Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 (45208 Views)

Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! / Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa / Deji Bakare Is Mr Nigeria 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by chronique(m): 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
That's why evryone has to frown at it,treat it with disdain and fight against it ferociously so the media would know reporting it would be of no interest to anyone. If the mods on NL are putting gay threads on fp and no one is viewing or commenting on it,they'd know not to put another gay thread/topic on the fp next time. If evryone treats gays with disdain and some sort ot semi-hatred,I'm pretty sure the gays wouldn't want to show the public that they exist. All these unnecessary gay pr stunts has to stop. I'm pretty sure most of us didn't know anything like a gay pageant existed until the op brought up this thread and the "very wonderful" mod put it on the front page. There are better things/topics to put on the fp than this thrashy thread. I repeat again,this is unnecessary pr.
pc guru:

You do have a point about not wanting to lure the kids because that can mess up their sexual orientation, but honestly, there's little you can do about that, unless you get them all arrested, assuming you know who is Gay, because They equally paid rent and work as you and have every right to be situated whenever you are, i guess its up to the parents to ensure that Homosexuality is being ridiculed in the household, but then again let's hypothetically assume that you got rid of all the Gays in your vicinity, what about the media, school or even university. sometimes there are places when the kids (adult) are out of reach at a certain point. I just hope i don't have to deal with such issues myself.

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
flexshop: I hope the mod that brought this to front page realised that Gay marriage and homosexual relationships are illegal in nigeria.this topic is detrimental to this site and may earn seun some jail time or at least a long drawn out legal battle for promoting homosexuality.just an advice.be warned

Bro, I know you don't mean any harm with the bolded but if you don't know the law, you hush smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
joeydozzy:

Bro, I know you don't mean any harm with the bolded but if you don't know the law, you hush smiley smiley
piece of sh1t

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by livethinme: 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
flexshop: I hope the mod that brought this to front page realised that Gay marriage and homosexual relationships are illegal in nigeria.this topic is detrimental to this site and may earn seun some jail time or at least a long drawn out legal battle for promoting homosexuality.just an advice.be warned

Is promoting homosexuality illegal in Nigeria? Is this website 'based' in Nigeria?
Btw Im sure that gay marriage is illegal, not homosexual relationships and also being gay is not illegal..so even if this were based in Nigeria, what case would someone have to throw Seun in jail?

4 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2013
chronique: That's why evryone has to frown at it,treat it with disdain and fight against it ferociously so the media would know reporting it would be of no interest to anyone. If the mods on NL are putting gay threads on fp and no one is viewing or commenting on it,they'd know not to put another gay thread/topic on the fp next time. If evryone treats gays with disdain and some sort ot semi-hatred,I'm pretty sure the gays wouldn't want to show their the public that they exist. All these unnecessary gay pr stunts has to stop. I'm pretty sure most of us didn't know anything like a gay pageant existed until the op brought up this thread and the "very wonderful" mod put it on the front page. There are better things/topics to put on the fp than this thrashy thread. I repeat again,this is unnecessary pr.

You don't want it on the news because you are close minded.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by flexshop(m): 12:01am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: tell them, tell him ....

I'm doing my own bit to save the site.when the music starts playing, this site we all enjoy might be gone or its too late.my people say that No matter the frown on the face of a goat,I doesn't stop it from being taken to the market.be warned
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2013
livethinme:

Is promoting homosexuality illegal in Nigeria? Is this website 'based' in Nigeria?
Btw Im sure that gay marriage is illegal, not homosexual relationships and also being gay is not illegal..so even if this were based in Nigeria, what case would someone have to throw Seun in jail?
dumb azz . both are illegal?
promoting homosexuality and patronizing them is enough to go to jail
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by HezronLorraine(m): 12:02am On Aug 09, 2013
I stayed away from interfering since,but u caught my attention.

wow.Because David Mark appointed you NSA for gay matters in Nigeria.

Last time I checked,homosexuality is legal.homosexual acts is banned under the archaic penal code handed over to you by the now liberal UK.
Also,the Same-sex Marriage Prohibition Bill is yet to be forwarded to the President for assent which if the bill scales through his tables b4 re-election,I'm sure against his wish he'll sign for popularity and election campaign.if it makes his tables in second term,believe me,Jonathan would veto it.then we'll watch closely how the NASS would over-rule his veto.

You may not know.but the days of discriminating against gays is at its death.in the next decade,will see.

Even Russia where they just signed an Anti-Gay Propaganda law will bow to pressures.do u know the diplomatic channels that are fighting Kremlin presenting over that law.

There's the Sochi Winter Olympics 2014 which most people want boycotted because of russia's anti-gay image.

Man,keep the cheap hypocritical propaganda u've been brainwashed with and reason like a human being.

