Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? (13714 Views)

Breaking News: He Has Been Sacked Finally (pic) / Very Hilarious: Mtn Just Sacked Linda Thomas,(pics) / Breaking News Inec Chairman Jega Has Been Sacked And Replaced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

First of all, I wake up early everyday because I am a winner. Secondly, cill and enjoy the public holiday. Thirdly, both of you are hypocrites becauseyou are both commenting early on NL. Lastly, who appointed you guys time lords of Nairaland?

Calm down, I was only explaining what she meant by her post. You seemed not to get it, when you went - "huh?"
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by manmustwac(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03: Seun is messing up big time.

Mmc, sorry. It was my question about Maclatunji that got you into this.

Don't worry its not your fault. Just felt bad that RoyPcain can start a topic in the religion section & Christ Kid gets a ban for starting a similar topic in the muslim section. Mac just hides my two comments when i complained. I complained again in the mod section he ignored me.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2013
manmustwac: @post
I foundout yesterday afternoon. Something to do with a reply i made to your post about mac hiding my comments. I said something that i shouldnt have said.

Unless I hear an intelligible response from Seun, that is the absolute end of any respect I have for him.

@LB. . . LETS orchestrate a protest of some sort.

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by manmustwac(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03: Manmustwacc,

Jokes aside, what are you doing with this Maclatunji case? The guy hid your complaint again?

No professional courtesy from one mod to another.

Sorry, but I know that he would do this to a muslim mod. This guys arrogance irritates me.

Are you going to do something about it or leave the tyrant to run his cave-like section?
Once upon a time the religion section co existed with both Muslims & Christians peacefully until a muslim terroist threatened Seun, the State leaders life if he didnt divide the religion section. Seun took this threat to his life serious therefore divided the religion section into North & South. Now the North which is being governed by Maclatunji has decided to take matters into his own hands by going against the state's rules & regulations & imposing his own Sharia laws against. Visiting Southerners. Isnt this proof that Islam is an intollerant religion

I made a. Complaint in another section which is for us mods only but it seems as if nothing much is being done or my complaint is being ignored. Therefore i will just take matters into my own hands & deal wirh the problem in my own way.

The above is the post that caused my removal as a mod in this section

5 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2013
manmustwac: Don't worry its not your fault. Just felt bad that RoyPcain can start a topic in the religion section & Christ Kid gets a ban for starting a similar topic in the muslim section. Mac just hides my two comments when i complained. I complained again in the mod section he ignored me.

This is just sad. Its unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2013
Hmmmm...

I guess it has to do with the comment MMC made regarding the threat to Seun's life and the possible reason why Seun gave Muslims their own section.

Yea, MMC tend to reveal some private ish with mods but it definitely is no reason to take it this far. A gentle warning in the mod section should have been enough.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

Unless I hear an intelligible response from Seun, that is the absolute end of any respect I have for him.

@LB. . . LETS orchestrate a protest of some sort.

Sir,

What do you have in mind? I am ready for such a cause
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2013
manmustwac: @post
I foundout yesterday afternoon. Something to do with a reply i made to your post about mac hiding my comments. I said something that i shouldnt have said.
So the tyrant has infected seun with his tyranny. Seun c'mon, this is tantrum induced by cowardice. Don't tell me you are scared of the coward maclatuwo.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sir,

What do you have in mind? I am ready for such a cause

Why not start with a post in the mod section asking people to click on the "like" button if they want MMC back. We might get enough members to sway Seun, just saying!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2013
striktlymi:

Why not start with a post in the mod section asking people to click on the "like" button if they want MMC back. We might get enough members to sway Seun, just saying!

Good idea. Lets wait and see what others have in mind
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Good idea. Lets wait and see what others have in mind

Cool!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Goshen360(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2013
Why can't you people tell your the truth on this matter?

Answer: Because you don't like the truth.

First, was he (mmc) SUSPENDED OR REMOVED as a moderator?

Until we have an answer, lipsrsealed
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2013
Goshen360: Why can't you people tell your the truth on this matter?

