Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August (21163 Views)

An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) / First International Flight Lands At Enugu Airport Amidst Jubilation / Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Domaro: 1:20am On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=Mr Aboki]

[b]Nna men, A'bum ezigbo Nwafor Igbo.. Mana m'na e're' afia na Ugwu Hausa, so m'di undercover. I mana isi adiro ndi Boko mma.

nwa nnaa, o bu ezi okwu mana muru kwo anya mara mgbe ha ji ogbunigwe bata ahia.

o karikwaa gi natawa ala igbooo. ala igbo amakazi
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 08, 2013
Congratulations to Ndigbo on this big and lifetime achievement ....
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by kalufelix(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2013
woky: wen wil i eva b d 1st to coment
when dem build seaport 4 borno
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by kalufelix(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2013
will they be handling cargo as well?
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by gift53(f): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2013
odumchi: Anyi nanwa aga n'ivu ntaa ntaa za na amara Chineke. Nde si guma ihe oma adii wo uto wo amaghi ezi ihe.
NSK!
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by AnanseK(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Any Igboman that fails to vote for GEJ should be castrated ozugbo
Cha pu ya akpa amu immediately grin

What about igbo women?
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by sexkillzisagoat(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
manny4life: I would think that "SOME" Nairalanders would finally be happy that Enugu is coming online and Lagos will experience less pressure on it infrastructure, but NO, I'm beginning to see hateful comments from irritants. Some asking "so this is our level of expectation", while some are yapping "oh this is one but SS has three" and so many other irrelevant nonsense.

Well here is good news to all of you, we're good the way it is. The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. Enugu will serve Onitsha and Aba trader who fly to Europe and Asia on business, anything is better than Lagos. Let's patronize our airport, for me I wouldn't mind paying extra premium to avoid Lagos. The next is for development companies to build very good hotels around the airport. This will serve customers well for whom are arriving late or departing early.
Exactly! It's a good development i must say. At least, i am happy that Lagos will lose some aviation revenue to Enugu.
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
soma042: Monkey was in power for 8yrs but could not could not fix this.
Shoeless came up just 3yrs in power and fix that.

Thanks to all who made this possible
Thanks to mr president
Thanks to our able governor
BArr. SULIVAN CHIME

dont forget Peter Obi, he was even more instrumental to this than Sullivan

1 Like

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Longeria: Ikpu gbawaa nne gi ebe ahu. Why brand Imolites traitors because of one man's madness. Mallam Rochas Okorocha is on his own in his association with the killers and deporters of Ndibgo.

Your fellow children had gone to holiday lesson you're here writing trash. ONYE ARA.

am still shivering after reading your first sentence.

1 Like

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by kalufelix(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
ngozievergreen:

am still shivering after reading your first sentence.
lol
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
oshyno: International airport in Enugu. Dry port in Aba. Seaport in Anambra. What will be in Imo state.I guess cuz the place is clean to attract tourist. I just love d way things are distributed among Igbo states. Ohh less I 4get. Wat of Ebonyi state.

Unfortunately, Rochas feels that lobbying anything for his state from GEJ will be a form of anti- APC activity;

So while his co-governors make noise abt FG presence in SE, he is busy waiting for APC to win elections first.
What a waste of time. He is not Even interested in the Oguta Port initiative.
He doesnt attend regional meetings with other governors; playing unecessary politics in everything, Peter Obi is in APGA, but i know what peter Obi n co did to actualise this dream from the FG, he is not even from Enugu State.

I doubt if d region's interest will be protected with what he is exhibiting

4 Likes

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by 0monnakoda: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
AnanseK:

What about igbo women?
they will be transplanted with the equipment of the castrated men
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
9jacrip:

[size=14pt]
Ni99@ STFU!
What commerce are the Igbos controlling? (spare parts and electronic appliance sale?)

It is a nice development and I hope the FG looks into the issue of a port and railway for the East smiley[/size]

i think its easier to ask,'which commerce are Igbos not controlling?'
Other than 'Which Commerce are igbos controlling?'

1 Like

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by 0monnakoda: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
OK
let us look at them
Meat
Tomatoes
Beans
Fish
Yam
Cotton
Gold
Cattle
Poultry
Peppers
Onions
Petrol
Foreign Exchange
Stock Market
Manufacturing e.g Guinness,NBL,7Up, Coca Cola, Nestle,Cadbury,UAC

Fake drugs
Fake spare parts
Second hand clothes
Rat poison
Counterfeit DVDs
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
dgysoft: which road we go pass enter enugu as all the road leading to enugu are in the following bad condition. Enugu-Onitsha Nightmare. Enugu - 9mile Markurdi road single death trap lane. Enugu-Ph very bad express road. Enugu- Abakaliki Afikpo not motorable.

the same way we made it to MMIA, Lagos through Benin-Ore Road of those days
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
AnanseK:

What about igbo women?