The last thing anyone would say is gays are not important in this present day world.hell no,they stand a chance equally or even above some heterosexuals.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by chronique(m): 12:04am On Aug 09, 2013
Whatever! Let the gay folks keep clicking like. If they aren't cowards,I'm sure they'd come out and defend themselves and also show us pics of themselves since they're proud of what they do/are.
manny4life:

The usual rant, abeg paragraph your response if you want a reply from me

Me no get time to read jumbled words... Makes your argument look incoherent.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by flexshop(m): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2013
joeydozzy:

I know the law.it says aiding or partaking in gay marriage attracts a 10yr penalty. It can be twisted in court to mean aiding/abetting gay marriage is punishable under the law.we can confine these topics to some sections so as not to attract some unwarranted attention.I no follow na money,bail is not free and awaiting trial na long tin...nairaland is domiciled in nigeria so you guys should at least help protect seun.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 09, 2013
this is the proof seun sold his dignity , seun sold is sould.
now we have gays giving us lessons on Nl, we have gay threatening us , we have gay writing long epistles ...Seun what have u done...don't go that low ..my friend , money is sweet but not at the cost of your integrity.
Hezron Lorraine: I stayed away from interfering since,but u caught my attention.

Last time I checked,homosexuality is legal.homosexual acts is banned under the archaic penal code handed over to you by the now liberal UK.
Also,the Same-sex Marriage Prohibition Bill is yet to be forwarded to the President for assent which if the bill scales through his tables b4 re-election,I'm sure against his wish he'll sign for popularity and election campaign.if it makes his tables in second term,believe me,Jonathan would veto it.then we'll watch closely how the NASS would over-rule his veto.

You may not know.but the days of discriminating against gays is at its death.in the next decade,will see.

Even Russia where they just signed an Anti-Gay Propaganda law will bow to pressures.do u know the diplomatic channels that are fighting Kremlin presenting over that law.

There's the Sochi Winter Olympics 2014 which most people want boycotted because of russia's anti-gay image.

Man,keep the cheap hypocritical propaganda u've been brainwashed with and reason like a human being.

The last thing anyone would say is gays are not important in this present day world.hell no,they stand a chance equally or even above some heterosexuals.

Cheers.
@ u dumb azz , if u are that powerful, why don't u go and organize a gay pride march in Nigeria or Uganda? empty barrels, we will see if the USA and UK will come save ur azz when people will start lynching u

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by informat101(f): 12:07am On Aug 09, 2013
*sad face*see how handsome dudes are turning gay.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by flexshop(m): 12:10am On Aug 09, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I stayed away from interfering since,but u caught my attention.

Cheers.

Oga you are dreaming. Wake up. Nigeria is more like russia and china. It will take eons to legalise homosexuality.jonathan dare not veto it else he will not only loose but will also seek asylum. You don't know what religion is.you first have to destroy religion as has been done in the US and UK before it will work.even if you wanna propagate it.cut Seun some slack for his personal safety.when it starts,you will be nowhere to be found
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by livethinme: 12:10am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: dumb azz . both are illegal?
promoting homosexuality and patronizing them is enough to go to jail

'it says aiding or partaking in gay marriage attracts a 10yr penalty' < but BEING gay is not illegal, theres a difference lol
In this case, we're talking about a Mr Gay World contest, how does that help 2 gay people get married?

If you're going to expand the scope of this law, you should be ready for its unwanted consequences as well
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by livethinme: 12:11am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: save the world get rid of gay.

keep your gayness at home or relocate

Wer will they relocate 2 jo?
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 09, 2013
flexshop:

I know the law.it says aiding or partaking in gay marriage attracts a 10yr penalty. It can be twisted in court to mean aiding/abetting gay marriage is punishable under the law.we can confine these topics to some sections so as not to attract some unwarranted attention.I no follow na money,bail is not free and awaiting trial na long tin...nairaland is domiciled in nigeria so you guys should at least help protect seun.

like I said, you don't know zilch about the law.

Stop defending your mistakes, it makes you feel worsesmiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 09, 2013
My dear pls my brother manny is not gay o! He's jst bein neutral smiley
chronique: Whatever! Let the gay folks keep clicking like. If they aren't cowards,I'm sure they'd come out and defend themselves and also show us pics of themselves since they're proud of what they do/are.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 09, 2013
peppy luv: My dear pls I brother manny is not gay o! He's jst bein neutral smiley
u can't b neutral on a moving train
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by chronique(m): 12:14am On Aug 09, 2013
Yes! I'm close minded to stupidity and madness. My folks didn't raise me up to embrace any of the two. And please don't quote me again. I don't like stupid people(gays) quoting me. Kindly ignore me. I repeat,I hate stupid people(gays).

ifeness:

You don't want it on the news because you are close minded.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by flexshop(m): 12:15am On Aug 09, 2013
livethinme:

'it says aiding or partaking in gay marriage attracts a 10yr penalty' < but BEING gay is not illegal, theres a difference lol
In this case, we're talking about a Mr Gay World contest, how does that help 2 gay people get married?

