Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,156 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ice Prince Speaks On His Relationship With Son And Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Speaks On His Relationship With Son And Baby Mama (2255 Views)

Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / Olamide Shares New Selfie With Son, Maximilliano / Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Speaks On His Relationship With Son And Baby Mama by horizonhotspot(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
In an interview with NET, the rapidly-rising rapper admits he doesn’t spend enough time with his son Jamal as much as he would love to because of his busy work schedule.

’I don’t get to chill with him all the time like I would have loved to but I try to make sure I’m there.
Speaking on his relationship with his baby mama Bimbo Babatunde, the choc boy says he chats with her on regular basis saying ‘I speak to his mum a lot, I chat with her, I have her on my Whatsapp‘.

He told NET he hopes Jamal will tour and travel with him when he’s older.

Source; www.horizonhotspot..com

Re: Ice Prince Speaks On His Relationship With Son And Baby Mama by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
horizonhotspot: Speaking on his relationship with his baby mama Bimbo Babatunde, the choc boy says he chats with her on regular basis saying ‘I speak to his mum a lot, I chat with her, I have her on my Whatsapp‘.
where's that guy with the 2go love story? I think it's time for part 2..
Re: Ice Prince Speaks On His Relationship With Son And Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
Why is that child crying?
And how come iceprince has yellow teeth?

(1) (Reply)

See Popular Nollywood Actor/actress Saidi And Fathia Balogun Children Pictures / Mercy Johnson Cries Out: She's After Me! / Pokello Nare Flaunts Her Sexy Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.