.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Odunayaw:
nice NLCDB act
bro..pls do u know d armament of NNS karaduwa

The Karaduwa is armed with a single South-African made 30mm, however it is impossible to at the moment if it is a manned or an unmanned weapon station. NNS Andoni also carries a 30mm main gun from RSA.

The Karaduwa carriers a rear SK 12.7mm and also 2x 12.7mm up. It also has 7.62 machine gun stations. It's a well armed, properly built vessel.

I am going to receive a PDF file containing information on the build of the Karaduwa, from basic build to about 60% of the construction. However, i might have trouble extracting the information. How were u able to extract the info from the Proforce PDF.

I can screenshot the information i need, and post on word document, but it's not coming out as i'll want it. So, help required here.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Odunayaw:
how about donating dz to d army..they need it more

The Army should buy there own. I'm against donating equipment from the Air Force.

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (2841) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.