Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? (13781 Views)

Breaking News: He Has Been Sacked Finally (pic) / Very Hilarious: Mtn Just Sacked Linda Thomas,(pics) / Breaking News Inec Chairman Jega Has Been Sacked And Replaced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2013
Logicboy03:
^^^

Some people like being ignorant
http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/
what will you be discussing? manmustwac, Jesoul or Seun? lol
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Pygru: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2013
chukwudi44: @Seun

As a businessman,try not to offend the vast majority of your customers.Kindly learn from what happened to Hitv and some of other bigger brands of old.

If you loose customer loyalty,people will will port whenever the next competitor shows off.

Secondly I have read people recomending Frosbel for the mod job.Never make that mistake except you want pygru to leave this forum

I will recomend you go with popular opinion here and reinstate manmuswac.You might be the CE0 here but your customers can make or mar you.If majority of posters here get disenchanted with you then you are done for.

Don't play onm xtian emotions by trying to demonise manmuswas by saying he was only pushing anti-xtian treads to the fb.We xtians are not complaining,we re happy with him.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2013
toba:
1 Enigma

2) Anony

3)Joagbaje
You hypocrite.. why's Anony on your list? Didn't you say no newbies?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2013
toba: what will you be discussing? manmustwac, Jesoul or Seun? lol

more ignorance......cant you see the issues they are discussing on reddit? You can read, cant you?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2013
musKeeto:
You hypocrite.. why's Anony on your list? Didn't you say no newbies?

But I think Anony will make a good mod!

#Na so we wan just close MMC chapter? undecided

Hope say the cane wey dem use flog first wife no dey for ceiling dey wait second wife? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2013
Seun, do you accept maclatunji's drivel "explanations"?

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by bizmahn: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2013
Seun: I'm sorry that you all hate my decision, but I will not reinstate manmustwac because that would be a stupid mistake on my part. I understand that I will be demonized and called all sorts of horrible names for this, but I'm now 100% sure that manmustwac deserves his removal.

My decision to appoint real Christian moderators was made a long time ago, because I noticed that the current moderators were contributing to the perception of pro-muslim bias because they refused to submit pro-Christian topics for the home page even on Sundays. Jesoul was inactive and manmustwac only seemed to recommend anti-Christian topics for the home page, so I've been planning to fix that.
The right decision should rather be to create also an exclusive christian & atheist section & then probably a general religion section.Nothing difficult about that.This should settle the matter for everyone once & for all.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by mumumugu(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2013
THE MUMU OF THE HOUSE DEY INTERESTED FOR DIS MOD THING OO.I BE CORRECT BORNAGAIN SINCE BEFORE MY MAMA BORN ME . SO WETIN I GO DO, MAKE I SEND YOU MY CURRICULUM VITAE? I BE MUGU AND ZOMBIE , ANY ORDER YOU GIVE ME,I DO AM.VOTE MUMUMUGU FOR MODERATOR

3 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2013
I think it's about time Someone create another rival forum where freedom of speech is still acceptable and where religion sections are moderated by people of no religious affiliations. They are usually the best kind of moderators btw.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2013
mumumugu: THE MUMU OF THE HOUSE DEY INTERESTED FOR DIS MOD THING OO.I BE CORRECT BORNAGAIN SINCE BEFORE MY MAMA BORN ME . SO WETIN I GO DO, MAKE I SEND YOU MY CURRICULUM VITAE? I BE MUGU AND ZOMBIE , ANY ORDER YOU GIVE ME,I DO AM. VOTE MUMUMUGU FOR MODERATOR

grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by alienvirus: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2013
Lol. See whay Logicboy is turning nairaland to.

@Seun, you are man enough to decide the fate of your site. It is your brainchild it is your intellectual property. Do what you think is right. Afterall all the crying babies were not part of those that created the site. They only came to play on to poo as os someone signature says "Nairaland is like a toilet built by Seun. Moderators are poo cleaners bla bla bla..."

@crying babies. I know the address of the motherless babies' home you all escaped from from.

Peace in.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2013
bizmahn:
The right decision should rather be to create also an exclusive christian & atheist section & then probably a general religion section.Nothing difficult about that.This should settle the matter for everyone once & for all.

To make a "right decision", one need to be smart in the first place. But as evidence on this thread is gradually showing, the reverse may be the case.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Pygru: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2013
toba: Seun, as i posited earlier, if indeed you're on the verge of appointing new mods,(cos u said Jesoul was/is inactive) please appoint reasonable people that would not make you regret doing so.

Now on Nl we have different christians. the anti tithe, anti trinity, anti giving and pro everything. Make sure you dont appoint a bisaed person that the other party would feel cheated. Appoint neutral christians.