Is this Goshen a human being with a working brain?

4 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Goshen360(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

You hate truth and it hurt you! grin
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2013
striktlymi:

I don't think that is even the way to start.
I think first of all, an explanation should be sort after by the honorable members of the religion section.
Then, we weigh the rationality in the explanatuon given.
If we find it highly irrational in all ramifications, then we demand for the implementation of justice by him, thus, relegating his irrationality to the dust bin.
Then we can be justfied in our demand for MMW reinstatement.
If on the other hand, seun's decision is rational, we ask MMW to submit an apology.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2013
Reyginus: I don't think that is even the way to start.
I think first of all, an explanation should be sort after by the honorable members of the religion section.
If we find it highly irrational in all ramifications, then we demand for the implementation of justice by him, thus, relegating his irrationality to the dust bin.
If on the other hand, seun's decision is rational, we ask MMW to submit an apology.

No sweat....how do we get accross to Seun?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2013
Goshen360: Why can't you people tell your the truth on this matter?

I think a question of omission should not be confused with suspension.
The answer you should weigh is that, in suspension your name will not be omitted in the organization your represent.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

No sweat....how do we get accross to Seun?
We are already.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2013
Wow, nairaland ish....K2 thanks for the lecture Jare, and MMM I was starting to like thee...but its all good.

Can't imagine this section run by a tyrant its better closed and thrown in the bin kannete.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Wow, nairaland ish....K2 thanks for the lecture Jare, and MMM I was starting to like thee...but its all good.

Can't imagine this section run by a tyrant its better closed and thrown in the bin kannete.

Let's wait for seun's explanation.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Goshen360(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2013
Reyginus: I don't think that is even the way to start.

Thank you mehn! When adults are talking, we know; unlike the kids. Somethings need be clear to us before we can make moves and such was 'hidden' in my post and that little kid attacked my person instead of responding to what I said. SMH!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Can't imagine this section run by a tyrant its better closed and thrown in the bin kannete.

Couldnt agree more.

Atheists, what is our future on this forum if Mac becomes the ruling mod? Are we in hell already? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by PastorKun(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2013
This is cowardice + impunity on the part of seun, if any moderator should be removed on this forum, it should be that tyrant called maclatunji.

7 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by truthislight: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

STOP ATTACKING PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD, ELSE THE THREAD WILL BE LEFT TO YOU ALONE TO FIGHT.

Best you can do is correct a comment if you perceive a wrong statement.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2013
Maybe it's just me, but it's lookin more and more everyday like an Islamic owned and managed forum than a democratic one that it was intended to be.

Seun is not trying at all! Maybe it's time to catch in and move on.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2013
ooman:

Couldnt agree more.

Atheists, what is our future on this forum if Mac becomes the ruling mod? Are we in hell already? shocked
Lololol. You are in hell already.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2013
truthislight:

STOP ATTACKING PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD, ELSE THE THREAD WILL BE LEFT TO YOU ALONE TO FIGHT.

Best you can do is correct a comment if you perceive a wrong statement.

Goshen was speaking in riddles in a serious matter. You too,you were talking xxxx until i told you to shut up.

We should stick to the topic
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2013
FrostyZonn: Maybe it's just me, but it's lookin more and more everyday like an Islamic owned and managed forum than a democratic one that it was intended to be.

Seun is not trying at all! Maybe it's time to catch in and move on.

Waiting for Seun
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Goshen was speaking in riddles in a serious matter. You too,you were talking xxxx until i told you to shut up.

We should stick to the topic
Lb, abeg.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2013
Reyginus: Lb, abeg.

Dont abeg me.......talk to Goshen and Truthislight who just like to accuse others rather than face the issue at hand
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. You are in hell already.

yea with you in the same room tongue

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Dont abeg me.......talk to Goshen and Truthislight who just like to accuse others rather than face the issue at hand
Goshen and truthislight please. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS / Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 / Biggest Sea Creature Ever Caught?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.