Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. (3763 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Man Sues Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Baby / What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by RoyalRoy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

[size=28pt]

Coogar, I think you should teach him how to improve his next to nothing skills
[/size]

hahahahahaha, what a funny thread...with funny peeps....and funny words imported for the warfare!!
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
Jesu!!!...

Chaiii your mom would have wished to give birth to a tumor rather than a epilepsy goat like you. Yoir brain must be made of ankara "cus the more you wash ankara the more the quality fade" Is there any man above mistake or are you still misssing the part where i said the condom busted and i'm not a super pro-active being to stop that from happening.

Mr retarded callow, you keep ranting as if sex is a myth to you but the way am seeing it i think it is. imma advice you to work on your etiqutte instead of of gettting enraged over my personal worries.

If they weigh your mumudom with a bear, i swear your mumuism will still weighed 3x the bear. extricated organism. embarassed
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by coogar: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247: Jesu!!!...
Chaiii your mom would have wished to give birth to a tumor rather than a epilepsy goat like you. Yoir brain must be made of ankara "cus the more you wash ankara the more the quality fade" Is there any man above mistake or are you still misssing the part where i said the condom busted and i'm not a super pro-active being to stop that from happening.

when idiocy fell in love with stupidity, you were the love-child of their union. condom busting is no accident - you wore it wrongly or you bought a substandard prophylactic - that's your responsibility, you dirty old negro.....

Mr retarded callow, you keep ranting as if sex is a myth to you but the way am seeing it i think it is. imma advice you to work on your etiqutte instead of of gettting enraged over my personal worries.

you still don't understand - i don't give a flying fück about your miserable sex life. your motive in setting up such an infantile thread in this section is the reason i am questioning your sanity. does this look like the sëxuality section to you? go back to the children's playground where spineless old men of your ilk dwell....

If they weigh your mumudom with a bear, i swear your mumuism will still weighed 3x the bear. extricated organism.

your idiocy measured in wattage would solve all the electricity problems in 3rd world countries. if i earned a kobo for each time you have made idiotic comments on this forum, i would be richer than bill gates and warren buffet put together....

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
coogar:

that's a hard grind.....
i would have to surgically implant a camel's penis on seedord's groin. such surgeries cost hundreds of thousands of pounds. i don't have that kind of funds for humanitarian purposes.

Please use the said funds to evacuate from the gnat trash you called home. First classs oloriburiku somebody. angry

1 Like

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by coogar: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:
Please use the said funds to evacuate from the gnat trash you called home. First classs oloriburiku somebody. angry

you should be quarantined - how are you sure you don't have HIV in your blood-stream as we speak? you are such a numbskull.....there should be a law prohibiting autistic men like yourself from procreating......

1 Like

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
coogar:

when idiocy fell in love with stupidity, you were the love-child of their union. condom busting is no accident - you wore it wrongly or you bought a substandard prophylactic - that's your responsibility, you dirty old negro.....

you still don't understand - i don't give a flying fück about your miserable sex life. your motive in setting up such an infantile thread in this section is the reason i am questioning your sanity. does this look like the sëxuality section to you? go back to the children's playground where spineless old men of your ilk dwell....

Why cant you leave me with my worries and post mr neophtye. You got so many things to think bout yet you are following me as if i'm a yeyebrities ingratiate like you. Broo worried about the UK deporting your asss to okada benin or worried about your joblesss livid life.

Living a mendacious life on nairaland does not turn you to a mod overnight or secured a seat for you in seun's new ooffice, it will only make you sound more dumb like thanksgiving turkey.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
coogar:

you should be quarantined - how are you sure you don't have HIV in your blood-stream as we speak? you are such a numbskull.....there should be a law prohibiting autistic men like yourself from procreating......

I dont know why abortion is not legal in some part of the world. If it was, this troglodyte would have been flushed along with monthly cycle.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Chillisauce:

Next time he should just wear 3 of those china made rubbers and use rubber band and hold them together. That will ensure its durability during the rough ride session. grin

Chillisauce: I just dont want your thread to be locked before you get a solution to the problem

Bwahahahaha!!!

Ok it's official. I love you!
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by coogar: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:
Why cant you leave me with my worries and post mr neophtye. You got so many things to think bout yet you are following me as if i'm a yeyebrities ingratiate like you. Broo worried about the UK deporting your asss to okada benin or worried about your joblesss livid life.

UK deporting me? look at this rabid dog, whoever told you i stay in the UK must be a tool like yourself. i am based in onitsha & i live a far comfortable life than you do, you obese centipede....

Living a mendacious life on nairaland does not turn you to a mod overnight or secured a seat for you in seun's new ooffice, it will only make you sound more dumb like thanksgiving turkey.

who wants to be a mod? seedord - you have contracted syphilis of the brain. your actions and your nervous system are no longer in sync. this is what happens when an old man loses initiatives and sleep with a drug-addict!

seedord247:
I dont know why abortion is not legal in some part of the world. If it was, this troglodyte would have been flushed along with monthly cycle.

buhahahaha.....
a douche-bag of your magnitude can clean a whale's orifice. you are one of the disadvantages of the US visa-lottery. how could they have allowed an idiöt savant like yourself to live in the US?