Like Lagoshia would say in the islam section, the sunnis are cheating the shia muslims.

Also dont appoint immature newbie, except the oldies that knows well about the politics of nairaland 2005-2008. Both Jesoul and MMW were part of the old generation and they did well. A_K_O recommended Jesoul in 2010 and she hasn't done badly at all.

Here is a list of few unbiased Christians that may be considered

1 Enigma

2) Anony

3)Joagbaje
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2013
FrostyZonn: I think it's about time Someone create another rival forum where freedom of speech is still acceptable and where religion sections are moderated by people of no religious affiliations. They are usually the best kind of moderators btw.

There is a limit to freedom of speech!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by truthislight: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2013
@Seun

Seun: @truthidlight: see your answers below
(1) I hereby call on Maclatunji to explain his reasons for hiding that post.
(2) When maclatunji gives his reasons, we will judge them with respect to the rules of Nairaland.
(3) When we have judged his actions, we will be able to answer this question.

thank you very much for attending to those questions.

If you properly addressed those, you will have inadvertently have addressed the reasons for most of the mutiny and complaints/frustrations in this forum.

From your reply, it is obvious that ordinarily mods should accord their fellow mods respect and consideration, which should be reciprocal amongst them.

Hoping that you see the query to the end of properly resolving it and setting a precedent hence.

Thank you for your response.

Peace.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by mumumugu(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2013
Seun,how much you dey pay mod self?sey i pass #5o,ooo. Allowance follow? Car and house nko?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ochon: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2013
Some of y'all make me laugh. I repeat, UNTIL A SEPERATE SUBSECTIONS FOR CHRISTIANS AND ATHIESTS(each having theirs) is created, we will keep having this tensions. If we want to cut down a tree, we'll start from it's ROOT

If islam can have their own section, aint it HYPOCRITICAL for seun to BIASELY give islam their own subsection?. This is one of the source of grievance from most uesers here. Must we in multitude cry out before seun stop favouring moslems alone?. For chrissakes, this is a NAIRALAND forum not an ISLAM forum and as such, EVERY RELIGION deserves equal respect. Just because ahteist and christainity doesn't spread violence like islam doesn't make it right. we're your customers and we deserve respect. Y'all should prioritise your decisions!!. Suggesting a NEW MOD for seun is an insult to FAIRNESS. He can as well choose the new MOD behind the scene as he fired him behind the scene.

This should be our priority

1) Ask for atheists and christains to have their different SUBSECTIONS

2) Request to have an atheist and a christain "MODERATING" the atheist and christain subsection respectively

3) Since maclatunji has decided to bring up a non-existent rule, seun should go ahead to create a rule whereby NON-CHRISTAINS are forbidden to create threads on CHRISTAINITY SUBSECTIONS, NON-MUSLIMS ARE FORBIDDEN TO CREATE THREADS ON ISLAMIC SUBSECTIONS and this same rules should apply for the ATHEIST

Let's all clamour for the above suggestions before suggesting who will replace MMW, if not, prepare for another tension when maclatunji goes about unbiasely hiding threads from christains on islamic sections.

Cheers
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Seun, what exactly has my name got to do with this section? What has my name got to do with whatever it is that you have going on with Manmustwac? I don't see the connection! How does my name resolve the issue at hand?

One would think that as the world is evolving, people would learn to act appropriately, and professionally.
Whatever problem you guys are having, could have been resolved without having to mention or drag names into it.

The next time you to chose to go down memory lane, you'd better share the full story of what truly transpired, and not the remix or revised standard version you guys fed the moderators, on the moderator's section.

Please desist from mentioning my name in crappy things like this. I treat you with respect, and I expect you to reciprocate. For the sake of peace, I repeat please leave my name out of this, and deal with the issue.
Thank you!
oh boy, see frustration
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ochon: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2013
bizmahn:

As simple as ABC. Stop treating ISLAM biasely above other religions. Give us our own subsections. Must we threaten you like moslems before you act fairly?. Haba!!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2013
striktlymi:

But I think Anony will make a good mod!

#Na so we wan just close MMC chapter? undecided

Hope say the cane wey dem use flog first wife no dey for ceiling dey wait second wife? lipsrsealed
Anony is intelligent cool and non biased. though a newbie, but we can bend the rule for his sake. no other newbie can pass
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2013
This toba of a guy interests me. Smh.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2013
Hello Seun,

I have a suggestion to make that might prevent similar situations like this MWM/Mac debacle from happening again. Here it is;

-I recommend you create another section called Christianity for Christians where Christians can come together for discussions and debates, and supervised by a Christian. Muslims are already enjoying that privilege, so why not extend it to the Christian folks as well? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

-The general religious section, which is currently being shared by Christians, atheist, Muslims(They have their own private club), Agnostics, Satanist, etc, should remain but unlike before should now be a true(real) meeting ground for debates from all people of the denominations I mentioned earlier. This is the section where a Christian should question a Muslim, and an atheist a Christian...and vice versa. This section should be better served if an Agnostic moderator(s) supervises it.

