Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? (13716 Views)

Breaking News: He Has Been Sacked Finally (pic) / Very Hilarious: Mtn Just Sacked Linda Thomas,(pics) / Breaking News Inec Chairman Jega Has Been Sacked And Replaced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
OAM4j, we see you o. You have been viewing this thread without commenting since yesterday
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by yemi2plus(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
As harsh as it may look, this poem says it all..

yemi2plus2: Welcome to nairaland.com
a site with over one million registered users,
ranked eight most visited site in Nigeria.
More than five percent of her users are banned unjustly
Senu does nothing but make endless promises.
Unless threads keep making front page.
You protest, you get banned.

Nairaland, Oh! Nairaland
Literature and writing
my favorite section,
but the mod will not let you be.
You make suggestion or observation,
you recieve silly replies or get banned.
You complain, your posts get hidden.
Or get banned for an unreasonable reason.

Nairaland, Oh! Nairaland
Rejoice and shout with laughter,
if Senu has made you a mod.
For you are now a dictator,
a dictator with great and unlimited powers.
For where will nairaland be without her users?
Senu, don't forget
tide and market come and go
so shall nairaland.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ishilove:
My my my... shocked

He is a millionaire na. He has earned his right to fucck up cheesy tongue
in wich currency?

I guess in naira.

local millionaire

Lwkmd
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mr Troll: Seun, normally i dont do this but. . .

SHUT THE FAWK UP!!!

Yes, we know you own this site but lemme tell you this. . . You are just a computer geek. Your website is awesome we know but listen man, you are no manager. This is not new, you lack the maturity to manage this site. That you are calm does not translate into having sense.
Listen boy, you have little sense and you are a coward. Fact. How i wish i'm close to my laptop now, i'd have posted (naptu2 style) the history of how all this come about.

I stopped taking this site serious a long time ago, hence my new username, but i'm making an exception today.

Its your site boy, run it as you deem fit but don't think you are in anyway better than the personalities behind these monikers. You dont know the jobs we do outside here or the responsibilities we manage so i say it again. . .

SHUT THE FAWK UP DIMWIT!!!
I luv ur write-up but, it contains 2 many strong n inhuman woru can get aggravated n still gravitate with d right pick of words
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by drdams: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
But cum, which 1 be una wahala n dis Aluta!! Is NL a 4 unit course?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

Seun is protecting his empire by annoying both christians and athiests?

Keep jumping for your boss like a dog.

You know that you have messed up if both xtians and atheists are agsinst you......two enemies don consolidate

^omo speak for urself.
:/

What's going on here
Why all dis hate for seun fueled by beefing mac.
Sometimes I just wish dere were no religion sections sef!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Chubhie: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Politics of Religious section. Seun, you should treat manmuswac with some respect. Is this the best form of thank you you can come up for someone who spent his time and energy looking out for your business while you make all the cash If you cant draw a cheque in his name for his services to you or a true heartfelt send off note, i lose all form of respect for you and question your humanity and business decisions. Manmustwac did a great job.

6 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ishilove: Deepsight has voluntarily taken a permanent vacation from Nairaland 'cos he can't stand and I quote "Seun's overbearing and tyrannical attitude".

Seun: Considering the ugly and abusive words he spewed before he left, I think he would be a far worse tyrant if he was the admin of Nairaland.

An excuse for your senselessness. Considering your whimsical, preposterous decision making capacity, I also think I should give your forum a permanent space unless you come back to your senses.

Mulims get to have a separate section, but Christians, atheists, Satanists and agnostics get jam-packed all in one section, and you think that is 'fair'?

This might be the beginning of the end for you.

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Boomark(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
Well, when interesting people are forced to leave beefers, i will then look for a nicer place which i have not been thinking of because of these nice/interesting people.

Wetin i wan learn from maclatunji? angry

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by gramci: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
Seun is scared of maclatunji for reasons best known to him
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by manmustwac(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ishilove: OAM4j, we see you o. You have been viewing this thread without commenting since yesterday
He can't comment here. Likewise you'll notice that no mods have commented here (on this topic like they do on other topics on nairaland) because mods have they're own section where this issue will be thrashed out in great detail. Mods are not supposed to criticize mods in public. Criticizing Seun publicly could lead to their removal.

Seun:
I think it's a joyful privilege to be able to serve the Nairaland community that we love so much. Most moderators also feel that way.
It is a privilege especially those addicted to the forum.

Wow! am really impressed. I never expected my removal as a mod would generate this much attention. I would have just gone quietly without a sound minus this topic. But then i guess my removal brought up some other underlying issues about the way this forum is run. Thanks for your support guys.

10 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by coogar: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
Seun: I'm sorry that you all hate my decision, but I will not reinstate manmustwac because that would be a stupid mistake on my part. I understand that I will be demonized and called all sorts of horrible names for this, but I'm now 100% sure that manmustwac deserves his removal.

My decision to appoint real Christian moderators was made a long time ago, because I noticed that the current moderators were contributing to the perception of pro-muslim bias because they refused to submit pro-Christian topics for the home page even on Sundays. Jesoul was inactive and manmustwac only seemed to recommend anti-Christian topics for the home page, so I've been planning to fix that.

the religion section is a ticking time-bomb....
if you insist on removing manmustwac, then you should remove the other mods there too and inject new blood throughout the subsections....i am sure there are competent members there who can do the job.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Youngtekkey(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
coogar:

the religion section is a ticking time-bomb....
if you insist on removing manmustwac, then you should remove the other mods there too and inject new blood throughout the subsections....i am sure there are competent members there who can do the job.
seconded r emove all the mods there if u can't reinstate him and put new people as the mod of the thread simple
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DrummaBoy(m): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2013
Pls, someone, has the thread for voting mmw back as Mod been opened?

Atleast he has my vote to be returned...
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by OAM4J: 1:14am On Aug 10, 2013
Ishilove: OAM4j, we see you o. You have been viewing this thread without commenting since yesterday

Ishi my love, I no see you o. cheesy Just saw the thread few hours ago.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 10, 2013
Just because I made this comment ibombyou two months ago I've been banned ever since
Banned by maclatunji in Islam for Muslims for Trolling.. Ban expires on 7:52pm On Oct 10

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19)

Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 / Biggest Sea Creature Ever Caught? / Biography Of Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama, Jada Pollock Aka Jada Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.