Women no get akpa amu
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by DiplomaticG(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
odumchi: Anyi nanwa aga n'ivu ntaa ntaa za na amara Chineke. Nde si guma ihe oma adii wo uto wo amaghi ezi ihe.
Ezigbo nwa afo, I dy feel ur vibe...
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by tgbaba(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Classicalman: Oga answer the question. What international airport is in the dirty southwest? Don't hide under the shadow of lagos because the MMIA was built as the airport in the Nigerian capital then. Lagos is Nigeria,

Its so sad that we allow stereotype to becloud our eyes and reasoning faculty. Well I'm from SW and I hv been fortunate to visit some places in SE and I can tell u that the dirt I saw in Aba and onitsha is so much dat I wonder hw ppl live there. We all knw waste management is one of the challenges of urbanization; We SWner r tackling dat thru the efforts of our gov. So Mr dnt ever call SW dirty. And u can do well by getting dirt in Aba and onitsha removed.
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by 0monnakoda: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
tgbaba:

Its so sad that we allow stereotype to becloud our eyes and reasoning faculty. Well I'm from SW and I hv been fortunate to visit some places in SE and I can tell u that the dirt I saw in Aba and onitsha is so much dat I wonder hw ppl live there. We all knw waste management is one of the challenges of urbanization; We SWner r tackling dat thru the efforts of our gov. So Mr dnt ever call SW dirty. And u can do well by getting dirt in Aba and onitsha removed.
Fact Aba is the dirtiest place on Earth! Absolutely filthy.Even pigs done run from Aba
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by basilo101: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
tgbaba:

no matter hw govment clean d streets in Sw dey cn nt change dia rusted roofs 4 dem. Ur ppl dnt build gud houses, why na? Bt Abia govnor de 4k up sha
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by chuks824(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
i thank God almighty for making Gej the president of this counry. mr president be assured that we are solidly behind u. GOODLUCk OUR MAN GOOLUCK FOREVER

1 Like

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
kehinde1588: I hope there will be proper maintainance for the airport cos after a year na story we go dey hear

it doesnt concetn you...
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2013
tgbaba:

Taaa, In lagos alone, there are many dirty places. In your non-capital abodes, there are dirt places too.

The guy was only responding to one of u haters who had asked y SE is just getting an intl airport for d first tym and he was reminded that there is no intl airport in d whole SW aside Lagos( which u know y)
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by initiate: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
0monnakoda: Fact Aba is the dirtiest place on Earth! Absolutely filthy.Even pigs done run from Aba
but yoruba girls are said to be so dirty compared with the ibo. so how can aba be the dirtiest? stop sensational news o

3 Likes

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by kalufelix(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
ngozievergreen:

i think its easier to ask,'which commerce are Igbos not controlling?'
Other than 'Which Commerce are igbos controlling?'
nø mind dat otule
junkies and agberos is all dey gat

1 Like

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by kalufelix(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
okpara ugo:

it doesnt concetn you...
haahaha...dis guy don vex ein no fit spell again
nwanne wetuo obi..
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by kalufelix(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
initiate: but yoruba girls are said to be so dirty compared with the ibo. so how can aba be the dirtiest? stop sensational news o
after naw they'l say they dnt knw wat keeps attracting them to ibo gals
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
kalufelix: after naw they'l say they dnt knw wat keeps attracting them to ibo gals
both their men and women are dirty especially doze from ibadan dem get plenty korokoro 4 vagina,their amala food is gotten from the dirty back of yam,den they discard the main yam,they eat one dirtty rubbish they call gbegiri gotn from rotten beans filled with oil
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2013
osinachukwu: both their men and women are dirty especially doze from ibadan dem get plenty korokoro 4 vagina,their amala food is gotten from the dirty back of yam,den they discard the main yam,they eat one dirtty rubbish they call gbegiri gotn from rotten beans filled with oil

tell me something
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by omar22(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2013
Enugu or Nnamdi Azikwe or Amadu Bello

MMA is still and will always be an airline or airport HUB for Nigeria or West Africa

1 Like

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Valdblngx: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
osinachukwu don kill me with laughter here o grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Places In Port Harcourt To Live In. / Going For PLAB Exam And Abandoning Residency Program in Nigeria / Nigerians In Cambodia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.