-A Muslim shouldn't be allowed to castigate the Christian religion in the Christianity for Christians section and vice versa, instead it should all be done at the general religion section. Any post addressed to Islam by Christians should be created there. The same goes to atheist and Muslims.

-Atheist will really like that because it will now give them the freedom to attack Muslims and Christians alike like they are wont to.

-Christians will like that because they now also have their own private club where they can discuss among themselves without looking over their shoulders all the time.

-Muslims are already enjoying that privilege and so would care more or less.

-Everyone is happy.

4 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2013
toba: Anony is intelligent cool and non biased. though a newbie, but we can bend the rule for his sake. no other newbie can pass

1) Everyone is biased, just in different levels.
2) Bend the rule for one, means bend the rule for all.
3) If the definition for newbie is anything after 2008 then I think this would be a bit unfair. I think it should extend to 2010.
4) Is there any rule shocked
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2013
FrostyZonn: Hello Seun,

I have a suggestion to make that might prevent similar situations like this MWM/Mac debacle from happening again. Here it is;

-I recommend you create another section called Christianity for Christians where Christians can come together for discussions and debates, and supervised by a Christian. Muslims are already enjoying that privilege, so why not extend it to the Christian folks as well? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

-The general religious section, which is currently being shared by Christians, atheist, Muslims(They have their own private club), Agnostics, Satanist, etc, should remain but unlike before should now be a true(real) meeting ground for debates from all people of the denominations I mentioned earlier. This is the section where a Christian should question a Muslim, and an atheist a Christian...and vice versa. This section should be better served if an Agnostic moderator(s) supervises it.

-A Muslim shouldn't be allowed to castigate the Christian religion in the Christianity for Christians section and vice versa, instead it should all be done at the general religion section. Any post addressed to Islam by Christians should be created there. The same goes to atheist and Muslims.

-Atheist will really like that because it will now give them the freedom to attack Muslims and Christians alike like they are wont to.

-Christians will like that because they now also have their own private club where they can discuss among themselves without looking over their shoulders all the time.

-Everyone is happy.
I'm a christain, and I don't buy your idea.
We have nothing to hide. It's not enough reason to have a christain section.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2013
Seun: Correction accepted. There was no active Christian.
You can't help but have a grudging admiration for this youngman named Seun Osewa. Despite the assortment of colourful villification of his person, he somehow managed to remain cool, calm and collected. It speaks of a head skin that is thicker than mahogany...

Well, except for when a fatwa is placed on his head. Then the niqqa goes ballistic! Lmao!!! cheesy
Who wan die cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2013
[size=15pt]Who is going to represent Atheists and co?

Seun does not count[/size]
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2013
FrostyZonn: Hello Seun,

-Everyone is happy.

You are silly.

Atheists want a section for the sole reason to mock religion

While christians want a section to discuss christian issues?

Why not speak for only christians hmmm?

If atheists want theirvown section, it isnt for the reason you put
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2013
Ishilove:
You can't help but have a grudging admiration for this youngman named Seun Osewa. Despite the assortment of colourful villification of his person, he somehow managed to remain cool, calm and collected. It speaks of a head skin that is thicker than mahogany...

Well, except for when a fatwa is placed on his head. Then the niqqa goes ballistic! Lmao!!! cheesy
Who wan die cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lolol. You sound like you've an ulterior motive. tongue

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2013
Reyginus: I'm a christain, and I don't buy your idea.
We have nothing to hide.

Get down your high horse, and be realistic. I'm also a Christian, but this is the best solution that makes sense. If you have a better one I'd like to hear it.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Get down your high horse, and be realistic. I'm also a Christian, but this is the best solution that makes sense. If you have a better one I'd like to hear it.
Why should I think of a better one when I have no problem with the current one?
What exactly do we need a different section for?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

Atheists want a section for the sole reason to mock religion

If atheists want theirvown section, it isnt for the reason you put

What other reasons could an atheist possibly need to frequent a religious section if not to bash and mock it?

4 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2013
Reyginus: Why should I think of a better one when I have no problem with the current one?
What exactly do we need a different section for?

To stop all this controversy. This current one is only the tip of the iceberg if something is not done soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

How To Get To Oyingbo(iddo) From Oshodi?? / Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.