Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

The Front Page Battle......a Short Review. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Front Page Battle......a Short Review. (563 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Front Page Battle......a Short Review. by Adolak(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
We have, no doubt, come to an era of front page battle in here on nairaland. We can see it on almost all the topics in here. It is the joy of every poster to see his/her topic make front page. This is evident by the way you see many of them posting comments like "oh, front page things. Dancing azonto on top transformer". It has also gave room for some childish comments like "first to comment", "second to comment" and so on. But to be very candid, it really benefits this forum. The way you see diverse weird news flying into nairaland these days is part of the benefits. We the listeners/spectators have found a means of updating ourselves with the latest happenings around the world by staying glued to nairaland. I could remember when ASUU went on strike; i saw like 20 topics about it here. I guess it's because they believe that a sensitive topic like that will by no means make their dream front page. For the past weeks, people have been bringing latest news from the Nigeria's BBA representative. I guess it's their sure bet for making front page. I will be very happy if this front page battle could go on and on till God knows. So any additional opinion, subtraction and criticism are highly welcomed. @moderator, i dont seem to know where to post it so i post it here. You can move it. And i wont be surprised if the topic make front page. Lol
Re: The Front Page Battle......a Short Review. by annexes: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ole, him too dey find 1st page....smileythou i'm d 1st to commentsmiley
Re: The Front Page Battle......a Short Review. by Adolak(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
annexes: Ole, him too dey find 1st page....smileythou i'm d 1st to commentsmiley
Perfect, the battle continues. Just what i wanted to see.
Re: The Front Page Battle......a Short Review. by Adolak(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Abi se topics like this not part of the front page battle? >>https://www.nairaland.com/1132955/should-front-page
Re: The Front Page Battle......a Short Review. by Adolak(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
Una no wan comment ni?
Re: The Front Page Battle......a Short Review. by kolamilan(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
wetin be una gain for thread to make fp to me is noting.
Re: The Front Page Battle......a Short Review. by 190: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2013
6th to comment!
Re: The Front Page Battle......a Short Review. by Adolak(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2013
190: 6th to comment!
You too dey do this thing.
Re: The Front Page Battle......a Short Review. by Adolak(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2013
kolamilan: wetin be una gain for thread to make fp to me is noting.
It is something to some people. And i dont know that 'something'

(1) (Reply)

One On One Web Design Training In Abuja / "Attending Wedding Functions With A Date" / Who Deleted My Fucking Thread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.