Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,124 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) - Career (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (59887 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
ehixking:
Bees,ants and many other social insects despite the size of their brains,come together to build up hills for shelter,to store up food when its abundant for the next season because of the uncertainty in weather conditions or in case of famine!!

Truck drivers,mechanics,pepper grinders,market women and less educated entrepreneur also have their associations. They come together and look for ways forward!!they think ahead and avert any thing they think might be an obstruction in their various endeavors. So why cant we as graduate come together to solve these problems!!

Let's use our brains to solve our own problems. The government is not ready to carter for us.
Nigeria youths are not lazy and not violent. During the Fuel subsidy crisis I was in ibadan when old men were trying to protest,youth were sleeping inside but during the time for recruitment by National population commission the crowd was so much that a fight broke out. This is just to show you how ready we are to work.
There was a time the senate were debating on paying jobless youth if there was an association like this am sure we would have done something about it..
Joblessness in Nigeria is terrible and the statistics is Huge

If u have any idea on how to go about these paste your views and opinion here or
send me an email to ehixking@gmail.com
And to the management and crew of naira land and especially the "boss" seun osewa can help us publicize this!!
what happened to Your group?
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 10:11am On May 04, 2016
wolzzz:
well it is obvious that the government can no longer help the situation of unemployment so let the youth start thinking of how to pull themselves up with their own bootstrap.
1 pay less attention to a white collar job cause even crafts and handiwork is paying more now(fashion,baking etc)
2 Think investment/business
boss add me on watsapp 07035167128
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by solutionsnow: 4:44pm On May 04, 2016
Hi, do you know that the government has no solution to the problem of unemployment?

The solution they are recommending is a scam, a big scam. That solution is entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship is a big scam. A waste of money.

A guy wrote on that on nairaland 'entrepreneurship is a scam in Nigeria and a multiplier of poverty'. On nairaland, click on business, you'll find the article.

If you need me to copy the link to you pls inform me.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Wendyslim(f): 9:58pm On May 11, 2016
Admin pls add me up. 08035880468
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Ikechukwu19867(m): 11:46pm On May 11, 2016
Wao, I started this long ago on Facebook and wasap . I don't really understand it when our youth are busy discussing love and things of that nature in social network, when we have deadly issues to attend to. I admire the people behind this idea. I wish you will not be discouraged. 07039892005. IKECHUKWU from Ebonyi
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Ikechukwu19867(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2016
Wao, I started this long ago on Facebook and wasap . I don't really understand it when our youth are busy discussing love and things of that nature in social network, when we have deadly issues to attend to. I admire the people behind this idea. I wish you will not be discouraged. 07039892005. IKECHUKWU from Ebonyi. Materials on Nelson Mandela, J.J Rawlins etc can be of a great help
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by squarelead(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2016
Pls add me,, 08132672031
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Admin am still here add me up 07035167128
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Talann379: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Sunnypar(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2016
We have intern positions for moderators at www.mitacy.com or send your CV to suppoer@mitacy.com
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Sunnypar(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2016
We have intern positions for moderators at www.mitacy.com or send your CV to support@mitacy.com
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobleking2000(m): 7:20am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by livebullet(m): 4:51am On Mar 13, 2020
Where is everyone here.... How is life after this 7years? I believe we all have 1 or 2 things to thank God for?
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Arbiegirlmo: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2020
Are you a graduate, own a businnes, entrepreneurially minded and desire a side hussle?

An international organization with branches across various states in Nigeria is seeking suitable candidates to fill the vacancy below.

Sales Advisors (Non-salaried, Referral fees only)

This category of candidates comprise of entrepreneurially minded individuals who desire flexible working hours and are currently working or engaged in their own business (e.g. Stay-at-home moms, Doctors, Nurses, Travel Agents, Car Dealers, School owners, Bankers, House Agents etc.), but are looking to earn additional income by layering their businesses on our services and earning referral fees on every of the sales.

Are you interested?

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=PoiSE_qNQUC1wm7vz_0gLW0ePDQ8KrlGuqTR31jDL6JUOFJEMU9YRzJLT1NaQU8wQ1FJQzNENzlSOC4u

Interested persons can register here� and share with friends and family.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Fxclever(m): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2021
I wonder if people are not seeing ? I wonder if some people are not living in nigeria? Why are you still talking about looking for job in nigeria? This country is messed up this country have no value.

All you should concentrate on is what skill can I learn. What skill will I learn that will pay me for the rest of my life. What skill will I learn that will give me the ultimate freedom. If you ask me, I will recommend (Forex / Bitcoin Trading.)

These are the skill you can learn and forget about this job stuff all that is just a waste.

Want me to help you become a better trader?

Get a lifetime membership to Structure courses and receive access to Fx-Clever full structures course, dozens of forums with over 100 members, daily videos of trade ideas, direct access to Fx-Clever , and much more!

Join market Structures community Today

Get Access to me for lifetime membership

https:///+2348186882726

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.