1 Like

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
The coven stupid eddiot is busy searching web for grammatology hahaha
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by coogar: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247: The coven stupid eddiot is busy searching web for grammatology hahaha

searching for grammatology? buhahaha...
seedord, i write for a living - my vocab pool is about the size of europe and south america plus the amount it would take me to work as my steward!
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
coogar:

UK deporting me? look at this rabid dog, whoever told you i stay in the UK must be a tool like yourself. i am based in onitsha & i live a far comfortable life than you do, you obese centipede....

who wants to be a mod? seedord - you have contracted syphilis of the brain. your actions and your nervous system are no longer in sync. this is what happens when an old man loses initiatives and sleep with a drug-addict!

buhahahaha.....
a douche-bag of your magnitude can clean a whale's orifice. you are one of the disadvantages of the US visa-lottery. how could they have allowed an idiöt savant like yourself to live in the US?

Many played but few are choosen.. I'm one of them....

But in your case.... Many sleep with your mom but you choose to come out of a mad man nuts a.k.a clifford orji grin

Please someone should check the meanin of cougar and see if any sane humanoid bear that kind of name... grin

Nigga give up. grin

Coke boys voice...... I aint worried bout nothing.. YOU HEARD ME SON?
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by coogar: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:
Many played but few are choosen.. I'm one of them....

few are choosen....seedord, it's too early to throw grammatical IEDS. easy on the tenses! grin

But in your case.... Many sleep with your mom but you choose to come out of a mad man nuts a.k.a clifford orji grin

says the product of a polyandrous marriage. seedord, there's a reason you were the dullest student in your class through out primary and secondary school. you ingested too many seminal-fluids as a foetus.

Please someobe should check the meanin cougar and see if any sane humanoid bear that kind of name... grin
Nigga give up. grin
Coke boys voice...... I aint worried bout nothing.. YOU HEARD ME SON?

cougar = mountain lion = panther....
this is why eating preys like yourself is my favourite hobby. i have claws, you have hooves.....

1 Like

Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
;DJeez!!!park it up ladies tongue
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by dayokanu(m): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by RoyalRoy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
Owkay now, I can see Uju & Jidegirl have changed gender and usernames !!!!
Amazing & Entertaining !!
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
ileobatojo:

Bwahahahaha!!!

Ok it's official. I love you!

cheesy thanks sweerri
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by slimyem: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Royal Roy: Owkay now, I can see Uju & Jidegirl have changed gender and usernames !!!!
You obviously don't know the beginning of these two. Its been a veeeeery long time coming. Enjoy it. cool
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by armyofone(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
Sealord,
whose responsibility is it if you cant afford to buy expensive kodum?

Banjo and second hand kondum dey leak, you've been warned. Prayer will not help you.
Now get ready to be a father. Don't neglect your wife grin and baby, ugly or not.
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by RoyalRoy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
slimyem: You obviously don't know the beginning of these two. Its been a veeeeery long time coming. Enjoy it. cool

I am enjoying it o!!!
Lmaooooo!!!
cheesy*Roy laffs & falls off ewedu tree* cheesy
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 08, 2013
Royal Roy: Owkay now, I can see Uju & Jidegirl have changed gender and usernames !!!!

RR I'm knocking on wood right now.... Another UFC is coming wink
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by RoyalRoy(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2013
jidegirl12:

RR I'm knocking on wood right now.... Another UFC is coming wink

Lmaooooo......Madam Jaidoskii.....Ur head is 100% there!!!!!
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by SisterCaro(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
You can only be worried when you know you are also not good looking
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
SisterCaro:
You can only be worried when you know you are also not good looking

You purposely crawled through my profile to dig this up.. wink
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by SisterCaro(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
seedord247:

You purposely crawled through my profile to dig this up.. wink
if you open a thread it normally suggests other threads similar to the one opened and your thread popped up.
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
SisterCaro:
if you open a thread it normally suggests other threads similar to the one opened and your thread popped up.

Well sistercaro I'm good looking like the sunset in the middle east... wink grin
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by SisterCaro(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
seedord247:

Well sistercaro I'm good looking like the sunset in the middle east... wink grin
pics or you are lying
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
SisterCaro:
pics or you are lying

Says the person that used someone else pics....
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by SisterCaro(m): 5:42am On Jun 23, 2015
seedord247:

Says the person that used someone else pics....
i never claimed looking like sunset in the middle east did i? You are shy again?
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by seedord247(m): 5:49am On Jun 23, 2015
SisterCaro:
i never claimed looking like sunset in the middle east did i? You are shy again?

So what do you need my pics for? Masturbate or fake it on your profile as your BF? shocked
Re: Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. by SisterCaro(m): 5:53am On Jun 23, 2015
seedord247:

So what do you need my pics for? Masturbate or fake it on your profile as your BF? shocked
eewww never mind. Is that what you do with people pictures? I'm a normal person who want to see if you are telling the truth or simply exaggerating, but you took it to a whole new level

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother who Lifted a Car To Save her Son !! / Can You Marry A Lady That Gave Birth Out Of Wedlock? / What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.