Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter (2193 Views)

Think before you contribute to the 3-km Long Church Auditorium for Rccg / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
FEEL FREE TO POST WHATEVER YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
Well...

It's a book in the bible... undecided
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
jackbauersballs: Well...

It's a book in the bible... undecided
that it is sire that it is wink
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
i will deal with this one confusing yet the most pivotal verse of matthew 24

matthew 24 vs 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory

[b]now this is the pivotal verse of the whole matthew 24 and i would use this verse to explain why we are seconds away from armageddon. this verse would make you think christ will appear in the clouds. like we would look up and he would be floating in heaven in the clouds. a lot of commentaries would tell you that. but the first thing to note is that you shall see the SIGN. SIGN, not christ himself. so now we know we are looking for signs in heaven. what is heaven ? heaven means 'rulership'. who everyone in the world looks up to for guidance is heaven. the rulership of the world. and that would be AMERICA. heaven is america. the book of daniel chapter 7 lets you know america will be heaven before the second coming meaning america will be the kingdom in charge before the second coming. so we are looking for the sign of the son of man in america.

and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn. before that statement was made, there was a ':' meaning that this statement is referring to the preceding statement. they are joined together. so 'all the tribes of the earth shall mourn' is referring to america. so who are the earth in america ? the citizens are the earth while their rulership is heaven. and why does it say all the tribes ? because america aka babylon is a collection of all the tribes of the earth co-existing in one place hence the name babylon which comes from the root word babel which means confusion. different tribes co-existing brings confusion. so all these different citizens of america would be mourning because of the signs of the lord in heaven ( america ). so what are these signs that they would be mourning about ?

and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory : so what are the clouds of heaven been spoken about here ? what do clouds mean ? cloud means 'cover'. something that covers you. something that hides who you really are. what is americas cover ? revelation chapter 13 calls america the beast with two horns. horn means strength. what are the two horns ? what are the strengths of america ? the strengths of america will be its cover. you are covered by your strengths. the two horns are ECONOMY and MILITARY. those are the two horns. those are the clouds of america. those are the clouds of heaven. so back to that statement 'and they shall see the sign of the son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory', so what does that mean ? and why would this make the citizens mourn ? well if you look at matthew 24 vs 29 it gives you an idea of the action the lord is making through the clouds of heaven, he is darkening it. this means he is destroying their economy. this is the sign of the son of man in the clouds of heaven and why the people are mourning. because the economic woes is making them suffer and they are losing their jobs and houses and hardship has increased in america. this is the sign of the son of man in the cloud ( the cover ) of heaven ( america ). in america you see factories exploding, fires starting all over the country consuming thousands of hectares, plane crashes, train crashes, bus crashes, heavy unemployment, homelessness, hurricanes, floods, sink-holes, 17 trillion dollar debt >>> these are the signs of the son of man coming in his glory and power through the clouds of heaven. and two verses down it says when you see these things start to happen, know that the time is at hand, even at the door. so i have just used matthew 24th chapter to tell you why we are in the final seconds of this age. the time is at the door.
[/b]
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
Following thread. Would be highlighting where i believe you mis interpreted as usual. grin
And looking out for new things i did not know. cool

1 Like

Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bump...
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by okeyxyz(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hmm!! @obadiah, I can see that you have upgraded your holy bottled spirit from shekpe/paraga to Jack Daniels VSOP premium blend grin grin, Well done.

Though you are mad, but wallahi, I enjoy you raves and rants more that the rest of the lost/blind religionists on this forum. Better to be lost and entertaining, than lost and boring.

But sometimes you seem to make sense sha.., but that's madness nah, it comes with sparks of wisdom/inspiration grin grin. Bro, you sure are a special breed. Keep it up, I'm your man. wink

1 Like

Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by PastorOluT(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
obadiah777: FEEL FREE TO POST WHATEVER YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that endures to the end shall be saved. Matthew 24:12-13
Obviously we are in the end time, the love for God and fellow man had really gone cold amidst us. The rate of evil is on the record increase which shows that the Son of man shall soon come, but like He said it is only those that endure that shall be saved.

This also negate the believes of some that once u accept Jesus n still live whichever way u want u will be saved eventually. It is only those that continue to fight the fight of faith till the end n not loose faith nor compromise that shall be saved.

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2013
idnoble135: Following thread. Would be highlighting where i believe you mis interpreted as usual. grin
And looking out for new things i did not know. cool
dayum scoffers cry grin
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2013
okeyxyz: Hmm!! @obadiah, I can see that you have upgraded your holy bottled spirit from shekpe/paraga to Jack Daniels VSOP premium blend grin grin, Well done.

