Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,625 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. (3760 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Man Sues Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Baby / What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2013
I had sexxx with this saint gurl a month ago and she's not that attrative. But the problem is, the condom burst while i was overspeeding.

She called me 2 hours ago to tell me that her cycle is a day late and she thinks that she's pregnant (i pray its negative shaa).

I'm not worried bout the preg but what am worried bout is the baby physically structure...

Any fellas in my shoe?. undecided

1 Like

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by fredopayee(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2013
When the container arrives, then what you imported would be unveil to you.

8 Likes

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2013
fredopayee: When the container arrived, then what you imported will be unveiled to you.

Lol. Make the package resemble me ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by yiboboy: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2013
The good thing about being extremely good looking like moi is that u guaranteed cute babies, even if u mate with an orangutan! cool
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2013
Dont worry, since u can manage to have s ex with her, you can also manage the baby.

Abi u never hear monkey no fine but him papa like am undecided

3 Likes

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2013
Funny thread.
What you see is what you get(WYSIWYG).

1 Like

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2013
D container should nt be over load
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2013
Chillisauce: Dont worry, since u can manage to have s ex with her, you can also manage the baby.

Abi u never hear monkey no fine but him papa like am undecided

Hahaha... Na friendly match we played ooo.

I never knew she was jjc in this i would have take to wally to buy plan B. undecided
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
Na wa, wetin person go see for nairaland
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by coogar: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247: I had sexxx with this saint gurl a month ago and she's not that attrative. But the problem is, the condom burst while i was overspeeding.

She called me 2 hours ago to tell me that her cycle is a day late and she thinks that she's pregnant (i pray its negative shaa).

I'm not worried bout the preg but what am worried bout is the baby physically structure...

look at this clown - you are worried about an ugly baby when you should be worried about ugly gifts like HIV or herpes!

6 Likes

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
Lol @ over speeding

But @ op are you fine too ? Just asking undecided

You should also consider the post above me too.
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
coogar:

look at this clown - you are worried about an ugly baby when you should be worried about ugly gifts like HIV or herpes!

Mr twerp i dont wanna go down that lane with you. If your hyperhidrosis brain cant comprehend condom burst then imma advice you to donate your brain for the next research in kenya zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
adaobi123: Lol @ over speeding

But @ op are you fine too ? Just asking undecided

You should also consider the post above me too.

Sweeety... I dont have any problem if the baby have my gene.

I'm more than endowed. wink
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by coogar: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:
Mr twerp i dont wanna go down that lane with you. If your hyperhidrosis brain cant comprehend condom burst then imma advice you to donate your brain for the next research in kenya zoo.

so your tobacco-stained braincells cannot process the fact that your condom busting might have exposed you to sëxually transmitted infections? did you school under a mango tree?

bloody nuisance, your mates are busy working to make ends meet whilst you are chubby-chasing.

7 Likes

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
coogar:

so your tobacco-stained braincells cannot process the fact that your condom busting might have exposed you to sëxually transmitted infections? did you school under a mango tree?

bloody nuisance, your mates are busy working to make ends meet whilst you are chubby-chasing.

Next time he should just wear 3 of those china made rubbers and use rubber band and hold them together. That will ensure its durability during the rough ride session. grin

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:

Sweeety... I dont have any problem if the baby have my gene.

I'm more than endowed. wink

Whatever you say.

But still get checked out though.
undecided

Chillisauce:

Next time he should just wear 3 of those china made rubbers and use rubber band and hold them together. That will ensure its durability during the rough ride session. grin

grin grin
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
coogar:

Mr dreck.. If i'm worried about that i would have consult my doctor not a ressurected ape like you.

Inlgorious slowpoke of a forsaken village monster. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:

Mr dreck.. If i'm worried about that i would have consult my doctor not a ressurected ape like you.

Is ok. He is just kidding. ... No fight abeg!
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
Chillisauce:

Is ok. He is just kidding. ... No fight abeg!