If you're going to expand the scope of this law, you should be ready for its unwanted consequences as well

oga una no hear wetin I dey shout ni, aiding and abetting gay marriage as a crime can be expanded to mean or include propagating means that can facilitate gay marriages of which threads such as this can be sited as admissible evidence.before your awaiting trial case is heard, you go don dey 20years in prison without bail.oga,make una no put seun for wahala abeg
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by livethinme: 12:15am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: this is the proof seun sold his dignity , seun sold is sould.
now we have gays giving us lessons on Nl, we have gay threatening us , we have gay writing long epistles ...Seun what have u done...don't go that low ..my friend , money is sweet but not at the cost of your integrity.
@ u dumb azz , if u are that powerful, why don't u go and organize a gay pride march in Nigeria or Uganda? empty barrels, we will see if the USA and UK will come save ur azz when people will start lynching u

If they did so and killed the guys marching, that would be illegal wink (see how the law works?)

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 09, 2013

For commenting on a gay thread, you're hereby sentenced to 30years in jail angry

Yea, that's how st.u.pid your law is.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by flexshop(m): 12:18am On Aug 09, 2013
joeydozzy:

like I said, you don't zilch about the law.

Stop defending your mistakes, it makes you feel worsesmiley smiley

Senior Advocate of nairaland, don't disappear when the drums start rolling out.I hold my peace and desist to comment any further.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 09, 2013
livethinme:

If they did so and killed the guys marching, that would be illegal wink (see how the law works?)
gay are being beaten , stripped all over Nigeria and no one is going to jail, u must b dreaming if u really think people are to get jailed because they beat ,spit, killed a gay. who cares? the case will b closed and that's it
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Revolva(m): 12:18am On Aug 09, 2013
wait..see wahala oo..so man no fit just look good again....as from our creator..society go call am gay....na wa ooooo.......i tire..

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by livethinme: 12:19am On Aug 09, 2013
flexshop:

oga una no hear wetin I dey shout ni, aiding and abetting gay marriage as a crime can be expanded to mean or include propagating means that can facilitate gay marriages of which threads such as this can be sited as admissible evidence.before your awaiting trial case is heard, you go don dey 20years in prison without bail.oga,make una no put seun for wahala abeg

Lol whatttttttt?
Okay so if I said to you one day in Nigeria, hey dude look at that gay person over there and that one down the road. I've pointed out 2 gay people to you - that could be seen as aiding and abetting gay marriage since maybe they somehow heard what I said and then after got to know each other etc...
So, then because I pointed out 2 gay guys to you on the streets in NJA, I should spend 20 years in jail?

like I said, be careful how you attempt to expand the scope of a particular law since it will have unintended consequences...

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 09, 2013

You guys still at it? Man! Go to sleep already!
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 09, 2013
masonkz:

For commenting on a gay thread, you're hereby sentenced to 30years in jail angry

please I beg una, you powerful being , you powerful gays, backed by the USA and the U.E ..I beg u to organize a gay pride march in Nigeria. when u at it if u ain't a coward drop your address here .
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by livethinme: 12:20am On Aug 09, 2013
chronique: Yes! I'm close minded to stupidity and madness. My folks didn't raise me up to embrace any of the two. And please don't quote me again. I don't like stupid people(gays) quoting me. Kindly ignore me. I repeat,I hate stupid people(gays).

So gay people equate stupid people?

Even Oxford/Havard graduates, doctors etc.. abi?
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by HezronLorraine(m): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: this is the proof seun sold his dignity , seun sold is sould.
Gay pride in Nigeria.are gays not recognised enough.at least the Senate Acknowleded that their are homosexuals in Nigeria before presenting their 'jail the gays bill'.
U think the gays or gay rights activist needs the US or UK support to win their battles.where was the US consul-general at the public hearing were our stone-cold hearted legislators heckled the hell out of the few brave gay Nigerians at the hearing.
Not every nigerian gay is a wannabe immigrant.some of us love our country and are proud patriots even if we are discriminated against.
It just shows they lack reasoning thatz all.

Douchebag,a gay pride march has been organized in Uganda b4.

U call me empty barrel.ur brain is no where near mine,would never be,if u continue living in that backyard homophobic capitol called cameroon.lazy azz niggas were afraid of the Nigerian forces,ran to Hague to save the bakassi for themselves.

Cameroon,please stay clear.u don't want to pick on Hezron,u've engaged me thrice now,I replied just one,stay clear.fvcktard.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2013
flexshop:

I hope you ain't studying law.
You need to leave that school sad

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by flexshop(m): 12:23am On Aug 09, 2013
masonkz:

Oga gay, I normally comment on gay threads.I am just doing my duty as a good nairalander.to save this site from had I known.you really don't know how homophobic nigeria is. I didn't make this law neither did I make our people the way they are.I'm replying you because you are one sane homo I know. No further comments

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) / Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / Madina Broni: Meet Ghana First Transgender (Before & After Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.