Though you are mad, but wallahi, I enjoy you raves and rants more that the rest of the lost/blind religionists on this forum. Better to be lost and entertaining, than lost and boring.

But sometimes you seem to make sense sha.., but that's madness nah, it comes with sparks of wisdom/inspiration grin grin. Bro, you sure are a special breed. Keep it up, I'm your man. wink
well brother okeyxyz the pharisee / scoffer, scripture do say wine gladdens the heart >>>>>>>>> psalm 104.5 And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, cheesy
and i aint mad. i am the sanest person on this forum wink
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 09, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that endures to the end shall be saved. Matthew 24:12-13
Obviously we are in the end time, the love for God and fellow man had really gone cold amidst us. The rate of evil is on the record increase which shows that the Son of man shall soon come, but like He said it is only those that endure that shall be saved.

This also negate the believes of some that once u accept Jesus n still live whichever way u want u will be saved eventually. It is only those that continue to fight the fight of faith till the end n not loose faith nor compromise that shall be saved.
now i believe this is exactly ( the bolded ) what i said yesterday that you disagreed with. lol. scripture do say >>>> james 1 vs 8 A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways grin but i am glad we finally see eye to eye on the issue.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 09, 2013
obadiah777: dayum scoffers cry grin
tongue
you dont expect me to swallow all that comes from you, do you? Calm down... You will get high BP, if you continue to get worked up grin
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2013
idnoble135: tongue
you dont expect me to swallow all that comes from you, do you? Calm down... You will get high BP, if you continue to get worked up grin
lwtmb. its a very healthy and common sense approach not to swallow anything i say. do your own research. check everything out. although i back everything i say with scriptures so they are hard to refute. prove all things, as scripture says. if they speak not according to the bible it is because there is no light in them. no profane babblings or vain interpretations sire wink
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2013
Very well then. I agree with you on that. Thumbs up! cool

1 Like

Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by MostHigh: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2013
Very poingnant post Sire.

Iron sharpneth Iron smiley

1 Like

Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2013
MostHigh: Very poingnant post Sire.

Iron sharpneth Iron smiley

indeed sire. top of the morning. whats good with ya ? weekend again huh ? lol. what you got planned for the weekend ? a peppersoup joint or two grin grin
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2013
idnoble135: Very well then. I agree with you on that. Thumbs up! cool
hehe glad we can see eye to eye on something. a common ground, if you will grin

1 Like

Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by MostHigh: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2013
obadiah777: indeed sire. top of the morning. whats good with ya ? weekend again huh ? lol. what you got planned for the weekend ? a peppersoup joint or two grin grin

I wish Sire smiley

I mean about the pepper soup joint.

Top of the morning to you too Sire.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by PastorOluT(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
obadiah777: now i believe this is exactly ( the bolded ) what i said yesterday that you disagreed with. lol. scripture do say >>>> james 1 vs 8 A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways grin but i am glad we finally see eye to eye on the issue.

man do u read my posts at all? This is what I have been preaching since I became a Christian. It sis well, stay blessed.
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
Following..the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
MostHigh:

I wish Sire smiley

I mean about the pepper soup joint.

Top of the morning to you too Sire.
yeah a plate of peppersoup will be appreciated right about now. however if you are in england and you want suya, i know how to make suya to taste exactly like nigeria suya. hit me up for recipe if interested. i make suya all the time. ingredients
1-ginger
2-creamy peanut butter
3-pepper
4-salt
5-onion
6-tomatoes
7- beef
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

man do u read my posts at all? This is what I have been preaching since I became a Christian. It sis well, stay blessed.
pardon my ignorance sire. for some reason on the other thread i thought you were opposed. pardon my ignorance sire. so any exigesis on matthew 24 ?