Lol. I know the damned oaf. This is not the 1st time we doing this.. He always try to get attention with is wack medical grammatology.
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
I just dont want your thread to be locked before you get a solution to the problem
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by coogar: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:

you are a bumbling oaf....you are in your mid-30s and you still put topics as nauseating as this? does that not show you're irresponsible? whose fault is it that you slept wïth a minger?

you are a product of an incestuous union....
old for nothing charlatan that does not know how to keep his zippers up. bloody chubby-chaser. i hope all the STIs in this world multiplied by 3 can be found inside you.

3 Likes

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thanks chillisauce memh. I think imma bypasss the coven eeediot and lets the intellectual folks talks.

But still, I pray she aint pregnant cuz i aint ready to pay that child support sh*t.

I think i have learn my lesson thou. I aint gonna take advantage of JJC again.
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
Minger ?!?! grin

When was the last time I heard that word ? grin
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by Ifyann: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
LWKMD @ op i don't think you shld be worried about the baby's looks bc most times it doesn't work like that. You shld be worried about contacting STD from the burst bc of ur so called over speeding.
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
coogar:

you are a bumbling oaf....you are in your mid-30s and you still put topics as nauseating as this? does that not show you're irresponsible? whose fault is it that you slept wïth a minger?

you are a product of an incestuous union....
old for nothing charlatan that does not know how to keep his zippers up. bloody chubby-chaser. i hope all the STIs in this world multiplied by 3 can be found inside you.

Why are you getting irate over my worries bloke?

Bushwa why cant you go to the doctor to examine your brain if they are still active. so be ing responsible is staying on NL 24/7 trying to get attention of gaumless chicks just bcus you live on government benefits.

Done with you for today

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hahahah Munger cheesy cheesy cheesy

Amen ! Amin!! Iseeeeeeee!!!!

All my enemies will continue to lose their minds forever.... Fugly babies inclusive hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by coogar: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:
Why are you getting irate over my worries bloke?

irate over your chubby-chasing fetishism? i could care less. i am only astounded at the fact that an old homoerotic nuisance like yourself can come online to spew nonsense.... what examples are you laying for your children? whose responsibility is it if you cannot wear condoms the right way or did you use a used condom?

Bushwa why cant you go to the doctor to examine your brain if they are still active. so be ing responsible is staying on NL 24/7 trying to get attention of gaumless chicks just bcus you live on government benefits.

Done with you for today

your propensity to stretch the borders of idiocy is peerless. you have the intelligence of a zygote - you let a condom bust while you are screwing a pröstitute - how moronic can a man be at 35? just so you know, if you marry a fool like yourself, you would produce idïots!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by baby124: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
Rotflmao. Looool. You don't want people to say "wow, that's your baby? Interesting". You need to go for HIV and std test though. Not everyone is as saintly as they appear. infact most are not.
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by wonlasewonimi: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247: I had sexxx with this saint gurl a month ago and she's not that attrative. But the problem is, the condom burst while i was overspeeding.

Sorry no fellas in your stinking shoe.
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by coogar: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
Sorry no fellas in your stinking shoe.

even at 15, i would be embarrassed to write something as pitiful as that. "i slept wïth an unattractive female and the condoms busted" - is this a way of beating one's chest that one got laid or how does one explain this puerile/infantile thread?

i won't be surprised if this seedord is a virgin or a eunuch. men that get laid don't sound their trumpets. oloshious fellow was probably hoping to make a hit with this thread that's bereft of intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by wonlasewonimi: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
coogar:

even at 15, i would be embarrassed to write something as pitiful as that. "i slept wïth an unattractive female and the condoms busted" - is this a way of beating one's chest that one got laid or how does one explain this puerile/infantile thread?

i won't be surprised if this seedord is a virgin or a eunuch. men that get laid don't sound their trumpets. oloshious fellow was probably hoping to make a hit with this thread that's bereft of intelligence.

Coogar, I think you should teach him how to improve his next to nothing skills.
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by coogar: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
Coogar, I think you should teach him how to improve his next to nothing skills.

that's a hard grind.....
i would have to surgically implant a camel's penis on seedord's groin. such surgeries cost hundreds of thousands of pounds. i don't have that kind of funds for humanitarian purposes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? / Four Month Used Mouka 6X6 Bed With Frame / Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.