Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5965186 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Henry240:

Highly unnecessary rough play. grin I remember when Naijapikingidi said soldiers also do this. I was like, for what reason na??

Have you seen Generation Kill?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Uganda people defence force monkey-bars obstacle,is literally an ankle breaker

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
frumentius:

Too true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMM-h1LZWOA

Pics from the scene: graphic and I'll take them down if anyone objects.

[Edited: pics down as per request].

THAT SELECTION IS HARDCORE BY ANY STANDARD! Even military much less police. I doubt any law enforcement org anywhere trains like that.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
What's gotfried full user Id here?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
tdayof:
What's gotfried full user Id here?
smiley
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
tdayof:

Have you seen Generation Kill?

Nope.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nigerian navy Hydrograpic ship, NNS Lana

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
patches689:
O look, a round "who has more melanin"

Calm down you two re.tards

You don't know Somalis, trust me! They often swear they're not African. Africans are all madh madhou, hard hair which identifies them forever as adoons,subhuman hile these guys are IMMENSELY proud of their soft hair.
Many id as either Arab or strictly and solely Somali,distinct from all else. Its an amusing attitude to watch. When Zoomalia imploded they'd often demand aid rations from white not black aid workers. Its the mentality that led them to actually attempt to fight the first gov in whats known as the shifta war.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
gottfried21:

smiley

Haha thanks..

What's the name of that Radio comms company in Namibia?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Henry240:
Nigerian navy Hydrograpic ship, NNS Lana

In active service?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
tdayof:

Haha thanks..

What's the name of that Radio comms company in Namibia?
Sat-Com wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Algeria newly arrival of another batch of T-90sa

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Henry240:

Highly unnecessary rough play. grin I remember when Naijapikingidi said soldiers also do this. I was like, for what reason na??
abi na , before. bullet miss road reach person head grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
tdayof:

In active service?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Henry240:

Nope.

You have no idea what you are missing*.. true story as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN-Q5cIKp3E

Great combat scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clo4vUPVtCE

This actually harps on back to what I was saying earlier grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oF0XYRhRvA

It even features General Mattis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8

Great characters, massive attention to detail and really gives you a great sense for the Invasion of Iraq
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
abi na , before. bullet miss road reach person head grin

....We go con dey hear, "as i was"... gringrin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
chkil:
Tunisian BAT - a Police SF ; doing a Confidence shot , not many SF in the world do this exercise .

from 00: 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVswxoHz7is

nice !

from what i know this was first adopted by the Israeli SF, Indian SF adopted it in the 1970s from the Israelis .

one of the reason is to increase the confidence among the partners .

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Henry240:

....We go con dey hear, "as i was"... gringrin
grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gees9: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
kikuyu1:

THAT SELECTION IS HARDCORE BY ANY STANDARD! Even military much less police. I doubt any law enforcement org anywhere trains like that.

I just passed the Special Task Force IN ACTION by a Shell garage just off the Samrand off ramp in Tshwane! Some were dropped off by a chopper and others by vehicle, seems like a CIT heist to me as there were atleast 8 suspects sprawled all over the scene. Although couldn't tell if any were shot. A lot of onlookers from local businesses, jisses! Apologies for lack of photos as I was in car, so passed the scene in a hurry. Definitely spotted the unmistakable STF cammo

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Angolan Air Force

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Kenya Police VN4 APC

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nigeria

Proforce defence LAV

Solid looking vehicle.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
gees9:

I just passed the Special Task Force IN ACTION by a Shell garage just off the Samrand off ramp in Tshwane! Some were dropped off by a chopper and others by vehicle, seems like a CIT heist to me as there were atleast 8 suspects sprawled all over the scene. Although couldn't tell if any were shot. A lot of onlookers from local businesses, jisses! Apologies for lack of photos as I was in car, so passed the scene in a hurry. Definitely spotted the unmistakable STF cammo
i love south africa armed motorcycle police with their BMW motorcycle,reminds me of judge dredd. which was actually filmed in south africa grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Cameroonian BIR operating alongside Nigerian forces inside Sambisa

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Henry240:
Nigeria

Proforce defence LAV

Solid looking vehicle.
we need more of this in the North east.
if possible proforce can up amour the IVM military pick up and if possible add a v-hull underbelly to the vehicle
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
jakeporeshenko:
Cameroonian BIR operating alongside Nigerian forces inside Sambisa
y does d first vehicle look proforce-ish undecided
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
giles14:
if possible proforce can up amour the IVM military pick up and if possible add a v-hull underbelly to the vehicle
I tell you...that IVM vehicle is d best bet...both single cabin and double cabin models
hell Proforce could rig up a SF recon vehicle from it
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Odunayaw:
They all have this resemblance, it also looks similar to that LAV that is assembled/manufactured in Ethiopia

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
giles14:

The Proforce PF2 is solid, and a very nice vehicle but they are law enforcement vehicles not military. They should build more LAVs on the Ford. F-150 chassis or Toyota Tundra chassis. This should allow them come out with a vehicle that's in the same class as in the photo attached.

The IVM vehicle is a utility vehicle, Innoson company say they'll deliver proper military armoured vehicles next year, so we'll have to wait and see.

The IVM vehicle can only be configured as a gun-truck or a light strike vehicle.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Odunayaw:

I agree, it looks so much like the Proforce vehicle. Cute little thing. I like it.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Odunayaw:
I tell you...that IVM vehicle is d best bet...both single cabin and double cabin models
hell Proforce could rig up a SF recon vehicle from it
I totally agree with you, 100 of each vehicle wouldn't be too great to ask.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Henry240:

The IVM vehicle is a utility vehicle.
so is the hilux,just up armoured ivm like the humvee will do alot in the battle field

as for gun truck the Toyota cruiser can still be retained

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.