1 Like

Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
ok let me tackle another verse
matthew 24 vs 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

[b]now with this verse so many people think there is going to be a gathering place where all the elect will gather during the appearance of the signs of the lord in the clouds ( economic destruction of heaven aka america ). maybe a country ? maybe in the wilderness ? maybe a city ? somewhere in the desert ? well that is not what that verse is talking about. because of the multitude of whoredom of the well favored harlot ( america ), the whole world has been killed to who they really are. they are all now clones of america. you see it all over the world. they have nigerian idol, big brother africa, basically the whole world has been killed and we are now walking clones of america. this is why scripture says do not recieve the mark of the beast. all these american clones have recieved the mark of the beast. they think american, they want to yansh as many women as possible and get rich till i die trying mentality. they have been taken over. they are now walking zombies. clones with the mark of the beast. this will be the situation before the second coming hence why scripture says people shall be lovers of themselves in the last days. [/b]

in the midst of all this corruption and madness and chaos and anarchy are the saints of the lord. the 144,000. they are also asleep. the lord put them to sleep so they dont remember who they are because it would be torture to be in that righteous spirit and see all this corruption around you. it would eat you to death if you were like a saint of the most high because saints were always in deep torture of the corruption of the people. in fact here is an example

ezekiel 9 vs 4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. << the saints sighing and crying for all the wickedness when they were on earth a few thousand years ago.

[b]so the lord put them to sleep during this period. so anytime they come to earth they think they are regular people. so many walking amongst us who think they are regular people not knowing they are saints of the most high. which brings me to that verse. with the sound of a trumpet he will gather together his elect from one end of heaven to the other and one end of the earth to the other. what does that mean ? it is not a physical gathering. it is gathering the elect back into remembrance of who they are. gathering the elect back into the word. bringing the elect back to the wisdom of the word. they are being gathered by the lord into the word and are no more asleep. they have been wakened up. you get more evidence of this in america. 'negros' are starting to wake up to the fact that the jews are black. and the knowledge of the scriptures has increased exponentially. the elect are waking up everywhere. they are been gathered into the word. not physically being gathered into one place. its a way of saying they would be woken up. this is happening now. scripture says when the elect are woken up, next is nukes ( revelation chapter 11 from verse 11 on down )[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Tgirl4real(f): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Obadiah!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
Tgirl4real: Obadiah!!!

grin grin grin
sup gurlfrennn wink cheesy whats good with ya ? wetin you chop remain ?
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Tgirl4real(f): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Na church things I chop remain o.

I had to go and recharge after you and your brother almost scatter my head with reincarnation n celestial gist. I have goose bumps around ghosts. And ermm....since you may be J-d-B, I needed to take cover. grin

How are u? hope weekend has been good.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Image123(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
the harvest indeed is plenty

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Tgirl4real(f): 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
My new found friend, grin

I am going on a looooooooonnnnnngggggg vacation from NL for obvious reasons. I may take our discussion private when I am up to it cos I still have plenty questions for ya n Mosthigh. I will defnitely still come around to read your posts, so, I am with you in spirit. grin but will only comment when it is extremely necessary. wink

Send my love to Mosthigh of NL.

See you around.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2013
Tgirl4real: Na church things I chop remain o.

I had to go and recharge after you and your brother almost scatter my head with reincarnation n celestial gist. I have goose bumps around ghosts. And ermm....since you may be J-d-B, I needed to take cover. grin

How are u? hope weekend has been good.
LOL always a good thing to recharge. what is J-d-B ? my weekend has been nice and peaceful we thank God. reincarnation is good. makes you know those we lost are coming back real soon. the cycle of life cheesy
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2013
Image123: the harvest indeed is plenty
indeed sire. grab the sickle. wink
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2013
Tgirl4real: My new found friend, grin

I am going on a looooooooonnnnnngggggg vacation from NL for obvious reasons. I may take our discussion private when I am up to it cos I still have plenty questions for ya n Mosthigh. I will defnitely still come around to read your posts, so, I am with you in spirit. grin but will only comment when it is extremely necessary. wink

Send my love to Mosthigh of NL.

See you around.
stop this rough play now Tgirl4real, what you are doing is nothing short of dereliction of duties. AWOL.absence without official leave. you ought to be court martialed. why would you need a break from taking a break ? NL is one of em taking a break activities now grin
Re: Matthew Chapter 24. What Exegesis Can You Contribute To This Chapter by Tgirl4real(f): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: stop this rough play now Tgirl4real, what you are doing is nothing short of dereliction of duties. AWOL.absence without official leave. you ought to be court martialed. why would you need a break from taking a break ? NL is one of em taking a break activities now grin

grin grin grin

Chei! My head they swell. lol

"I was here for such a time as this...to deliver the JEWS(on NL) from Haman"

I am Esther. grin

Let the spirit interprete. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG G O Pastor Enoch Adeboye Finally Revealed How A Woman Almost Seduced Him / TB Joshua: Can a christain pray for 24hrs / Name mystery, is there a reason for my name, why me?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.